Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ipob Is Finished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Is Finished (2231 Views)

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I can see that you are really enjoying the killings. My question is, how is the python dance going currently??

whatever...keep on playing the victim.....una think we nigerians will get scared and hand over east nigeria to you because you mention,un,amnesia international,icc blablabla white people love you soo much......

you see now??..wetin happened??.....our army rushed you and declared victory....thats that....

if you like running your mouth anyhow then be ready to defend your mouth too.........
Re: Ipob Is Finished by enemybulldozer(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

whatever...keep on playing the victim.....una think we nigerians will get scared and hand over east nigeria to you because you mention,un,amnesia international,icc blablabla white people love you soo much......

you see now??..wetin happened??.....our army rushed you and declared victory....thats that....

if you like running your mouth anyhow then be ready to defend your mouth too.........

You sound like a kid! How old are you??
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You sound like a kid! How old are you??

me??.....guess,guess,guess.... grin
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
ipob is finished.....that defeat was total..........

the next possible step for ipob now is become a militant group that is even labeled a terrorist group in nigeria....

nigeria practicaly will deal with ipob like they do with boko haram...

delta militants are not called terrorists,shias,herdsmen....no...

ohhh my...this is very bad for ipob.... undecided

this is what happens when you dont listen and play stubborn......
Re: Ipob Is Finished by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok but wait a minute, it started with Biafra or death.
Then restructuring.
Then referendum.
Now equality for all,
You guys don't even know what you want

This jobless guy is on every ipob thread.
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fineman87:

This jobless guy is on every ipob thread.

grin......
Re: Ipob Is Finished by Lot13(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

keep on wishing........keep on provokin.....

whatever.......
Re: Ipob Is Finished by enemybulldozer(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

me??.....guess,guess,guess.... grin
I don't have time for useless blood sucking vampires
Re: Ipob Is Finished by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

meanwhile in the news

Re: Ipob Is Finished by shallysgirl: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rubbish trash.
tsdarkside:
the fools think they will bounce back somehow....

do you even understand who declared you a terrorist group??..

do you still remember who the nigerian military is that ruled una asses for many decades...??..

democracy my foot...keep on provoking them more..lying up and down that they cant declare you a terrorist group...

they declared and published according to the constitution...and thats that....una think the military didnt consulted with the senate,governors and elders before declaring ipob a terrorist group..??...saraki said this,buratai said that....are you people mad??.... angry

who the hell do you fools think you are??...

keep on provoking them and see how fast military rule will return..!!..

imbeciles everywere....!

nonesense.. angry
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rubbish trash.

bite me....
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
my mother always told me,no matter what you do,look that you dont land in prison oooo,i will not be able to help you then ooooo....

i say the same to ipobians too....no matter what una do,look that una dont land in nigerian prisons ooooo....

those ipobians abroad have nothing to worry about....prisons abroad are like a spa compared to nigerian prisons....
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
those ipobians that were fed before the camera is just propaganda....

dont land in nigerian prisons oooo.....
Re: Ipob Is Finished by ratcockoduduwa: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Madness at its best
Re: Ipob Is Finished by tsdarkside(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
bye bye....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? / Olakunrin’s Killing : Attempt To Lure Yoruba Into War With Northerners -group / EXCLUSIVE: Real Reason Presidency Cabal Ordered Raid On Justice Odili's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.