Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (6159 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Check-out This Romantic Kiss / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Take your mind back to your very first kiss, how was it? How old were you then, and if given the chance, would u kiss the same person again?

Want to hear from me first? 
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by glitchyyy: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
very good!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
glitchyyy:

very good!

That's just one part of the question. There are two more parts u haven't answered.

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ok, here goes mine.

My first kiss was way back in my Junior high school, i was 12 yrs old then, in one of the Federal Govt. gifted students' schools in Niger State.
I had this female classmate, very brilliant and from a wealthy home too,(Aisha was her name i think) who was always making jest of me coz i had problems pronouncing the letter 'r'.
Example, i used to say, 'Can i have your 'wuler'', instead of ruler. And words like 'sowwy', instead of sorry. She so much made jest of me that i started keeping to myself in class, infact, she gave me the nickname,"The ShyGuy" which has stuck with me till date, coz i became too shy even to talk in class.
At the end of our first term, when results came out,  she was shocked to find out i took the overall first position in the entire J.S 2. When our parents came to pick us home after results were read out, she quickly drew me to the back of the class, said she was sowie for everything she has done, and whispered into my ears that she has a parting gift for me, before u could say 'Jack', she gave me such a wet French kiss, that lasted for 10secs, but left me staggering. She ran to her father's car, and disappeared out of sight. She ended up being my first girlfriend and we remained like that till she left the country in our J.S.3

I still think of her, and if i see her again, YES, i sure would kiss her again and again and again and again and again and, 

Now, tell me urs.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by 7footre(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ma 1st kiss was a moment that wouldn't end even after the kiss had ended, Will I kiss d person again? I'd rather not
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
7footre:

Ma 1st kiss was a moment that wouldn't end even after the kiss had ended,  Will I kiss d person again? I'd rather not

Care to succinctly elucidate on the highlighted? And perhaps, harp more on reason(s) why u wouldn't kiss the person again?

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
I think everyone's first kiss was given by their parents
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

I think everyone's first kiss was given by their parents

Wrong. Learn to differentiate between a kiss and a peck. Unless, there is something u aren't entirely telling me.

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by 7footre(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ shy don't kiss nd tell mahn
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by austin4real(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
My first kiss was with my first girlfriend in S.S.2, I was 14yrs when i proposed to this chick. One fateful night, she came to bid me goodnight with a normal hug, Surprisingly she planted a huge French/Italian whatever u may call it kiss on my mouth for over 15 second. Trust me naa, ur guy was dumbfounded on the spot. And i tot about this event for over a week. She has travelled now, and trust me if i had a chance to see her again, i would kiss her so hard, she would not know what hit her,
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
7footre:

@ shy don't kiss nd tell mahn

Don't think am doing exactly that.
Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
15yrs
Spectacular
Haven't really thought about it. Maybe, maybe not undecided
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by redsquare(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
I am 29 now and i have never kissed anyone. grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by kateflow(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
redsquare:

liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
redsquare:

Never too late to start. Try it and lemme know how it went. Cheers!
iice:

15yrs
Spectacular
Haven't really thought about it.  Maybe, maybe not undecided

Great!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Sijo01(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
redsquare:

Blame ur mouth odor 4dat.

@Op, ll b bck, lemi settle dwn 2 compose mine.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by kpolli(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sijo01:

Blame your mouth odor 4dat.

@Op, ll b bck, lemi settle dwn [b]2 compose mine
.[/b]

18 lines
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
I think I was one day old.

My mother. The kiss was just too intense according to her. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Sure I'd like to kiss her everyday. But now, we only do cheek to cheek. cheesy grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by 195(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2011
it was easter year 1974. my first kiss was a total disaster. the girl's mouth and breath was stinking like a brewery after she had consumed 6 bottles of small guiness stout. i just could not resist kissing her because her lips were lusciously and sensuosly glossed and i was just dying to kiss them. guess i had to pay the price by inhaling alcohol coated breath.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
DaShyGuy:

Wrong. Learn to differentiate between a kiss and a peck. Unless, there is something u aren't entirely telling me.

Cheers!
rokiatu:

My mother. The kiss was just too intense according to her. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Sure I'd like to kiss her everyday. But now, we only do cheek to cheek. cheesy grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

it was easter year 1974. my first kiss was a total disaster. the girl's mouth and breath was stinking like a brewery after she had consumed 6 bottles of small guiness stout. i just could not resist kissing her because her lips were lusciously and sensuosly glossed and i was just dying to kiss them. guess i had to pay the price by inhaling alcohol coated breath.

Ok, i completely give up on this.
Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Topic modified, so we don't get it twisted no more.

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Smart azzz grin grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Smart azzz grin grin

I guess this changes the complexion of ur earlier post. Care to modify ur comment now?
Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by austin4real(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ Dashyguy, Nice one dere,
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
austin4real:

@ Dashyguy, Nice one dere,

wink
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Timsilver(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
I was in js3 and was with one of my very good female classmate. Well, i was a big flirt. On that fateful day we were playing and gisting in class. She took a biscuit from someone among us and said i could't take it from her mouth. As a bad sharp guy i jump up. She put it in her mouth. I innocently went for the biscuit. Eyes closed on both sides. I felt wet biscuit, two soft things. Eyes open. I saw her eyes and then the whole class. As a bad sharp guy i begin dey form no big deal. It was great though. Will i do it again definately.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
Timsilver:

I was in js3 and was with one of my very good female classmate. Well, i was a big flirt. On that fateful day we were playing and gisting in class. She took a biscuit from someone among us and said i could't take it from her mouth. As a bad sharp guy i jump up. She put it in her mouth. I innocently went for the biscuit. Eyes closed on both sides. I felt wet biscuit, two soft things. Eyes open. I saw her eyes and then the whole class. As a bad sharp guy i begin dey form no big deal. It was great though. Will i do it again definately.

E don tay when u spoil. Nice one though.
Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by tutuwater(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
sorry moi never get kissed embarassed even at 22 what a life
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Sijo01(f): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
kpolli:

18 lines

why, ar u d Op?
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
i remember my first kiss.na with this igbo girl named chinwe cheesy
we be dey kiss for the backyard of the housemaster house and omo this bush girl just dey pour spit for my mouth as i dey kiss embarassed
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
i was only 11years old, my landlord's daughter who shud be abt 20 yrs old back then, one faithful night came to lay beside me as usual, but on dis particular nite, she got plans! She hugged me so tight and reached out to my face and booooom! Kissin and kissin me non stop for more than 10minutes! Durin my UNI days, i travelled to her sch and we played a serious return match dat night! She's hot and blazin! But for me, she's too old!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.