Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' (6152 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
kulyie:

in a vision i saw some previous islamic heroes (terrorist) . at d moment enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven.d terrorist is sticking n pumpin his manliness in one of d virgin's anus,d other virgin is kissing him,the third is smooching his bom bom and playing with his testicles.the 72 virgins r rotating d job for 4 people a day.little do u know dat d guy (terrorist) is having d time of his life grin grin grin grin grin grin while d rest virgins r tyding up his bedroom 4 d next round grin grin grin grin eagerly waiting grin grin grin grin.in d same vision i saw osama bin laden,he told me 2 tell dose terrorist dat dey should continue their exploits.hot,sexy virgins r expecting them in heaven grin grin grin grin ;Dhe also said d number of people u murder will determine d virgins u get.4 example if u murder 10 people u'll get 72 times 10,which is 720 cool cool cool

Omg,

Hahaha.

Nice One!  wink
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by GODSON2009(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
helperzz:

i am just surprised that most people just give comments based on hearsay and unfounded rumours.Education is not just about reading and writing it also involve freedom from shackles of ignorance.I just writing 72 virgins without anyone making reference to a reliable source he/she got it from.
would you believe if i posted the hadiths?
helperzz:

Al qaeda does not exist,jewish MOSSAD exists.
al qaeda exists,bin laden exists islamic fundamentalism even as an ideology exists mossad just like the cia,fbi e.t.c is a state creation not a religious creation or can you show us where mossad is in the bible or torah??
helperzz:

You can as well try to investigate the root of suicide bombing,jews were the first to start suicide bombing.If you are too confident of your christianity stand on peace you might want to check out the <a href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades?wasRedirected=true">CHRISTIAN CRUSADE</a> and examine it yourself.And the hidden origin of christianity <a href="http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/religion/181655-nietzsche-and-the-origins-of-christianity">Origins of Christianity</a> here.
the gentelman has addressed this comment adequately,every student of history will tell you that the crusades had nothing to do with christianity,itsa like saying the knight templars were fighting for christianity or that the popes those days were pious christians everything they did was purely political you can say the same for your suicide bombers who even have justification in the quran.
helperzz:

You will find out that the term jihad which means holy war is not peculiar to Islam alone.
it is peculiar to islam alone,christianity was not tied to violence or jihadi tendencies like islam was and is still is
helperzz:

the jews and the christian sect cannot deny that their religion were spread with sword in the name of JESUS.if those crusaders have not used sword in spreading the gospel you might as well be at a shrine now.
you are a poor student of history if you really believe this erroneous display of warped knowledge, go and read the acts of the apostles and what the apostles went through in the hands of jews and romans e.t.c while spreading the gospel we christians are enjoying today,the likes of apostle peter and paul were tortured,imprisoned,whipped some were even stoned and died as martyrs for their faith jesus christ was killed.mohammad was the one that spread islam with the sword and bloodshed that is why bloodshed has always been a part and parcel of islam till today
helperzz:

And if you are not convinced you might check out <a href="jesusneverexisted.com/papal-princes.htm">history of CHRISTIAN pope</a> to see for yourself what your pastor will never reveal to you!!! For reasons best known to them.Eight IGNORANCE do research.
i dont even need to open your link about the pope in the olden days to know that the vatican was rife with corruption,assasination and mary moral vices the reason for this is not because the christian leaders were decadent morally and spiritually but because the monarchy interferred with the selection of the pope and imposed a candidate the king wanted,if you did not do the king's bidding you were burnt at the stake or beheaded in that dictatorial monarchy the king's word was law so you should do the reading and research as for some mundane random site saying jesus did not exist this is not the first attempt by insecure and scared people trying to discredit christianity and it wont be the last.
the reason being the rapid growth of pentecostal christianity and its perceived threat
by the way i hope you realise that wiki[pedia is not a credible source grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by babaowo: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
What you ppl should know is that this battle is more than
muslim vs christian ,the main thing is that, is the arab nations
that is trying to stop western world of ruling d world.
they are just using religion to confuse the whole world,
the cia, fbi, etc, they want to rule the world.

