Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37118 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by holyokoto(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
never knew people like this are still existing.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by unlimitedsoundz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
officialJP:
naija with spiritual believe be like 5&6
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
I guess the bat confessed before It died, otherwise how did you know it was from your village? grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by charlesazeh(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

I believe you because i had pity on a boy who happens to be my mechanic to come live with me and i employed him in my company buti never knew he was a witch and he and his members were bats so one day i was outside by 1am and a bat flew towards me in full speed and i wanted to kill it but it escaped, one day the young man confessed that the bat was his member (a lady) that always visits him every night when we are asleep...thank God that he has confessed and now out of my life and house
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
stevecantrell:

hear what ?

Abeg pass me their numbers....
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
You mean me?

36STATES:

Evil liar has bolted away.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Antina(f): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sent to who?? undecided
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by charlesklaus(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
oya make ur investigation by asking people in ur vilage if any body died last night der na!
Nigerians no go kill person grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
This kain girl go carry all her husband money give pastor for prayers , she can even offer kpekus join. Nonsense!
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
You send me your address...rubbish

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Maruchi203(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
how did you know that it was sent to you Then from your village?? concern you
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Electrician4Hire: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by DONFASZY(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

If only you had bought my wonderful oil designed for your car, you would have saved your self the engine issues you had recently
No VEX
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2017
All of you saying stuff here don't know where I am from, it's because of these village people that my uncle and my dad lost thier jobs.. And the same thing that happened to my dad happened to him, like exactly the same thing cos they first had some sickness doctors could not detect them like magic the received suspension letter, and my uncle works and lives in Lagos now tell me that is coincidence? , some of my dad's brothers have died all in the name of this village people thing, no one comes back for Christmas anymore because of what is happening between everyone
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by hopefulLandlord: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
preciousuweh:
African and their superstitious believes.
They are two senerios here.

1.) Either the bat was sent from the village as an agent of destruction but met it waterloo, Glory Be To GOD.

2.) Or the bat is just an innocent random bat that became a VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES grin grin grin grin grin

HopefulLandLord what do you have to say about this?

other atheists are doing justice to this already

shoutout to Realmindz and co

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.