Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field (945 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by BucciJP(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
they look very loving and interesting being together. may God bless their union.

Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by BucciJP(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
more

Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by ibkkk(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beautiful kiss
Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by amylomo(f): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice I love this. I am expecting. I cannot wait.
Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by Divay22(f): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Cool kiss
Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by pocohantas(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2017
May the husband not leave her and return to his first village love like Rooney did.
May he be a better marriage manager unlike Louis van Gaal.
May he not always have nothing to say like Mourinho.
I wish them a cute son, he shouldn't look like Pogba.

Dear wife, don't try to block every goal like De Gea, allow your husband score goal, you hear?

HML to them in advance. May they climb to the top of the table grin grin

Thank God no be Arsenal fans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Fine Couple Who Are Man U Fans Take Their Pre-wedding Picture To The Field by Rajosh(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
May the husband not leave her and return to his first village love like Rooney did.
May he be a better marriage manager unlike Louis van Gaal.
May he not always have nothing to say like Mourinho.
I wish them a cute son, he shouldn't look like Pogba.

Dear wife, don't try to block every goal like De Gea, allow your husband score goal, you hear?

HML to them in advance. May they climb to the top of the table grin grin

Thank God no be Arsenal fans.
your profile pix is scary as hell.

(1) (Reply)

Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date / Proposal Gone Wrong / My Korean Girlfriend Like Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.