Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (32545 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by prewtyjulie(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerians should get to a moral level where they can see the truth and say it, irrespective of the religion, region, tribe or sex involved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by zlantanfan: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
f
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by hotwax: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
I am from Ile-Ife , In as much I dont agree with Igbos, I say no Python dance. If IPOB are terrorist, Fulani herdsmen nko?

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
God bless you my king.he has said it all.

ki ade pelori,ki bata pelese,ojo odun odun kani oba Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja Keji Arole Oodua.

like for the king joor

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by SWYM(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
When your neighbour suffers and you are quiet and rejoicing at his discomfort,
Don't be stupid enough to think your neighbors oppressor doesn't have more sinister plans for
Just because you kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by isnovic(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Education is the opportunity cost for stupidity.

No matter your religion, ethnicity and political coloration, you owe it to yourself and your children to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

Ooni of Ife just did that.

And his opinion is to be respected.

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by anungangampu: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2017
The Oni is an intelligent man, only men people who are blinded with hate will support the tribalised Nigeria Army

If Ipob take up arms like Niger delta militant and start killing their kind same people who are rejoicing over the brutality will be pleading for dialogue

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Wallade(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
Oni must be on cheap crack.

Honestly, he must be on very cheap drugs if he actually tried to involve himself in the matter.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Outofsync(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2017

I'm tired of us defending people who will curse you at any opportunity. You're right, ooni, but this Igbos.... they aren't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
hotwax:
I am from Ile-Ife I say no Python dance. If IPOB are terrorist, Fulani herdsmen nko?
this goverment is nonsense dey av left dia corruption agenda and start chasing another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerian soldiers are always going after the weak and unarmed people.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ubisco: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
this is a good man honest man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Paperwhite(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Yet chronic"sophiscated" and educated illiterate SW zombies have continued to cheer on this evil government to commit dastard atrocities against those against any retrogressive policy of government whom they termed "enemies of state" Whatever that goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by TheKingIsHere: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2017
hotwax:
I am from Ile-Ife , In as much I dont agree with Igbos, I say no Python dance. If IPOB are terrorist, Fulani herdsmen nko?

The Nigerian government says that the Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. I weep for this country.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by babestella: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Oya, with respect to sensible Yorubas in the house, I'll call on the Yoruba internet miscreants and their deluded hungry arewa baboons to come abuse the Ooni. The gentle man who is blessed with Godly conscience have spoken, the truth is always bitter to half baked ethnic bigots.

And to the SE governors who were overtly intimidated by the army into prescribing IPOB, the amadioha that will strike them is already at their bed side.

Abuse the Ooni and be cursed by the gods. Awon oloshi radarada abara bi igbale.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Topmaike007:
this goverment is nonsense dey av let dia corruption agenda and start chasing another thing.
The IG will dismiss the rank and file who is caught taking or negotiating bribes.Now that he has been expose for collecting bribe from companies he has gone mute.Efcc should do the needful.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Antangonist: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Dear oni, there are thousands of benefit attach to this dance, if u reject it now, you will beg for it lsoon or later.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
favourmic:
In a garden filled with blooms, you stand out as the most beautiful and most beguiling creation. With you, you're the medicine that always bring back my grin. With you beside me, i know i will always win. Happy Birthday, my sweetest one.

Help me wish her happy birthday with your likes

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5980412_ce3e01f3bf1b801c95abf23b02f20a86_jpegbbbad713d3f6053cc844946985af55aa

thats my girl!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ubisco: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
true talk
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Badonasty(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
FastestTech:

What is your opinion on this trending issue? WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo

I'll advice him not to chook his mouth in political matters
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by favourmic(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ekesimo(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2017
just imagine. the Ooni speaking for the Igbo leaders. what a bunch of cowards and back stabbers. the Igbo leaders should be rounded up in a room and dealt with mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by hotwax: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
babestella:
Oya, with respect to sensible Yorubas in the house, I'll call on the Yoruba internet miscreants and their deluded hungry arewa baboons to come abuse the Ooni. The gentle man who is blessed with Godly conscience have spoken, the truth is always bitter to half baked ethnic bigots.

And to the SE governors who were overtly intimidated by the army into prescribing IPOB, the amadioha that will strike them is already at their bed side.

Abuse the Ooni and be cursed by the gods. Awon oloshi radarada abara bi igbale.

Oni is sensible or not. Its common sense. IPOB are just protesters and propagandists. Kanu has insulted Yoruba race and its elders, however, decorum should be applied. That does not make him or his followers terrorists. Fulani herdsmen are killing on daily basis. APC govnt pretending not to see them.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
favourmic:
In a garden filled with blooms, you stand out as the most beautiful and most beguiling creation. With you, you're the medicine that always bring back my grin. With you beside me, i know i will always win. Happy Birthday, my sweetest one.

Help me wish her happy birthday with your likes
Give me her number so I can wish her happy birthday wink

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by vincentjk(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

Your selective persecution of Yorubas will never make you see the rising sun.

Oga wetin dy pain u like this nao

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by uhuogba(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by babestella: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
The Nigerian Army and other security forces are majorly made of Northerners and most are muslims. They won't look back in crushing anything anti north or anything that would stop the flow of honey from south to the north.

Southerners should be worried because by extension, 80% of legal arms and ammunition are in the hands of the fulanis.

If you are wondering how Nigeria would be islamized, the python dance is a classic case study. Fulani will use the Army where they are more in number to clamp down on you and give free access to fulanis herdsmen to settle in your lands, graze their cattle stocks and your fearful livers won't say nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by lonecatt(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
Oni must be on cheap crack.
be careful so you dont attract the wrath of the gods

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Larben: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Has he (the Oni) ever deem it fit to condemn the activities of Nnamdi Kanu, has he ever imagine that the actions of Kanu ipob put the life and properties of so many innocent Nigerians in danger? The Oni, should as a matter of fact commend the Nigeria Govt and the military for timely intervention. If I may ask has he reconcile with his wife?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by babestella: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5980412_ce3e01f3bf1b801c95abf23b02f20a86_jpegbbbad713d3f6053cc844946985af55aa

thats my girl!!! angry

We are waiting for the cake and wine bro. Let it go around.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by lonelydora: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2017
If you call Nnamdi Kanu a coward for hiding, what do you call Tompolo? Nnamdi was unarmed, Tompolo had 5 gunboats and heavy arms.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ubisco: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
just imagine. the Ooni speaking for the Igbo leaders. what a bunch of cowards and back stabbers. the Igbo leaders should be rounded up in a room and dealt with mercilessly
very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / The Prettiest African Woman / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.