Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? (1451 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Friends, I need your advice. I got out of an abusive relationship 2 years ago and since then I've been afraid of men. I can talk and smile with them but anytime they ask me out, I freeze. I get scared thinking that they'll treat me the way my boyfriend did.

What should I do? Is something wrong with me?

More questions needing your answers here: http://www.helloaf.com/

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
What do you think can be done for this lady? sad
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
kill ur family grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by owomida1: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
She shd only agree to date a dwarf
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by amunkita(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Any time dey ask her out, she should slap them, any one that apologizes or ask, bae why u slap me nah?, she should go ahead to date such.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
kill ur family grin

HAHAHAHA. How far na bros? grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

HAHAHAHA. How far na bros? grin

i see front distance u r a guy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
amunkita:
Any time dey ask her out, she should slap them, any one that apologizes or ask, bae why u slap me nah?, she should go ahead to date such.

LMAO. You gats no chill oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
owomida1:
She shd only agree to date a dwarf

Chai! Dwarf no dey beat woman? grin grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i see front distance u r a guy grin

I no be guy oh. LOL.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

I no be guy oh. LOL.

but i have what u can do nao smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by owomida1: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

Chai! Dwarf no dey beat woman? grin grin grin

At least height/stature won't intimidate her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
She need to give love another chance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
amunkita:
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Skyfornia(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
First she need to free her self from the self slavery or face her fears. You can't solve a problem by running away from the problem.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:

cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Skyfornia:
First she need to free her self from the self slavery

help ur bro cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

but i have what u can do nao smiley

I comment my reserve oh. smiley
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
owomida1:

At least height/stature won't intimidate her.

HAHAHAHA. This one don pass physical looks oh. Babe is afraid ehn. Especially of being tied (in a relationship) with a man.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:

Well, she's trying but the fear is stronger than love. What can she do?
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by owomida1: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

HAHAHAHA. This one don pass physical looks oh. Babe is afraid ehn. Especially of being tied (in a relationship) with a man.

Ok, find a sickler guy for her. Power no dey

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

Well, she's trying but the fear is stronger than love. What can she do?
Aww!! Let her go and join Rev. sisters in Catholic nah, its very simple tongue since she's that scared of men tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
Aww!! Let her go and join Rev. sisters in Catholic nah, its very simple tongue since she's that scared of men tongue cheesy

HAHAHAHA. You're mean oh. Chai! grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
owomida1:

Ok, find a sickler guy for her. Power no dey

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by muller101(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Become a lesbian
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

HAHAHAHA. You're mean oh. Chai! grin
grin grin Its true nah. You even forgot to include wat she has passed through while dating her ex, dat gave her such fears and hatred towards men. after her ex boyfriend shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
grin grin Its true nah. You even forgot to include wat she has passed through while dating her ex, dat gave her such fears and hatred towards men. after her ex boyfriend shocked

You're right sha. People think that emotional and psychological trauma isn't real but it is.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

You're right sha. People think that emotional and psychological trauma isn't real but it is.
shocked shocked Op, are you sure you are not behind dis story I don dey suspect you oh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by Omachi006(f): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
shocked shocked Op, are you sure you are not behind dis story I don dey suspect you oh cheesy cheesy

LOOOOOOOL. I'm vewi innocent oh.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
;
Omachi006:

LOOOOOOOL. I'm vewi innocent oh.
cheesy cheesy Okay dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by coolestofall(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
There's nothing wrong with u. Its perfectly normal 2 feel d way u do. What 2 do? Remember, 4 every nice guy u let slip away, it means u'r letting ur abusive ex still hv a hold on u. Relationship aint a do or die affair. U give a guy who seems nice a chance, he bleeps up, u drop him. Its dat simple. Its not like u signed any binding contract. Xo, go enjoy urself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by hooklover: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Old avoid men for now till old age men are bad they can't change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Soy (soya Beans) On Men. / How Can He Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings ??? ??? / Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.