Do you ppl think haiti quake is natural
i will stop frm here.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by amigoes(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
babaowo:

What you ppl should know is that this battle is more than
muslim vs christian ,the main thing is that, is the arab nations
that is trying to stop western world of ruling d world.
they are just using religion to confuse the whole world,
the cia, fbi, etc, they want to rule the world.

Do you ppl think haiti quake is natural
i will stop frm here.

stop ke, you cant stop ooooooooo
open the pandora box abeegi.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by helperzz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
cultey:

Yes the Crusaders used Christianity as an advantage for their selfish interests.

That was then.

Now that I have studied the Bible in its entire verity,

Nobody can come and tell me to carry knife or swallow bomb to fight for Yaweh, Jehovah God.

When he already said that the battle is not ours but His and His alone.

We humans study history, so as to avoid the mistakes made before.

Makes me wonder if Muslims are humans,

As it is the foolish and misunderstood system of dead Romans you choose to adhere to.

P.S., Fighting for allah, what a weak god! angry

The christians used the roman warriors to gain political power.In the beginning of christianity the christians are so weak that even the great writers of that time like josephus did not know they exist.But after enticing the roman warriors into christianity by propaganda that their responsible for the victory of romans in various battles.They gained political power the pope which was the god of christian of that time issued various decrees that those who have sinned and fought and die in battle would be forgiven and will enter paradise.Open your eyes to see.Haven't you ever thought about it that christianity was founded by paul who never at any time be with jesus.The only original book in the new testament were those written by paul(paul's story books) the other gospels were written after every of jesus disciple are dead.The bible is not enough an evidence because it is a human's work contains too much contradiction.Seek knowledge.The US are the roman crusaders of today,that is why all christians support their action.Stop spreading rumour support it with evidence.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by helperzz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
The christians used the roman warriors to gain political power.In the beginning of christianity the christians are so weak that even the great writers of that time like josephus did not know they exist.But after enticing the roman warriors into christianity by propaganda that their responsible for the victory of romans in various battles.They gained political power the pope which was the god of christian of that time issued various decrees that those who have sinned and fought and die in battle would be forgiven and will enter paradise.Open your eyes to see.Haven't you ever thought about it that christianity was founded by paul who never at any time be with jesus.The only original book in the new testament were those written by paul(paul's story books) the other gospels were written after every of jesus disciple are dead.The bible is not enough an evidence because it is a human's work contains too much contradiction.Seek knowledge.The US are the roman crusaders of today,that is why all christians support their action.Stop spreading rumour support it with concrete evidence.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by babaowo: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2010
@amigoes
haiti quake is not a natura @all my brov
is d test of weapon,hav never seen where animals will
not noticify natural things,haiti quake destroyed both birds,
animals, read what hugo chavez said
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html
http://boingboing.net/2010/01/22/venezuelan-president.html

very soon it will clear to everyone,
another question
do you people think osama bin laden is real? NO
that is westerner biggest scam on the whole world,
i will stop here.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by N101: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
kvolander: The best way to solve a problem is aiming the root cause. This particular message should be preached to the muslims kids in the interior villages (before they become invoked) instead of turning them to almajiris.

Those are the kind of people this fatwa is aimed. I would like to read it though.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by N101: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
helperzz:

The christians used the roman warriors to gain political power.In the beginning of christianity the christians are so weak that even the great writers of that time like josephus did not know they exist.But after enticing the roman warriors into christianity by propaganda that their responsible for the victory of romans in various battles.They gained political power the pope which was the god of christian of that time issued various decrees that those who have sinned and fought and die in battle would be forgiven and will enter paradise.Open your eyes to see.Haven't you ever thought about it that christianity was founded by paul who never at any time be with jesus.The only original book in the new testament were those written by paul(paul's story books) the other gospels were written after every of jesus disciple are dead.The bible is not enough an evidence because it is a human's work contains too much contradiction.Seek knowledge.The US are the roman crusaders of today,that is why all christians support their action.Stop spreading rumour support it with concrete evidence.

