Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

"NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name (6339 Views)

If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Rajosh(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2017
dear ex
I loved you with everything I had but it's so unfortunate you never loved me as I did or maybe you never even loved me at all. I still love you but I'll never date you again. Never Ever.
Rajosh.
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by MissJoy29(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Donphilex:
Dear ex
Thank you for taking me for a fool for taking my simplicity for stupidity,the fact that I loved and cared for you didn't mean I was senseless but greediness and senselessness made me left I wanted a future for us I wanted us forever but I guess we just weren't compatible and I know you never knew how I found out you were sleeping with my own best friend and also despite the fact that I overlooked it you still went ahead to do the worst by sleeping with that old stupid lecturer and now see where you landed ,a frustrated pregnant dropout who doesn't even know the father of her basterd.i warned you but you felt I was putting you in cage now you're out there suffering the repacautions .
Till tomorrow I never regretted all I did for you cos I know my blessings is more than that . I wish you the best in life and if you can read this please try seeking for help cos you're dulisional .life goes on
Na wah o! Sorry about this
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Donphilex(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
MissJoy29:

Na wah o! Sorry about this
Thanks dear life is a teacher the more you live the more you learn .just that at times you learn the hard way
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Donphilex(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenserah26:
Ade Mii
Wish you a happy married life.
Thank you for making me better.
I have forgiven you from the bottom of my heart.
Life goes on ,lovely smile

1 Like

Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by MissJoy29(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Donphilex:

Thanks dear life is a teacher the more you live the more you learn .just that at times you learn the hard way
True talk
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Donphilex(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
MissJoy29:

True talk
Would love to talk privately if you don't mind grin
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by MissJoy29(f): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Donphilex:

Would love to talk privately if you don't mind grin
Really? About what?
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Boxer007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamZod:

Yea. It's no jokes.. But its all pass sha.

Boo I like your mouth. Boo Can you suck dick?
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Donphilex(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2017
MissJoy29:

Really? About what?
Life in general pm me your digits if you don't mind
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Donphilex(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2017
MissJoy29:

Really? About what?
you can send me your number through this mail jamesnill199@gmail.com .just want to get to know to know you better if you don't mind
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Dear Ex

I'm not sorry I fvcked your elder brother. what I'm actually sorry about is that I didn't get to fvck bami your best friend.

dang!!!
Funniest post i've read this week

c'mon lets meet and fvck already embarassed.............i bet it will soooooo hurt "ex" wink
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Funkychic(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dang!!!
Funniest post i've read this week

c'mon lets meet and fvck already embarassed.............i bet it will soooooo hurt "ex" wink

Hmmmmm........ur comments and ur signature are too way different #bytheirfruitsyoushallknowthem#
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Funkychic:

Hmmmmm........ur comments and ur signature are too way different #bytheirfruitsyoushallknowthem#

cheesy cheesy cheesy
honey trust me this comment here aiint me style grin..............trolling this lady (evaberry) is all i was doing embarassed

and ermm i'm currently on my way up............and i'm soooo happy i met you................names richie by the way

if you've still gat doubts about my personality drop ur digits or i'll drop mine and we'll get to........ wink smiley
Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by HelenBee(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
I miss our funny arguments, the funny names we call each other. But religion, the barrier. I wish you all the best in life.

2 Likes

Re: "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name by Funkychic(f): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
HelenBee:
I miss our funny arguments, the funny names we call each other. But religion, the barrier. I wish you all the best in life.

Eeyaah.....my dear, I feel for u

Its well.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy / Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money? / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.