Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (30207 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by gotousa2013: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Shes the only contestant who continues to shine after BBN platform.
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by anitapreeti(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
The level of ignorance u nairalanders exhibit is overwhelming. This post is not about Nigeria...its about an organization she's representing.
I hope y'all are just having fun here with all these comments and not that u deal with life like u do here, cos trust me u will be disappointed in yourself when u look back.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Crossguy: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
How can someone that didnt go to school na becomes an education ambassador to UN, what is she going to say about education that she didnt have. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Vamp23(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
after she sat naked in d bathroom for d whole world to see..... wat will she impart in d younger generations??
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Maj196(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. This h0e? Nigerian students c una life.
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by LEXYCOM: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
To teach them how to do Mouth Action. Abi undecided
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Naijashortcode(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Love to hear this.....
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by crunchyg: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
Make us proud beta pikin. dnt go n suck dick there sha
Which kind advice be dis na
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by delpee(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
anitapreeti:
The level of ignorance u nairalanders exhibit is overwhelming. This post is not about Nigeria...its about an organization she's representing.
I hope y'all are just having fun here with all these comments and not that u deal with life like u do here, cos trust me u will be disappointed in yourself when u look back.
undecided

Sadly the reality is that some people don't read through before they comment. Some can't comprehend what is written so they argue blindly. Very embarrassing really, considering that one assumes most people on this platform have basic education.

Congrats to Bisola. I share her views on educating the girl child. The positive impact of an educated woman in the family and society is enormous.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Rozaytee: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one girl!!!...but wait ooo were is efe!
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by shadyberry(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
WOW GO GIRL
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by MrCEO69(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Educator young Girls on how to do BJ right... Okey, Evil pays
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by MrCEO69(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2017
E be like when giving motivational talks "I had to give BJ to a house mate just to be in the house" embarassed embarassed embarassed and pple are hailing her here. oOk
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by suresammy: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
brownsugar23:
so this one na news abi if she like make she go white house that those not put food in my table but am happy she going places one day na my house she go come if anyone quote me ehhhh cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
see ur life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by shegxyy(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Day after day we get to realise we are staying in a shameless world, a world where there is no moral anymore. There are 100s of ladies out there that can fill up that position instead of her. FFS she was sucking a guy's d*ck on TV and she gets to sit with the elite at UN. In fact f*ck morals, there ain't no shit as morals anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair / E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.