Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37130 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by patjane(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmm am very sure this bat is harmless..if bats fly 4 morning world people go complain.. which church you dey go sef undecided
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Chimixwright(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
these days news from abia n its capital self (any way if na human being) bad market for am lipsrsealed
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by ola4ola(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Naija people with their believes....

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Japhet04:
What sort of delusion is this,

That bat was probably electrocuted

It is quite obvious and a very common occurrence, why are you feeling smart? grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SycophanticGoat: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

I just dey cover my face in shame for you. I wonder how God go make beautiful girl like you with such shrewd and gullible mentality.

It's your type that pastors usually tell your husband is evil and that's why he used your son for ritual (a son who may have died of car accident); next thing is, you will move into the pastors house and in nine months time, you will have a child for him.

I just dey shame for you! SmH

6 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Every evening/ night in my compound bats fly around so with your type of mentality its every night village people send bats to me abi..
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2017
hmmm. .Abel leave village pple out from this o..u see bat wey think say electric wire n.a. tree branch to perch upon n later hang dia. .n.a. him u say dem send am from village, .lol. .u funny hare. .u for say n.a. IPOB send am o
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by JaffyJoe(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
A beauty with seemingly low Iq.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SycophanticGoat: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad

Simple logic! The bat was electrocuted. Didn't you do physics at SS or worst still, didn't you do intro tech or basic tech in JSS? Na wa for you oh!

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 400billionman: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
And this made front page.

This one is nothing.

You haven't seen a huge snake hanging from thesame electric poles, many feet in the air..

Do snakes fly ?

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by joenor(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
She Might be right or wrong if it was sent to her... but thank God there was an end to the bat, we fit rest now bah? -:/
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by banzuz(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
I only wanted to see the home sef.
Na power line your village pipu de live? Get sense please

4 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
superstition and religion.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by eightsin(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Op needs a new mind set...
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Badonasty(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below

And this op passed through an educational system

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 400billionman: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I just dey cover my face in shame for you. I wonder how God go make beautiful girl like you with such shrewd and gullible mentality.

It's your type that pastors usually tell your husband is evil and that's why he used your son for ritual (a son who may have died of car accident); next thing is, you will move into the pastors house and in nine months time, you will have a child for him.

I just dey shame for you! SmH

You mean Man of Dog ?

4 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nukualofa: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
I pity the man that will take you to his house and make you his wife. Honestly.
You really said my mind. She is the dumbest Nairalander presently

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by freeman95(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2017
This op must be a very very foolish person in real life angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below

It is because of idiots like you that some pastors are making money.
I seriously pity your future husband and his family.

5 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 35000tons: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
meezynetwork:
Africans and superstitious belief. So bat is no longer a naturally animal or what? It was even in the night which is when bats moves around cos it's a nocturnal animal. Abi are u from arochukwu?
Have you ever been to Arochukwu?
Stop spreading your ignorance online.
Aro people are among the most enlighten of the igbo race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SycophanticGoat: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
400billionman:

You mean Man of Dog ?

I tag them "man of rod" (especially the ones that exploit gullible village girls like the OP)..

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Chukazu: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
undecided ...so where and when is the burial ceremony?

now that "she " is dead ,you can as well do a "headcount "of your villagers to know the witch responsible. .undecided
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by rammyty: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
lol... grin lol...... grin grin......some people are delusional....bat from village...rotfl

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SycophanticGoat: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
rafhell:

It is because of idiots like you that some pastors are making money.
I seriously pity your future husband and his family.

Men of rod won't just make money from her kind oh. They will also chop kpomo join and in some cases they will even impregnate her kind..

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It is quite obvious and a very common occurrence, why are you feeling smart? grin
really there's nothing spiritual to this

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
meezynetwork:
Africans and superstitious belief. So bat is no longer a naturally animal or what? It was even in the night which is when bats moves around cos it's a nocturnal animal. Abi are u from arochukwu?
This not about "Africans" it is how stupid some humans can be. I think the Op is mentally Challenged.

3 Likes

missbeckykisses:

YOU ARE AN IDI0T AND AN UNEDUCATED TWATT... MONEY SPENT ON BIRTHING YOU WAS A TOTAL WASTE

I WONDER THE KIND OF MENTALLY DEFICIENT CRETINS YOU WILL RAISE AS CHILDREN

BOKOHARAM NEEDS TO RECRUIT YOU FOR SUICIDE BOMBING

BAT SENT INDEED

BUFF00N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 400billionman: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
This topic has K-leg.
And Poliomyletis..
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Op na u gon gon be Witch... Na ur type dey fly for day time.

Later u will start hating on an innocent Aunty or Uncle in ur village.

IDIOTA.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by GGclef(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Op needs sleeping tablet

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by MadCow1: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

If you were White, you would be blonde. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.