Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out (4096 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by CaptainG00D: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

yeah,was cool and yours?

Twas awesome, thanks.

Hope enweghi onye na enye gi nsogbu? cheesy
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by joelens007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticala, mynd44 coman move this post to FP....maybe our Python dance bae will sight me and ask me out
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by Dillusionist(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Twas awesome, thanks.
Hope enweghi onye na enye gi nsogbu? cheesy
lol,,mba.. thanks dear.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by CaptainG00D: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,,mba..
thanks dear.

Ok bby.
Ha nye gi nsogbu igwa m.
Ejighi kwa m gi egwu egwu. cheesy

See u next time..
Take kare dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by Dillusionist(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Ok bby. Ha nye gi nsogbu igwa m. Ejighi kwa m gi egwu egwu. cheesy
See u next time.. Take kare dear smiley
lol,gbaliala. bye #

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by CaptainG00D: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,gbaliala.
bye #

#Udo
nwayioma mara mma. smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahahaha..I don get hope be that naaw.
I want you to succeeed
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by Dillusionist(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
dingbang:
I want you to succeeed
awwn!!this is inspiring embarassed
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by ddjay: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Menh:
Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out

The wailing of a group of Ghanaian military women, has surfaced on social media and subsequently gone viral.

According to SnappyGist.com, in a recent interview at Burma Camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some Ghanaian men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country

One of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity is quoted as saying by snappygist;

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother Ghana we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

“It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.

Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

http://www..ng/entertainment/men-afraid-propose-us-ghanaian-military-women-cry

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by dingbang(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

awwn!!this is inspiring embarassed
cool

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by patola080(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
How Would A Man Marry A Female Soldier Huh
When She Is On Duty Who Go Take Care Of Pikin?
When She Is On Duty Who En Go Bleep?, Even If He Bleep Olosho And En Wife Catch Am Na Trouble If She No They In The Mood Nothing Else You Fit Do

If He Misbehave En Wife Go Panel Beat Am And You Want Men To Marry Them Na Their Fellow Soldiers Go Marry Them, Other Than That, Sorry For Your Forever Singleness
re u not a man again�������

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by RedDistrict: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Not safe at all

U mess up once and she calls her squad to come pay you a visit, e go be for u by that time grin

Best they marry themselves or get hooked up before joining the army.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by menstrualpad: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Except if a man wants to die before his time then he would proceed to marry a woman with terminator physique.

One cannot would not breathe fresh air if he marries them. They are too hypersensitive, extremely jealous and violent.

Get married before joining.
Regards,
You mean...the man can no longer be the man in his own home?!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by menstrualpad: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
RedDistrict:
Not safe at all

U mess up once and she calls her squad to come pay you a visit, e go be for u by that time grin

Best they marry themselves or get hooked up before joining the army.
Are there no men in the military?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by RedDistrict: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
menstrualpad:
Are there no men in the military?
The men are looking for fine civilian babes to marry noni, grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by menstrualpad: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
RedDistrict:

The men are looking for fine civilian babes to marry noni, grin
The COAS should direct them to marry one another.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by Blacklord0739(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Marrying a military women is not a problem at all,let her know what you want,let her know your principles, let her know the truth about you and also know everything about her,consider it if it will work well and if it will,kindly proceed,as for me I don't fear military women at all when I am not a terrorist nor criminal, if perhaps she raise her hand against me when pesky,that's the end of the relationship even a civilian women but if she respect me as a man and husband,then why should I marry her up...
Re: Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out by Atlanticfire: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Blacklord0739:
Marrying a military women is not a problem at all,let her know what you want,let her know your principles, let her know the truth about you and also know everything about her,consider it if it will work well and if it will,kindly proceed,as for me I don't fear military women at all when I am not a terrorist nor criminal, if perhaps she raise her hand against me when pesky,that's the end of the relationship even a civilian women but if she respect me as a man and husband,then why should I marry her up...

You think it is every relationship that you can walk away from?

If she raise her hands on you and you attempt to end the relationship, she will just come with her colleagues and beat you blue and black until you agree to continue the relationship. Unless you are prepared to go on exile to avoid her

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Tips To Becoming A Bad Boy / My Fiancee Thinks It Is Odd For Her To Eat Humble Pie / Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.