Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? (3587 Views)

Please Help !!!!i Am Extremely Shy!!!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
I am 27 years old, never had a girlfriend or sex (the ones that count, I was molested when I was six by two sisters and it lasted for about 4years.), I had been mainly fixated on trying to hustle my way into greatness, I was a bookworm as a student and didn't bother about relationships in school because I wanted this best results possible, which wasn't the case in the end, but wasn't bad at all. As a result I missed opportunities to learn a thing or two about women, I am extremely introverted and to cap it all up, I am in tech working remotely for a foreign company, as such I am indoors 24/ 7. I tried online dating, it's scammers and hookers all over, whenever I go swimming, the girls I mostly see seem like they sell their bodies for money. I don't have friends, I am extremely lonely despite earning some pretty good dough due to exchange rates and cost of living. I don't really know what to do, I just need a good lady, pretty in her own right, that works as hard as I do, with big aspirations. What can I do people? Is there a spot I can visit for more decent ladies? I stay on the island, lekki axis. I am shy too. �

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by yungz: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
a

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by webforce: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think you can start networking in your church group and then neighborhood . Total strangers with fake lived everywhere is not good.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
I wanted to advise you, but when I saw Lekki, I gave up. I ran from lekki last year. If you are womanizer, lekki is for you. I ran because I got tired of the lifestyle.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by MufasaLion: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
All you need is what you use as moniker. Also, you need to go out more. There are good locations. Maybe I should give you 10 girls. cheesy
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
webforce:
I think you can start networking in your church group and then neighborhood . Total strangers with fake lived everywhere is not good.
Thank you, I am not active in church, I just take my bag and leave immediately after services, I am trying to avoid any inconveniences that comes with familiarizing oneself with church members, childhood trauma, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Carchoice:
I wanted to advise you, but when I saw Lekki, I gave up.
Yeah, a lot of people aren't real here, but the truth is, I wouldn't mind go anywhere in Lagos just to get what I want.
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
All you need is what you use as moniker. Also, you need to go out more. There are good locations. Maybe I should give you 10 girls. cheesy
I don't know what a moniker is. Lol. I don't really know where to go, aside bars and hotels mostly flooded by the categories of babes I'm trying to avoid.
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
courage411:

I don't know what a moniker is. Lol. I don't really know where to go, aside bars and hotels mostly flooded by the categories of babes I'm trying to avoid.

LMAO

You need some coaching. DM.

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Make I shoot my shot��
Just dm me...
I stay in Lagos but at the mainland

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by slimjohn2k5: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Moniker is your Nairaland profile name.

I can help you, though have very tight schedule. I stay around Ajah. Send a private message
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by AoifeNightfall: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
You're not alone dear. 80% of male nairalanders are like that, especially the redpillers but they would rather die than admit. Which I think is stupid because everyone knows.
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by JustStupidity: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
All you need to do is to come down to ojuelegba and search

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by franklingud(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Act like your name @OP
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by AlphaMale666: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fools talk. Next!

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=franklingud post=108332589]Act like your name @OP[/quo te]
grin courage is for career man, I have always had big ambitions, the problem is transferring it to other aspects.
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by courage411: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
cry
AoifeNightfall:
You're not alone dear. 80% of male nairalanders are like that, especially the redpillers but they would rather die than admit. Which I think is stupid because everyone knows.
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
gift0123:
Make I shoot my shot��
Just dm me...
I stay in Lagos but at the mainland
Shoot my dear. Shoot
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
courage411:
I am 27 years old, never had a girlfriend or sex (the ones that count, I was molested when I was six by two sisters and it lasted for about 4years.), I had been mainly fixated on trying to hustle my way into greatness, I was a bookworm as a student and didn't bother about relationships in school because I wanted this best results possible, which wasn't the case in the end, but wasn't bad at all. As a result I missed opportunities to learn a thing or two about women, I am extremely introverted and to cap it all up, I am in tech working remotely for a foreign company, as such I am indoors 24/ 7. I tried online dating, it's scammers and hookers all over, whenever I go swimming, the girls I mostly see seem like they sell their bodies for money. I don't have friends, I am extremely lonely despite earning some pretty good dough due to exchange rates and cost of living. I don't really know what to do, I just need a good lady, pretty in her own right, that works as hard as I do, with big aspirations. What can I do people? Is there a spot I can visit for more decent ladies? I stay on the island, lekki axis. I am shy too. �
You don't need a girlfriend and you also don't need to have sex..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by mardis: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
This one you're mentioning exotic things, making you sound like a big boy. Sha don't go an fall into one ingbeke that will milk you dry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
courage411:

