Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood (1504 Views)

My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. / Watch Sex Video Of Apostle Omashola / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Clinton1457: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2018
The Canadian singer who alleged she had a romantic affair with Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder of Omega Fire Ministries, has asked the High Court in Lagos to demand an examination of the preacher’s penis during the trial of the libel suit he filed against her and
source:
http://www.tbloaded.com/14422-2/

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Jochabed(f): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
WHAT!!! Honestly this girl has no shame,i guess she is being paid to do all this.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Things dey happen,
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by sou1p1an0(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2018
people jus displaying madness everywhere in dis country...how wud dis help solve the case?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by BluntBoy(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:
WHAT!!! Honestly this girl has no shame ,i guess she is being paid to do all this.

Neither does Suleman. If she has identified a mark or something on his dick, the court can confirm to prove her allegations closer to being right.

But, I think Suleman has the right to reject it as the move is not a necessity for solving a problematic crime.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by nikkypearl(f): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2018
angry angry smh
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by donstan18: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2018
I think before the preeq examination commences.

The lady should describe the pastor's preeq cheesy, she should tell us if he has a tribal mark on his preeq or not, she should tell the size of his ballz and tell if his pubic hairs are white or not.

With these descriptions, they can kick off the preeq examination. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
That case still exist? So Suleiman hasn't paid off this girl and closed this case?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by HerXLNC(f): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:
WHAT!!! Honestly this girl has no shame,i guess she is being paid to do all this.
actually, you're the one with no sense.

Because he's A god of man, his sexual scandal should be ignored?

We do need age restriction on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by policy12: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:

Am tired all this news make me feel it is....
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by policy12: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by BlackDBagba: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by dollytino4real(f): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2018
wat is in the prick?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by urbanemind(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
dollytino4real:
wat is in the prick?
tribal mark
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Kingsley1000(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
I HAVE MEASURING TAPE FOR EXAMINATION
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

Neither does Suleman. If she has identified a mark or something on his dick, the court can confirm to prove her allegations closer to being right.

But, I think Suleman has the right to reject it as the move is not a necessity for solving a problematic crime.

Nice observation.

However I think her point is that Suleiman has perjured himself by denying carnal knowledge of her (Otobo). It is useful to her case to establish a pattern of lies and deceit by the pastor. Knowledge of his anatomical peculiarities should support her claim that they enjoyed an intimate relationship since such knowledge is not in the public domain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Snow02: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
abeg die this case please
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
actually, you're the one with no sense.

Because he's A god of man, his sexual scandal should be ignored?

We do need age restriction on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

'god of man'. Lol. I see what you did there cool

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by BluntBoy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nice observation.

However I think her point is that Suleiman has perjured himself by denying carnal knowledge of her (Otobo). It is useful to her case to establish a pattern of lies and deceit by the pastor. Knowledge of his anatomical peculiarities should support her claim that they enjoyed an intimate relationship since such knowledge is not in the public domain.

Good point!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jochabed:

Hell no, she is super confident of her claims. In case you don't know, questions like this are part of rape or paedophile trials. If the victim can confidently describe the genitals of their assailant, it establish a long term pattern of abuse and familiarity.
Suleiman is an Adulterer and a Liar!!!!

P.S... A woman who has given a man MouthAction several times can confidently describe the nitty gritty of the man's genitals.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Asks Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman’s Manhood by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:
I think before the preeq examination commences.

The lady should describe the pastor's preeq cheesy, she should tell us if he has a tribal mark on his preeq or not, she should tell the size of his ballz and tell if his pubic hairs are white or not.

With these descriptions, they can kick off the preeq examination. cheesy

preeq examination grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Savage Trend About Sugar Daddy Om Twitter (screenshots) / Bbnaija - Miracle Having Sex With Nina From Behind (caught On Camera) / What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.