Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor (472 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor by Classicjadon(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
The governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, has reacted to claims made by the All Progressives Congress (APC), that he is the one funding the agitation of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The governor who took on his facebook page stated that the ruling party was making such a claim against him because he had spoken out against the killings by the military in the south east.
We cannot all be cowed. The militarization of Nigeria, being witnessed now can only be likened to 1984 when Buhari was military head of State.

Killing people in the Southeast just because some people are agitating is wrong and I wonder why none of our so called human rights activists is talking.

Herdsmen have sacked a whole community in this country, has anyone been arrested for all the killings by herdsmen?

If because I am speaking against the wanton killings being done by the military in the Southeast, the APC is saying that I'm funding IPOB, was I the one funding the people of Southern Kaduna when I condemned the killings there? Was I funding the Agatus in Benue State when I condemned their killings by Fulani herdsmen?

Was I funding the Shiite Muslims when I condemned the killings of El-Zakzaky followers in Zaria?

-Gov. Ayo Fayose

[img]https://3.bp..com/-c1lQjflcNck/Wb-c3AvB25I/AAAAAAAAGVo/7Aqm2lasFEEFqn-61_xYX0aslXE0FJV7QCLcBGAs/s640/gov.png[/img]
https://www.facebook.com/AyodeleFayose.org/

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/gov-ayodele-fayose-has-replied-to-apc.html
Re: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor by Classicjadon(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor by Mynd44: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017

(1)

Zannah Mustapha Wins UN Award For Educating Boko Haram Victims / Where's Dasuki? / Dear Nigerian Youth By Tosin Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.