Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (25356 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by lioness(f): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2005
tongue
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by snazzydawn(f): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy run for your life!!!
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Shadiat(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2005
waistbeads are HOTT--
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by theORAKU(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2005
how hot?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by HalfIjebu(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2005
One word.....SEXY!
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2005
Why would you want to wear a shirt that has been cut too short just because you want to show off "sexy" waist beads?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Scorpio(f): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2005
U never cease to amaze me cool
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by theORAKU(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2005
no matter how sexy or hot its, my guy, just watch out..

it cud be a setup. It is a cold cold world.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Scorpio(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2005
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by queen2(f): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2005
Right from the beginning, i hate waist beads, it annoys me but as for Anklet i don't use it, i only wear ear ring, necklace, bangles. and rings
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by nike4luv(f): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2005
saint mary de wura
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Scorpio(f): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2005
lmao
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Oracle(m): 1:47am On Dec 22, 2005
shocked

Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Ib(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2005
I've got pics of me with my bead. ( just one.............how sexy) but i'm not showing you. """""""""""""" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( ok beg me)
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by IAH(f): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2005
Pleassssssssse MA!
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2005
Ejo ma.. Please ma! Lemme see how it looks.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by nike4luv(f): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2005
I.B, please *rolls on the floor and cries* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by icingbaby(f): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2005
ankles bracelets alway have to wear it, i have six ankets. cool
as for the waist beads i have two of it. it really hot and sexy, i love it. kiss
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Ib(f): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2005
Tried to upload the pic........ but its not working but watch this space.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by icingbaby(f): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2005
i'm watching. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by hotangel2(f): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2005
im watching too.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by icingbaby(f): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2005
@I B don't keep icingdoll and hot-babe waiting wink
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Shadiat(f): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2005
nike4luv:

saint mary de wura

*LMAO*.... grin grin grin

@theORAKU ..its very HOTT--but then again some babez use it for otha stuff--i dont blame u sha..lol..its all good kiss
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by theORAKU(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2005
I.B , we are still watching and waiting for the picture ooo.

But in the mean time, others with waist beads can show us theirs.
Afterall A bird in hand is worth 2million in the bush.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by queen2(f): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2005
nike4luv:

saint mary de wura

o serious womode yi shocked grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by nike4luv(f): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2005
ur too sainty cheesy
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by hotangel2(f): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2005
where's the picture? And who uses waist beads again?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2005
I don't use waist beads, but I use bracelets, and all other kinds of jewellery
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by shi: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2006
I think anklets are cute and should be worn anytime and the only time you should wear waist beads is if u've got the flat tommy, but if you dont than i see know reason, why you should wear that.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2006
i love wearing anklets but definetely not waist beads
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by papermoon(f): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2006
cry
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by gem87(f): 2:10am On Apr 07, 2006
i wear anklets and yet to start wiv d waist beads
luv jewellry and anyfin close to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.