Christianity was never a subjugating religion until it got into the hands of Europeans.  The Pope represents Roman Catholicism, which - as its name suggests - came about when the Roman Empire was a dominant force at the time.  Roman Catholicism is not and has never been the only face of Christianity in history, least of all from its inception.

I think you need to take your own advice and go back and read the evolution of Christianity.  You seem to be doing a "Dan Brown", mixing fact with fiction.

May I suggest if you want to continue this, start another thread rather than derail the current one.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by tunde1200(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2010
where is abuzola the main man alhahu alam to all this kafir in nl
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2010
loooooooooooooooool

yes i remember theres somewhere in the quran

that says 'if ur not happy with what is written- go and write your own'!!!!!LWKMD!!!!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2010
@ helperzz,

Mr, I can see that Islam has taught its followers to be LIARS.

Concerning those written lies and fads of yours, how devilish could you be to cook up such lies?

I am very serious about this.

The Liar that taught you this history you claim to know,

Must be Muttalab.

Because you believe in a lie (Islam), you think we Christians are daft like y'all.

You think you are the only person that studied Western Civilization,

To think you can deceive me.

Dream on!

You think Christians are so stupid to call mere man, God, like you do mohamad, Sorry for you!

Your kind will always find ways to twist Truth.

Fail to provide historical facts that back up your lies,

Makes you a fat liar!

Lair.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2010
@ helperzz,

By the way , who is josephus,

And what exactly do you mean by propaganda.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Dfearless1(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2010
Alhamdulillah, I can notice dat majority of my Muslim Brothers & Sisters are not replying 2 these blatant coment of the Poster & his ignorant of Armies(The Unbelievers of Allah's words), and those that replied (MUSLIMS) do so with best of their knowledge. That's how the early Muslims do. We MUSLIMS don't just talk because we want to impress or let people notice us as majority of the Unbelievers have done here & will continue to do till eternity, but to make a statement out of every words that we utters because Prophet Muhammad(May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught (MUSLIMS) to speak reasonable things whenever we are talking(just as how my learned and gifted Brothers like Olabowale,Abuzola{Abu Zola}Muhsin and Sister alimat) have been doing.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sulad82i(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2010
Lot of people are mislead!!!
Most of the post that I've read on this tread seems to be in one direction. The claim that suicide bombers believe that they will receive some virgins for doing their acts, this is actually not true.
It was one of the news media lies! And its actually doing what they thought it will.
Its just suppose to make oyinbos think the terrorist have a justification / reward for their acts.
This is a rumor and you can not find it in any hadith or Quran.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Novice1(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2010
Another Islamophobic thread

@all, stop commenting out of sentiments/ignorance/hatred
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ruhu: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2010
Dear muslim brothers and sisters,why responding to the FOOLS' comments?,i have studied the Christians and discovered dt most of them is having a cow's brain,even the cow's is better.The people dt have d gut 2 say bad things about their creator,bowing down for a film actor(Jesus Imagery) and also wearing his picture on their necks,do not worship God xcept with entertainment(Musics and dancing in church),do not belief any Prophet/Messenger xcept Jesus,and do they really love him?no,infact they tried 2 crucify him though God saved him in exchange of Judas under d image of Jesus but they believed uptill 2day dt they killed him with passion(he died 4 our sins they say),even drinking wine in churches in their holy communion believing they are drinking Jesus' blood and flesh,hahaha,some of them will even call him God(what a god that died),they killed many Prophets/Messengers e.g John(yahya,Zachariah(zakariya)etc,they hate us cos we are better than them in every ways,everything claims the uniqueness of Islam like trees forming Allah's name,some babies born with Quranic inscriptions on their bodies, and uncountable signs yet they claim they were written/carved,what a deep disbelievers!,they bombs up many islamic states yet they claim they are not terrorists,infact it is only God dt can save them frm their ignorance.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ruhu: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2010
Dear muslim brothers and sisters,why responding to the FOOLS' comments?,i have studied the Christians and discovered dt most of them is having a cow's brain,even the cow's is better.The people dt have d gut 2 say bad things about their creator,bowing down for a film actor(Jesus Imagery) and also wearing his picture on their necks,do not worship God xcept with entertainment(Musics and dancing in church),do not belief any Prophet/Messenger xcept Jesus,and do they really love him?no,infact they tried 2 crucify him though God saved him in exchange of Judas under d image of Jesus but they believed uptill 2day dt they killed him with passion(he died 4 our sins they say),even drinking wine in churches in their holy communion believing they are drinking Jesus' blood and flesh,hahaha,some of them will even call him God(what a god that died),they killed many Prophets/Messengers e.g John(yahya,Zachariah(zakariya)etc,they hate us cos we are better than them in every ways,everything claims the uniqueness of Islam like trees forming Allah's name,some babies born with Quranic inscriptions on their bodies, and uncountable signs yet they claim they were written/carved,what a deep disbelievers!,they bombs up many islamic states yet they claim they are not terrorists,infact it is only God dt can save them frm their ignorance.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by helperzz(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2010
@propagandist stop commenting based on sentiments.Give evidence.A Knowledgable man is better than an ignorant
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by helperzz(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2010
@propagandist stop commenting based on sentiments.Give evidence.A Knowledgable man is better than an ignorant.Seek knowledge
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by muggle(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2010
Oh dear!

