Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... (1497 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by damo2014(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Summarily, there is this young lady a friend of mine met in July. In fact it was in my presence the two of them first met each other and luckily for my guy after a long palatable + sweet-mouthed conversation and toast, this girl eventually agreed after some few weeks.
They have been together since then as the girl seems to have met the right guy. she does not hide her feelings whenever she's with him. she even monitors every movement and actions of my friend o. The duo have been enjoining this not until a colleague at his work saw this lady with him.
Fast forward sha, this girl has started sleeping with this new guy while the lady always denies any relationship with him that the guy has only been disturbing her. She claims to have told him she's already in an affair with my guy.
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by remele2(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok..thank You for the information.... U can nva see front page.. amen

3 Likes

Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by happen2: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
damo2014:
Summarily, there is this young lady a friend of mine met in July. In fact it was in my presence the two of them first met each other and luckily for my guy after a long palatable + sweet-mouthed conversation and toast, this girl eventually agreed after some few weeks.
They have been together since then as the girl seems to have met the right guy. she does not hide her feelings whenever she's with him. she even monitors every movement and actions of my friend o. The duo have been enjoining this not until a colleague at his work saw this lady with him.
Fast forward sha, this girl has started sleeping with this new guy while the lady always denies any relationship with him that the guy has only been disturbing her. She claims to have told him she's already in an affair with my guy.

Sorry for your trouble

1 Like

Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by bitchcrafts: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin...another one. Dem don do am shege!

2 Likes

Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by BoyHuncho(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
You have to be wiser when u are about to select a topic for your thread undecided

Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur friend is dating a runz girl
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by heendrix(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by walepackage(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
And becouse of this disgrunted element and you tag our girls with those names...I think you need to avail yourself to any nearby psychiatric hospital.
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by Dillusionist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
smh
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by heendrix(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
remele2:

Lool grin grin
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by Lovetinz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm...
Your friend has a distributor as a girlfriend.
Can I be number 3? wink
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by Draei: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
remele2:
Are you the girl he is talking 'bout?

2 Likes

Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by TINALETC3(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
angry including ur mum, sisters and future female kids angry, hw dare u generalize dat
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by hooklover: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
The are d ladies day come wives tomorrow and wen I Bleep den people go dry vex.imagine a lady use to seeing different ducks under the guy very nose...

She will do same in marriage. The character is already molded. Many men marry to chronic runs lady and will be boasting about it....

That's y web I meet them I just collect my share and move on... Trust an lady at ur own peril...... They pretend alot full of secrets dry know alone
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by damo2014(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
hooklover:
The are d ladies day come wives tomorrow and wen I Bleep den people go dry vex.imagine a lady use to seeing different ducks under the guy very nose...

She will do same in marriage. The character is already molded. Many men marry to chronic runs lady and will be boasting about it....

That's y web I meet them I just collect my share and move on... Trust an lady at ur own peril...... They pretend alot full of secrets dry know alone

anyways I have advised him to play along like there still exists a serious stuff BTW them while he zooms her hard any day anytime.
Re: Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... by damo2014(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry including ur mum, sisters and future female kids angry, hw dare u generalize dat
so sorry for the vulgar words. he pain me like sey am d victim ni

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood / How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife / Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.