Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) (1451 Views)

Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18 / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) by Adile1: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
A P0RN couple have given more insight into their life at home & their wild careers.

Sophia Knight, 28, was a world famous p0rn actress before deciding to become a director.

Now she sits behind the camera & watches as her husband Danny D, 30, romps with different women every week.

In spite of their red-hot careers, the couple insist they are a tame married couple at home.

Sophia, from Dundee, told the Scottish Sun: “People must think p0rn stars are just having $ex parties or going out but it is not really like that, we just do laundry like everyone else.

“We still have the same issues as every other married couples. He keep his socks in one room, boxers in another & he never cleans the dishes.”

The pair make flicks for Brazzers & Digital Playground, 2 of the biggest p0rn sites in the world.

They met on a p0rn set in Inverness 5 years ago & are now a major couple in the industry.

Sophia added: “I didn’t grow up thinking I wanted to be a p0rn star but someone’s got to do it & I fell into it, everyone’s story is the same.

“Apart from Danny, he did leave school wanting to do that.

“I’m lucky I was naturally good at it, it didn’t faze me because I was quite outgoing.”

Sophia only did girl-on-girl & found there was a limited amount of work out there.
Sophia won't be ashamed to tell their kids how they made their money

The couple travel all over the world to film their X-rated flicks & are not afraid of telling their kids about their careers.

Sophia added: “It’s a great industry. If you love something, you’ll do it as long as possible.”

Source: http://www.moinsight.com/2017/09/married-p0rn-couple-disclose-filthiest.html
Re: Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) by dingbang(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am waiting for cossy orjiakor to come out and say this
Re: Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Who has the contact info of any of those hoes that work for that pitch-black guy that lives in lekki?
I wan interview them.
Re: Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) by obiorathesubtle: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mans dy find these kind open minded chicks man..

Not these clingy bloodsuckers that turn to warthogs after 1 year of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? / Negative Effects Of Soy (soya Beans) On Men. / How Can He Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings ??? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.