Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 (3769 Views)

Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Ranchhoddas: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
bitrhyme:

I helped orphans though when i could then, how can you be so harsh to someone who helped orphans just like you, i didn't make your parents die and leave you, why are you being rude to me kid, you can still make it even as an orphan okay. just try and be respectful okay
A yahoo boy complaining of being Yahooed.
You dey mad ooo.
Karma is just starting with you.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
A yahoo boy complaining of being Yahooed.
You dey mad ooo.
Karma is just starting with you.
pls any link to a post where he said he was a yahoo boy?
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Samsimple(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Demigods666 is online he has created his own thread abt dis issue...this is going to be epic chaiii yahoo boy vs e-babalawo starring bitrhyme and demigods666

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why all this guest321b are you insane? as in have you any fear sorry respect at all in you?
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by kaja4real: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
@op, can I state my own encounter wit demigods666?
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nostradamus: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2017
kaja4real:
@op, can I state my own encounter wit demigods666?
please do.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by kaja4real: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Nostradamus:
please do.
My guy long time, hope u are good.

First of all, demigods666 is someone that when u don't do what he asked u to do he becomes bossy, but calm at first.
Then i introduced my friend/brother to him, demigods told my brother the cost of materials which my brother paid like 75% of the cost and promised that whenever he gets money he will balance the outstanding debt. He equally gave my brother soap to bath for three days. After the 3rd day, my brother got a deal.
So, my brother introduced his friends to demigods666 and same my brother collected money from his friend on behalf of demigods without notifying demigods, he fuckingly ate demigods's money and still owes demigods666, because of that demigods told my brother that hence he has the guts to eat his money that he will not complete the work. Meanwhile when all this was happening my brother couldn't notify me so that i will know how to handle the issue. It was even demigods that called and told me everything which i called my brother and he admitted it.

SO MY PEOPLE MAK UNA SEE MY ENCOUNTER WITH DEMIGODS666 IF EN DEY REAL OR NOT. MAK I TAK SMALL NAP
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
kaja4real:

First of all, demigods666 is someone that when u don't do what he asked u to do he becomes bossy, but calm at first.
Then i introduced my friend/brother to him, demigods told my brother the cost of materials which my brother paid like 75% of the cost and promised that whenever he gets money he will balance the outstanding debt. He equally gave my brother soap to bath for three days. After the 3rd day, my brother got a deal.
So, my brother introduced his friends to demigods666 and same my brother collected money from his friend on behalf of demigods without notifying demigods, he fuckingly ate demigods's money and still owes demigods666, because of that demigods told my brother that hence he has the guts to eat his money that he will not complete the work. Meanwhile when all this was happening my brother couldn't notify me so that i will know how to handle the issue. It was even demigods that called and told me everything which i called my brother and he admitted it.

SO MY PEOPLE MAK UNA SEE MY ENCOUNTER WITH DEMIGODS666 IF EN DEY REAL OR NOT. MAK I TAK SMALL NAP

...Story for the gods
He said i should do this he said i should do that, he gave me a soap, he did not give me a soap, i bath i no bath, i pay i no pay awon money for materials team eleyi. Run for the hills.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
kaja4real:

Thanks for posting yours. Very pissed off with this whole issue crossed my mind not to help anyone on here again.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nostradamus:
please do.

Would have replied your message concerning those meditation stuff but as you know, I misplaced my phone, can't find your number, restored the whatsapp but not there, if you still have issues with it. Feel free to message.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Demigods666:

Would have replied your message concerning those meditation stuff but as you know, I misplaced my phone, can't find your number, restored the whatsapp but not there, if you still have issues with it. Feel free to message.

Demitout666 you will continue being a common thief till you return that money to the nearest motherless home there in warri, Your case has been registered and i believe in no distant time, the prayers of about 40 orphans there in warri would determine your outcome, meditation or no meditation your doomsday has finally come so close. You can now choose between going to give them that money or living a useless life that terminates in no distant time, you have eaten the yam meant for sacrifice and there is no two ways about it. Nairalanders also beware of this hungry fellow demigods666 and his bring money for materials scam so that your 3rd eye will open or this or that or anything pertaining to satanism, he is a doomed fellow, don't let him perish with your money, he is marked for destruction.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by cjfbn: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Clowns
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2017
bitrhyme:

Demitout666 you will continue being a common thief till you return that money to the nearest motherless home there in warri, Your case has been registered and i believe in no distant time, the prayers of about 40 orphans there in warri would determine your outcome, meditation or no meditation your doomsday has finally come so close. You can now choose between going to give them that money or living a useless life that terminates in no distant time, you have eaten the yam meant for sacrifice and there is no two ways about it. Nairalanders also beware of this hungry fellow demigods666 and his bring money for materials scam so that your 3rd eye will open or this or that or anything pertaining to satanism, he is a doomed fellow, don't let him perish with your money, he is marked for destruction.

Lmao, you don start to crase already but you nor know grin
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Demigods666:

Lmao, you don start to crase already but you nor know grin

Maybe i should bring money for you to buy materials and remove the crase i nor know, Mr buy materials, You have been secretly buying materials on nairaland since 1900. But now you will buy no more.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by kaja4real: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Demigods666:

Thanks for posting yours. Very pissed off with this whole issue crossed my mind not to help anyone on here again.
na lie u dey lie, u must help people that's the only way for us to enjoy each other. Infact I will be coming to warri this week for one thing from u. If u like no help me
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
bitrhyme:
All the people claiming to be satanists on nairaland are all scammers, dogs are highly spiritual than they can imagine to get in their entire life. Please do not give audience to any satanist here on nairaland and elsewhere, they include demigods666, sonoflucifa, billionaire, mellin, kaja4real, bla bla bla lots of them crooks in the name of satanists. beware

Man sorry but it was your own fault how many times have I said it here that there's no such thing as satan?

You are here looking for satanist,if you need Satan/god then look at the mirror.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
kaja4real:

na lie u dey lie, u must help people that's the only way for us to enjoy each other. Infact I will be coming to warri this week for one thing from u. If u like no help me

Lolz.

I they wait. You self never call me since. Try put me on call so I go schedule my self down. You suppose don come since.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by kaja4real: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Demigods666:

Lolz.

I they wait. You self never call me since. Try put me on call so I go schedule my self down. You suppose don come since.
my broda na true talk, i suppose dun show, but u know how en dey bi na. Na ur domort i go crash ohhhhh
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Demigods666:

Lolz.

I pity whoever that will fall this drama of demigods666 and kaja4real, you will really buy better materials for that person and open his 5th eye before he realizes what he has entered into. Demigods666 aka kidpriest aka contractor aka if you fall i go chop you and buy better materials for you, i hail o
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
kaja4real:

my broda na true talk, i suppose dun show, but u know how en dey bi na. Na ur domort i go crash ohhhhh

No problem about that.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by bitrhyme(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Demigods666:

No problem about that.

Pity your next catch after this customer stunt, @demigods666 you will really open their 6th and 7th eye. lols
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
bitrhyme:

Pity your next catch after this customer stunt, @demigods666 you will really open their 6th and 7th eye. lols

Lolz. Clown.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by kaja4real: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Demigods666:

Lolz. Clown.
dats remind me, somebody said u magad him 30k, abeg demi na 20k i hold and na dat 20k i wan mak u maga me.
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
kaja4real:
dats remind me, somebody said u magad him 30k, abeg demi na 20k i hold and na dat 20k i wan mak u maga me.

grin grin Lmao
Re: Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 by TrollKiller(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Most hilarious thread I have ever read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) / *Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.