This is disappointing. We all claim to be God fearing but here we are, attacking each other's belief.
There is no way someone will listen or hear what you have to say if all you do is show signs of dislike
and hatred towards him.

As Christians, we are supposed to love, love and love till eternity. The worst we can do if someone is
going to make you go against God's word is to avoid him/her. Also, we are not to judge anybody.
If some people here says those who embrace terrorism in the name of Islam are not real moslems then
it should be seen as so unless it can be proven that it is written in the Quran to practise terrorism.

As it was mentioned here, the Crusaders committed all the attrocities they did in the name of Christianity
and as far as the moslems are concerned, they are Christians. Likewise, there will be some extremist in
the moslem world. All we have to do is to encourage more Islamic scholars like this to come up with the
truth and be prepared to argue it out.

Calling each other names and attacking self beliefs will not bring about peace which we all want. If we, the
so called educated, literate and enlightened members of the society do think like this, how do we expect
those who do not have the opportunities that we have to think and behave.

PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE, LETS REASON TOGETHER TO SPREAD THE RELIGION OF PEACE.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by vincent10(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2010
The act of killing is totally ingrained in thier system. Their psychological make up is motivated by d devil. They do nt behave like, bt they are imp. Tel them that thier teachings are mirage. I mean terrorist.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by N101: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2010
Thank you alimat2 and muggle for bringing some degree of sensibility here.

We can sit here and sling accusations and counter accusations, who's more ignorant than the other.  If this thread is anything to go by, it's a display of ignorance that shows on both sides of the religious divide.  It makes no sense and achieves nothing at the end of the day.

I find it annoying that a perfectly decent thread can be so stupidly derailed.  How about some of you commenting on the actual fatwa rather than running off at the mouth?

And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is today - SMH.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by kumbocity: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2010
Yes the Crusaders used Christianity as an advantage for their selfish interests.

That was then.

Now that I have studied the Bible in its entire verity,

Nobody can come and tell me to carry knife or swallow bomb to fight for Yaweh, Jehovah God.

When he already said that the battle is not ours but His and His alone.

We humans study history, so as to avoid the mistakes made before.

Makes me wonder if Muslims are humans,

As it is the foolish and misunderstood system of dead Romans you choose to adhere to.

