Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (32543 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Topmaike007(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Reference:

Have I not been saying that corruption is not the most important challenge facing Nigeria. Two and a half years of anti-corruption, what is fundamentally better in Nigeria abeg, than the previous 16 years of 4th republic democracy.
GOODLUCK tenure seems to better this goverment.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Intrepid01(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2017
favourmic:
In a garden filled with blooms, you stand out as the most beautiful and most beguiling creation. With you, you're the medicine that always bring back my grin. With you beside me, i know i will always win. Happy Birthday, my sweetest one.

Help me wish her happy birthday with your likes

Oga, share her phone number naa, how we go take greet am without calling her?...lol...hearty cheers to her

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2017
janellemonae:

Speak out when exactly. Are u not ashamed? You should call out ur igbo leaders, businessmen, politicians who have all abandoned u and leave the ooni out of ur problems.
if he didn't speak out then or any time atall!, why speaking now? leave him out you say? cheesy grin he is the one who is getting himself involved by speaking about Igbos. I guess you have a comprehension problems! lazy brains! grin did you even read the Article? perhaps you didn't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by zuto4u(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
I so much admire this elegant young king (Oni of Ife). I love people who do not shy away from the truth, people that are brave enough to speak up when things are going wrong, people who call a spade a spade. And in the light of the aforementioned, I must unfortunately say that I am now so ashamed of our so called leaders in Igbo land. I commend most Yoruba leaders for being bold enough to voice out when it matters. I love the Yorubas. The only tribe that disgust me in this country is the Hausa, because they are so so different from the rest of Nigerians. Everything about them is irritating. And they are heartless too. Sometimes I wonder how we managed to be in the same country. Whenever I see an Hausa man, I remember one movie I watched when I was very little, the name of the movie is: "The gods must be crazy"
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
Oni must be on cheap crack.
u must be foolish to abused my Oba.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Reference(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Topmaike007:
GOODLUCK tenure seems to better this goverment.

My friend the way I rate people, places and systems is by their sustainability, their ability to project a positive future. A good parent in one that produces a kid better than himself to keep the good name of the family alive. A good CEO is one that will keep the company running long after his departure. A good president is one who will leave the country stronger, more united and more prosperous. That is one having better fundamentals than he met it.

That is why I say it is not in the number of roads built, the foreign reserve, exchange rate or even inflation. The parent may not have wealth to bequeath, the company may not be paying great salaries or providing officials cars to staff but if the fundamentals of justice, equity, the rule of law can be advanced, it is the biggest sign this country will be around in a hundred years and it is this stability that brings prosperity. Who will invest in a country torn apart by constant ethic turbulence.

So you can rate all leaders from independence till today and find out who did most to guarantee that.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
gypsey:
if he didn't speak out then or any time atall!, why speaking now? leave him out you say? cheesy grin he is the one who is getting himself involved by speaking about Igbos. I guess you have a comprehension problems! lazy brains! grin did even read the Article perhaps you didn't understand it.

Shame on u and ALL ur leaders. Cowards!

Even charlyboy was practically begging buhari in his "open letter". Smh.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Topmaike007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah U Are Right
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by bigfish3k: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
tuale for the ONI
we still have men of Good conscience, and God fearing, am happy that a man of such high standard has spoken the truth at last
God bless u for making the truth float
truth is like oil, it must float on water

shame to Sarki and all blood suckers and evil doers

am happy a day of reckoning must come, we shall reap what we sow
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by frankihima(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
neonly:
How I wish everyone can speak against d military action in east
Popular saying
When they came for boko I didn't speak because am not from north
When came for Yoruba I didn't speak because am not from Yoruba
When they came for Niger I didn't speak because am not from Der
Eventually they came for me I couldn't talk because there was no one to talk for me
Let speak against d military action it can happen to anyone is just a matter of time pls be wise
nobody will help guys speak against army because they are doing they duty .if u don't they are work in east pls kindly live Nigeria to Cameroon or Ghana or hang urself. u people said u are going to grand Nigeria and destroy the Nigeria why crying like babe?chest beater children
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by frankihima(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
neonly:
How I wish everyone can speak against d military action in east
Popular saying
When they came for boko I didn't speak because am not from north
When came for Yoruba I didn't speak because am not from Yoruba
When they came for Niger I didn't speak because am not from Der
Eventually they came for me I couldn't talk because there was no one to talk for me
Let speak against d military action it can happen to anyone is just a matter of time pls be wise
nobody will help u guys speak against army because they are doing they are duty .if u don't like they are work in the east pls kindly live Nigeria to Cameroon or Ghana or hang urself. u people said u are going to grand Nigeria and destroy the Nigeria why crying like babe?chest beater children
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by frankihima(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
zuto4u:
I so much admire this elegant young king (Oni of Ife). I love people who do not shy away from the truth, people that are brave enough to speak up when things are going wrong, people who call a spade a spade. And in the light of the aforementioned, I must unfortunately say that I am now so ashamed of our so called leaders in Igbo land. I commend most Yoruba leaders for being bold enough to voice out when it matters. I love the Yorubas. The only tribe that disgust me in this country is the Hausa, because they are so so different from the rest of Nigerians. Everything about them is irritating. And they are heartless too. Sometimes I wonder how we managed to be in the same country. Whenever I see an Hausa man, I remember one movie I watched when I was very little, the name of the movie is: "The gods must be crazy"
igbos are praising ooni now ,remain dangote to help u nah.yeye people.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by franudi: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oni of Ife, may your days be long. Some Yorubas can still think.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by zuto4u(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am not yeye my brother. U don't have to abuse me,
I say things the way they are. I have never been biased and will never be. I hit the nail on the head.
frankihima:
igbos are praising ooni now ,remain dangote to help u nah.yeye people.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FisifunKododada: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
I am amazed only the Yoruba leaders are speaking up.

