Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments (729 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by slimjaney: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Ghanaian female soldier has stated that the reason why most of them are still single is because men are scared of them being a military woman, adding that in beauty, they can match any civilian lady in Ghana.

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother Ghana we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,” one of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity to gossipmail.com.

Another woman added: "It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me. Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?"

This complain came from the military women in Burma Camp and it can not be taken as the general view for all military woman currently serving in the country.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/ghanaian-men-are-scared-to-ask-our.html

Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by 40kobo77: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2017
4 yrs no man has approached you?

No wonder Ghana is number one country for Cucumber export. Afie Schwarzenegger is a civilian in ghana and was still bold to bring a man home.

Odikwa to come go marry a ghana military woman. Them go bring man enter marital bed,then tell the husband to blow them fan.
Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by divinehand2003(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Lol
Na because una nor be women again now.
Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by SafetyFirst(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2017
I admire those fine ladies in uniform and I wouldn't mind taking it all the way.
Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by 40kobo77: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Where Lalasticlacla sef? grin
Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by ahnaija: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
I need you o
Re: Ghanaian Men Are Scared To Ask Our Hands In Marriage -- Miiitary Women Laments by Harrisee(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Who wan die?

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Has Refused To Go To His House / If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich As A Gay,make Your Anuses Available - Bobrisky / Post Sex Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.