You're giving out too much info about yourself especially info about your finances

5 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by SKhanmi: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Problem with what you want is, you will hardly find ladies like that in your normal hangout spots. You might want to try out high end places & attend tech meetups like the recent #devfestlagos. I'll recommend you try to learn much about women though, because nowadays, decent & women Don't really go together. And work on your shyness. You won't die

2 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Theboy21: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by citywal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Use to be just like you, I also live around lekki axis working remotely also. Tho no gf for now but I do go out try to connect and socialize (mostly mind the kind of people I roll up to tho) I had to learn how to enjoy my own company. Try that.
courage411:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by citywal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
courage411:
Use to be just like you, I also live around lekki axis working remotely also. Tho no gf for now but I do go out try to connect and socialize (mostly mind the kind of people I roll up to tho) I had to learn how to enjoy my own company. Try that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by arthurwillia(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2021
courage411:

I wonder when you guys say you don’t get babes or sex, it baffles me. You are still even looking for places to hangout when life has turn to digital world.. online dating apps dey there. Instagram Twitter Facebook dey there
Meet plenty people
Babes wey I don knack for tinder alone go don reach like 15.
Download tinder tagged and so on, bomb ig Facebook and so on
My 2 cents for op

4 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by arthurwillia(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2021
citywal:
You work remotely and you know world is now digitalized you don’t need to go out to meet girls sha

Well anyway guys I just got a job in chevron area, I need accommodation around that side na
Show me way

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Khd95(m): 1:14am On Dec 09, 2021
You passed thru school, you didn't allow school to pass thru you, all in the name of I want to make good grades..now you are lamenting

School is the best and surest way to socialize,connect, ,test your wooing skills, bleep, and what not.

It's not bad that you concentrated fully on making good grades, but it's bad that you neglected other aspects of school life.

What you need to do now is first of all, dress well, look cool, smell nice, if you have beards cool, from it well, if not nothing Spoil.

Once this is done, socialize with your fellow guys first, learn how to start conversation and keep it going with your guy man, there won't be any air of awkwardness, unlike when you converse with the opposite sex, I for advise smoke, but that thing isn't for everyone. Build your self confidence first, make your self feel you are the most handsome and coolest guy you have ever seen, no dull your self

Once you have learn how to keep up conversation with your fellow guy man, let am know your predicament, guys are always willing to help fellow guys in situations like this.

Now go out and have fun, learn to enjoy your own company first, you will definitely meet ladies where ever you go, try to maintain eye contact with anyone you fancy, ,flirt with your eyes, let her know you noticed her, if she's into you too, she go dey look your side once once, then cut her one wicked wink and grin.

Girls like men that are confident and bold, one sure way I start conversation with random girls for fun is merely walking up to her and telling her her hair is nice, her nails or cool, or her gown is fire, with a smile.

Except she be ogbanje, she will smile back and say thank you, the rest is history

If you don't mind, we go link up, I know bad places mostly around mainland

7 Likes

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by BTTS(f): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2021
courage411:

If you’re lonely, I could give you my number. We can be WhatsApp friends.
Truth is, I’m lonely too. So, if you feel lonely, you can call or send a message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by Khd95(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2021
BTTS:

If you’re lonely, I could give you my number. We can be WhatsApp friends.
Truth is, I’m lonely too. So, if you feel lonely, you can call or send a message.

abi una go link up and socialize, hang out and have fun, whick one be u can call or send messages

Call or messages dey cure loneliness, Nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by BTTS(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Khd95:
abi una go link up and socialize, hang out and have fun, whick one be u can call or send messages

Call or messages dey cure loneliness, Nawa for you oo

Firstly, I’m not in Lagos state.
Secondly, that’s the only thing I can do. Not with cases of girls killed from meeting up with strangers.

Next time, don’t channel your thoughts on only one route

1 Like

Re: I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? by juniorstar(m): 2:34am On Dec 09, 2021
courage411:
There are many things you need to learn..lest you become used and dumped by women..they see guys like you as a target.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Irritating Thing A Lady Has Ever Done In Your Presence. / American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.