Falana,Adegboruwa,Fayose,ffk,ooni of life,etc.

Where are the Olisa Agbakobas,Obi of Onitsha,Countless traditional rulers....
I didn't mention Governors on purpose,those ones are registered fools,worse than anini and johnny bravo combined.

I am happy you told the right person,the Adolf Hitler of Igbo land.
Where are the Anglicans,The Roman Catholics have spoken up,speak up and "Fear not,do not be afraid,for I am your shield,your very great reward.(Gen 15:1)"
Speak up when things are wrong,and applaud when things go well.

"Kindness and faithfulness keep a king safe;through kindness his throne is made secure." (Prov.20:28)

Ooni,God will bless you
You shall live long
You will get married to a wife this time that will stay,bear you children and grant you more smiles.
Your crown shall last long on your head.
Even if you walk through the valleys of the shadows of death,you shall fear no evil.
Thank you,for not trying to sink us in the lagoon,Thank you for not threatening to send us back to 1967.
Thank you,for not putting us in the 1st bus back to our villages as terrorists and as miscreants.

Now,let us reason together......
We know most of you who supported this genocide,have repented,are apologetic and are remorseful.
I understand
You see things clearer,this is no time for retribution.
Yorubas,Hausas,Middle belt,let us reason together,

God bless Seun,
God Bless Lalasticlala
God Bless all the MODS
God Bless My friend and ally,Mynd44
God Bless all Nairalanders including nwaamaikpe shocked

God bless us all.

Seconded - We are all one. Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas etc.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by zinizta: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
franudi:
Oni of Ife, may your days be long. Some Yorubas can still think.

it is post like this that promote unneccesary tribal hates... some yorubas can think ? meaning? others are brainless? when you go about insulting people and they in turn refuse to come to your aid when you need them who do you put the blame on ? poor inter-personal skills... smh
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by favourmic(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Intrepid01:

Oga, share her phone number naa, how we go take greet am without calling her?...lol...hearty cheers to her

shocked

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FastestTech(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Seconded - We are all one. Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas etc.

I support it.

We are all one. Including the Ibibio, Efik, Oron, Ijaw etc.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
sunshineG:
Ipob will not see this now

Their own is to be shouting afonja up and down

As a matter of fact, expect ipob to come up with a story on how what oni is doing here is all part of the plan of the federal government

Ooni of Ife did the needful. He's passing on the baton to other Yorubas to do so as well. Sariki Another Yoruba leader n Senate president have done same as well.

While celebrating the death of igbos exacted by buhari, remember that such a celebration will result in a total silence from the other Southerners wen buhari does same in ur region. This is divide n rule taking place in the worse way, opposing such a precedence will make sure it never happens again.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

Your selective persecution of Yorubas will never make you see the rising sun.

He did the needful. Nothing more.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ozoemenaca: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Long live your highness, the Oni of Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by bigfish3k: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
just imagine. the Ooni speaking for the Igbo leaders. what a bunch of cowards and back stabbers. the Igbo leaders should be rounded up in a room and dealt with mercilessly

am ashamed of Igbo leaders too
they are all just falling over themselves to please the caliphate and be politically correct
none wants to make sacrifice for its people

only ohaneze dey recently try sha
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by billyG(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
FastestTech:

What is your opinion on this trending issue? WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo
hav u spoke agst yur pple thirst for human parts,skull mining oh!afonja king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FisifunKododada: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
FastestTech:

I support it.

We are all one. Including the Ibibio, Efik, Oron, Ijaw etc.

Amen
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
janellemonae:

Shame on u and ALL ur leaders. Cowards!

Even charlyboy was practically begging buhari in his "open letter". Smh.
look! here my friend! you have low IQ so I am not going to carry on arguing with you. you can't even articulate yourself grin all you keep doing is making Derogatory Remarks about people you have never met.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by willibounce1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
favourmic:
In a garden filled with blooms, you stand out as the most beautiful and most beguiling creation. With you, you're the medicine that always bring back my grin. With you beside me, i know i will always win. Happy Birthday, my sweetest one.

Help me wish her happy birthday with your likes

Drop her phone number let me call her and wish her happy birthday.

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by selfmadeboss: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:

Meaning he's on drugs.
yes cheap meth
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Ofeakwu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

[img]
Ereolamide:

[/img]
Ereolamide:

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by selfmadeboss: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
there where hundreds of traditional rullers here, why u pick only oni of ife?
what is special about him
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by vicadex07(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:

Amen. They are a bunch of hateful retards.

They have never once blamed or condemn Gowon for the civil war, but when it comes to hating on pa Awolowo whose genius idea stopped a whole lot of people from dying on both sides by putting an abrubt end to the needlessly prolonged war, na dat time their prick dey strong pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / The Prettiest African Woman / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.