Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37128 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Japhet04:
really there's nothing spiritual to this

the only spiritual thing I am yet to understand is why there was light in umuahia at night? wink
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by starchris(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2017
If you think people sent the bat to attack you, then you have a problem

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by LordOfNaira: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below

The poor animal was electrocuted. That must be why its vocalization might have sounded like something you have never heard before.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 0temAtum: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
Some people can be funny sha, calling the OP names for saying her mind.

Well, I can relate to the OP testimonies.

If you doubt her, I will make a similar stories which I want anyone staying around Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja, Akowonjo to confirm @ Moshalasi Police Station.

At Moshalasi bus stop, there is a football field popularly know as " Lion field " till date. The field is the children playing ground for the Federal low cost in that area.

A Celestial Church within that area were having a public crusade that evening, suddenly a big Bird crashed on a roof of a house and the woman run outside to check what landed on her roof, behold she saw a big Bird, suddenly the bird started changing from bird to human, the woman ran to call on the celestial people holding crusade and they sprinkle some water and perfume and the bird change to a very very ugly girl. It took the intervention of the police at Moshalasi police station for her not to get burnt.

She made confession at the police station that she is bringing stroke to her uncle who refused to give her money when he visited home 2 weeks back.

This is is life story, go to the station and ask.
Juju is real
Evil people are real.

Lie Mohammed. If we check you well now, you're actually into church business and you're posting this crap to save your business from losing customers. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by feeloscar(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable
as d bat dey pole 4 outside wey u de insinuate say na village pple,u 4 kuku go round,tell ur neighbors say u de suspect ur and their village pple 4 de mata so dat una go go round all una vilages to arrest the culprit because e fit b say na every village volunteer 1 peson come join send de bat,make una make sure say una carry cross b4 una go 4 de arrest o.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Tonason: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Stop all this superstitious belief, Bat is a natural flying mammal, that feeds on fruits,

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by wiringdpt(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Life is doing you
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by lonelydora: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

Where in Abia are you from?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Griffon(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad

What's up dear, do you reside within Isialangwa?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Virtually everybody on this forum know am a Muslim. Go to the Police Station to confirm.

0temAtum:

Lie Mohammed. If we check you well now, you're actually into church business and you're posting this crap to save your business from losing customers. undecided
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by UfuomaUN(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
I pity the man that will take you to his house and make you his wife. Honestly.

This is the kind of woman that would see her husband friends as witches and wizards grin

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 0temAtum: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
Virtually everybody on this forum know am a Muslim. Go to the Police Station to confirm.

same stuff, church, mosque, lies, hmm. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Bhella5:
Where is the positive vibe one expects on a Monday morning? The mods deserves a strong knock on the head for pushing this stupid post to fp. I am disappointed in the quality of content on Nairaland these days, but maybe. Spits...!

I agree with you, the mod must be her boyfriend! angry

Really stupid thread!

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SexytorresE(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
It's normal, I always see bats on electric pole like this. Leave ur village people alone grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by seunmohmoh(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerians
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by prettyboi1(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad
I'm not disputing what you're saying cos I don't know you or know what you know or have seen.

However, it's important that I let you know that that's how bats hang naturally. They hang upside down & are nocturnal (they move at night & hardly or maybe never in the day). They're blind so they move by the assistance of sound waves & sound waves are usually clearer at night since most people would be asleep & the environment is more quiet.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
I just looked at your profile to know what an over religious person looks like kiss

Leave your village people alone, now you're looking for their trouble. When they actually come after you, you'll probably go to the UN.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Gemc3(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
OP I'm not debunking what you said about the bat being your relative o. I know such things happen but I would like you to also consider the fact that bats are nocturnal animals and the noise you heard was probably the thing screaming for help as electric was shocking it to death.

May God continue to keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by lomprico(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:

If you doubt her, I will make a similar stories which I want anyone staying around Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja, Akowonjo to confirm @ Moshalasi Police Station.

At Moshalasi bus stop, there is a football field popularly know as " Lion field " till date. The field is the children playing ground for the Federal low cost in that area.

A Celestial Church within that area were having a public crusade that evening, suddenly a big Bird crashed on a roof of a house and the woman run outside to check what landed on her roof, behold she saw a big Bird, suddenly the bird started changing from bird to human, the woman ran to call on the celestial people holding crusade and they sprinkle some water and perfume and the bird change to a very very ugly girl. It took the intervention of the police at Moshalasi police station for her not to get burnt.

She made confession at the police station that she is bringing stroke to her uncle who refused to give her money when he visited home 2 weeks back.

Juju is real
Evil people are real.

We know, but this story is a pile crap!!

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Pataricatering(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2017
if you went to university , op go and collect your money back! It was not money well spent if you still think like a cave woman !

6 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Idrismusty97(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2017
I wish i wasn't a Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by DonBobes(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by LordOfNaira: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
What saddens me is not the obvious idiocy of the OP but that a MOD also shares in her delusion well enough to think that this rubbish is worthy of FP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:

Juju is real
Evil people are real.

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
OP l am sure you a christian and your superstitious belief is beyond reasoning. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by dikeigbo2(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Your thinking is so awkward....

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by skyhighweb(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

are u living in the city? if yes, then u are still a villager please dont grow old too quick oh
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by hahn(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

You are delusional and you might need to visit a psychiatrist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by DONFASZY(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by chiiraq802(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Na bad tin if ur village pple visit u....So village pple cannot visit someone again.........
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
DonBobes:

Ok how much n location

4000per quart. OGBA lagos 08033910382

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.