P.S., Fighting for allah, what a weak god!  
Haba! I dn't Know the level of ur understanding of islam? anyway its all about peace and beliveing in oneness of Allah & not associating any being to him, dat is by the way ,jihad is no about killing peple as its being veiws by non-muslim & its enemies infact d greatest jihad is to Fight ur inner seif.as a muslim we are more guided and we are aware of ur instinct for islam.for calling ALLAH Weak! iam sorry for u.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sjc: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2010
religion or race of region

its so amazing sometimes when most pple accept a comment,critict or writeup as a fact without thinking about it
at least somebody should try to speak the truth for once and leave with ur conscience,

who doest understand that all this religion things is a battle of regional supremacy/self believe and interest
the true way of life has been manipulated by all this so called deciples and alfas immediately after all the true men of god left(mohammed and jesus)
that  is  more reson why we have diff version of the holy books
well , i ve this few points for u guy to ponder on

1)why is that when issue happen btw the arab world and the western(US and EUROPE) nation the christain supports the western nation while the muslim supports the arabs

2)why is that nobody has ever questioned the way wester nations carried out there operation rather than all this communication power they use in deceiving us (africa and third war country), for example during the time of slavery the european send the military and missionary, the way americans/europe developed nuclear power and they are trying to stop others from enriching theirs, americans attacked iraq on the bases that they had nuclear wepons without any evidence after the campain, why americans tried to stop the the north korean from testing their nuclear wepon on their own soil while they(americans) had tested theirs on hiroshima and nagasaki.

3)why the arab nation are carry out this suicide bombing mostly on americans/europe[/color]

so guy i think we need anlightment rather than trying to prove a point .
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by kumbocity: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2010
Thank you alimat2 and muggle for bringing some degree of sensibility here.

We can sit here and sling accusations and counter accusations, who's more ignorant than the other. If this thread is anything to go by, it's a display of ignorance that shows on both sides of the religious divide. It makes no sense and achieves nothing at the end of the day.

I find it annoying that a perfectly decent thread can be so stupidly derailed. How about some of you commenting on the actual fatwa rather than running off at the mouth?

And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is today - SMH.

I think i agreed with u.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by babonboard(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2010
'He who believes in Allah and the last day should speak what is right or be silent' (Bukhari).
I pity some people who just open their mouth or betterstill type what they think without tangible evidence(s) all in the name of posting or contributing. To the extent of saying we muslims beleive in lies,saying Allah S.W.T is a weak 'god' etc, hmmm subhanalahi.
Back on the topic, i'll love to know the sheikh's view and lets see what follows .
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
May allah forgive us of our shortcomings. In islam there is a word we called (guluwhu) meaning extremism. It is an extremist act to commit suicide. Remember allah told us that no one should kill his or her fellow, if does,person should be killed,in no case should someone kill his or herself. So answer is obvious.May allah guid us and let us know d truth as truth and give us ability to follow it and bad as bad and ability to deceit from it.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by tkb417(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
i hope that man wont be bombed

he shd fasten his belts b4 some inbeciles start chasing him with bombs
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ocelot2006(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
muggle:

Oh dear!

This is disappointing. We all claim to be God fearing but here we are, attacking each other's belief.
There is no way someone will listen or hear what you have to say if all you do is show signs of dislike
and hatred towards him.

As Christians, we are supposed to love, love and love till eternity. The worst we can do if someone is
going to make you go against God's word is to avoid him/her. Also, we are not to judge anybody.
If some people here says those who embrace terrorism in the name of Islam are not real moslems then
it should be seen as so unless it can be proven that it is written in the Quran to practise terrorism.

As it was mentioned here, the Crusaders committed all the attrocities they did in the name of Christianity
and as far as the moslems are concerned, they are Christians. Likewise, there will be some extremist in
the moslem world. All we have to do is to encourage more Islamic scholars like this to come up with the
truth and be prepared to argue it out.

Calling each other names and attacking self beliefs will not bring about peace which we all want. If we, the
so called educated, literate and enlightened members of the society do think like this, how do we expect
those who do not have the opportunities that we have to think and behave.

PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE, LETS REASON TOGETHER TO SPREAD THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

BEST (AND MOST SENSIBLE) POST ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by PurestBoy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
ruhu:

And what do you say about bin laden, muttalab and boko haram and other northern muslims in Jos while the brothers in the Eastern part are living happily without bloodshed? Foolish islamist
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ojsaheed: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
who are u to declear ISLAM dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / Etiquettes Of acquiring Knowledge / Be A Good Person...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.