Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

If It Were U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were U? (781 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / How Were U Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were U? by Gifted01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
She use to b close to my friend,though he never loved her as his girlfriend,she decided to make things go d proper way which later led to there seperation cus my friend never want to even call her his girlfriend let aside to love her.She pleaded i should go talk to my friend but d whole plans did'nt work out,instead he choose to ignor my talks and her call making her a laughing stock.Things did'nt end there,she decided to go 4 who she thinks will love her of which i notice that all she need is love which was d beginning of our lovelife of which she never has any cause to regret been involve cus i use to treat her like a queen in all ways but my friend prove to b jealous by gossiping me to her of which she never took to b true by telling me and i just act as if i heard nothin.Comment pls[tt][/tt] cheesy[url][/url]
Re: If It Were U? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
Gifted01:

She use to b close to my friend,though he never loved her as his girlfriend,she decided to make things go d proper way which later led to there seperation cus my friend never want to even call her his girlfriend let aside to love her.She pleaded i should go talk to my friend but d whole plans did'nt work out,instead he choose to ignor my talks and her call making her a laughing stock.Things did'nt end there,she decided to go 4 who she thinks will love her of which i notice that all she need is love which was d beginning of our lovelife of which she never has any cause to regret been involve cus i use to treat her like a queen in all ways but my friend prove to b jealous by gossiping me to her of which she never took to b true by telling me and i just act as if i heard nothin.Comment pls[tt][/tt] cheesy[url][/url]

Re: If It Were U? by puskin: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
^ Very funny grin grin
Re: If It Were U? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:13am On Mar 02, 2010
I hope you feel better now since you have taken that off your chest undecided
Re: If It Were U? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2010
Gifted01:

Of which now you're no more single of which she is now your gf of which he is really jealous of which you have gotten it off your chest. grin
Re: If It Were U? by 190: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2010
^^^

OF WITCH I JUST FELL DOWN LAUGHING~
Re: If It Were U? by TMONEYs(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2010
what is all this all about? are you telling a story, you know of which
Re: If It Were U? by milkan05(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2010
which is witch?
Re: If It Were U? by all4love1(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2010
veryyyyyyyyy funny cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If It Were U? by Mhismole(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2010
chipmunkey:

Of which now you're no more single of which she is now your gf of which he is really jealous of which you have gotten it off your chest. grin

LOOOOOL, dont mind the silly poster juh. soo incoherent,
Re: If It Were U? by Amigoz(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2010
Gifted01:

Of which u did the right thing.
By which she is now urs so take care of ur girl
To which i wish u d best

Phew!!! i need some headache reliever
Re: If It Were U? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2010
@ all grin grin
Re: If It Were U? by MoneyRule(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ poster
You have told a story of which u want comments of which there's nothing to comment on.
Re: If It Were U? by Busybody2(f): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

@ poster
You have told a story of which u want comments of which there's nothing to comment on.

GBAM, KOLO THREAD AND KOLO POSTERS cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Scent Of Love / If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship / Relationship Conflicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.