Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (31836 Views)

10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students / 10 Lucky Discoveries That Made People Rich / 8 Lucky Finds That Turned People’s Lives Around(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by projet: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Are you serious?
Pls prove it.
please check that moniker and the first 4people that won
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by omenka(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Omenka, waiting for you.

A bit soft this time, sciences.
Okay.. I do imagine the questions are really cheap though. grin

Folks, my next question would be related to Physics. In five minutes time you'd get it.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
projet:

please check that moniker and the first 4people that won
is there aby rule that says you can only win once?
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
deain1:

Oga many answers came before his, why him
7:33pm fa
Not just about answers, but the correct ones.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by EgusiShankly: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
ARMY: Lt Gen Victor malu Gen Martin agwu Gen Luka Yusuf Lt Gen adbulrahan dambuzua Lt Gen azubike lhejirika Gen Ken minimah Lt Gen tukur buratai
NAVY: vc v.k ombu vc s.oafolayan vc g.t.a adekoye vc o.s Ibrahim vc d.j ezeoba vc u.o jubrin vc ibok ekwe bias
POLICE: Mike okiro ogonna okechukwu Hafiz Ringin Mohammed dikko Suleiman Abba Solomon arase Ibrahim ldris
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Drniyi4u(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abeg check the answers wella na
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

drniyi actually got it first.. and I don't think he edit his post.. I've been watching it closely from here too
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
yemibayo:
But in view of the prevailing situation, you can't pick twice. So pick one out of the two you won.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by JamesReacher(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
yemibayo:
Equality is not equity, make another person sef benefit
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by deain1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Yes boss... mine was same as his 7:31pm and he came 7:33pm
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by omenka(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why does moisture condense on the surface of glasses inside a vehicle with occupants when it's raining and without the air conditioner running?

Cc: LionDeLeo.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
AstonM:
drniyi actually got it first.. and I don't think he edit his post.. I've been watching it closely from here too
Don't worry, a different case is even ongoing.

Waiting for him to decide.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
JamesReacher:
Equality is not equity, make another person sef benefit
noted. I won't attempt any question again
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by JamesReacher(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
yemibayo:
noted. I won't attempt any question again
Bless u
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Why does water condense on the glasses inside a vehicle with occupants when it's raining and without the air conditioner running?

cool
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by projet: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
yemibayo:

bro....fairness.
if I ever win...nobody has to tell me to stepdown.
it's just the reasonable thing to do
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Why does water condense on the glasses inside a vehicle with occupants when it's raining and without the air conditioner running?

The temperature of the windscreen condenses it. Air inside the car is room temperature but when it rains the glass gets cold and the water vapour, losing heat to the windscreen changes form to liquid
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by paste007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

Moisture will condense on the inside of the windows if the outside air is cooler ... The air conditioner dehumidifies air because water condenses inside it ... Makes visibilty bad and it's also on the inside of the car.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akintadetope(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
at the glass inside the car from inside.not outside
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

Condensation happens when there's a difference between the temperature and moisture levels inside and outside the car . ... When this moisture meets the cold windscreen it changes from invisible vapour into water droplets, which stick to the inside of your glass and impede vision.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
moisture from breath of passengers
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Gloryejims(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
)why does water condense on the glasses inside a vehicle with occupants when it's raining and without the air conditioner running?

Often, the air in the car will be warmer than the air outside the car (this happens in winter here). Moisture will condense on the inside of the windows if the outside air is cooler than the dew point inside the car.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Sveen: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Humidity.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by projet: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

. Moisture will condense on the inside of the
windows if the outside air is cooler ... The
air conditioner dehumidifies air because
water condenses inside it ... Makes visibilty
bad and it's also on the inside of the car.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by cuvox(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

Because the air inside is warmer than the air outside
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by davedgr8one: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

How do you want me to agree with this?
Kindly, check the profile of my main handle davedgr8. banned expires tmrw evening. I can't lie sir . tried all effort to get unbanned, but all effort were futile had to create dis handle to notify you sir.
I sent u a pm, kindly reply so i can send u d login details of d davedgr8 handle to confirm.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by EgusiShankly: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's typically used in the "Defogger" mode. The insides of a car get misty in rains because of the temperature difference. This causes water condensation on the glasses.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Drniyi4u(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Don't worry, a different case is even ongoing.

Waiting for him to decide.
sad
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by afo7219: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

The temp inside n outside are different
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by deain1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

because the pressure/temperature difference within the car and outside the car
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akinsondan: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

due to humidity. Moisture will condense on the inside of the windows if the outside air is cooler than the dew point inside the car
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

Fog generates as the water present in the atmosphere comes in contact with the screen and makes the air inside the car cold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.