Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend (840 Views)

One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by trendingnow: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Some people for some reasons, always seem to disagree with me for having male friends, and a male for a best friend. I’m not arguing or trying to be odd, like i posted in my article sometime ago I will always prefer males as best friend than the female folks.

MY MALE BESTIE

Most times of my life, I’ve been a girl with male best friends. I don’t mean that in some gross, off-putting manner-like
“I don’t get along with other women because I am way too sexxxy” kind of way. But for whatever reason, I’ve typically also had more close male friends than the average lady.

When you’re a woman with a male best friend, people think that you’re up to something. They can’t quite agree
on what it is — are you trying to get laid? Trying to inflate your ego by being the “cool girl”? Trying to do
both at the same time?

And even if all that judgment doesn’t bother you personally, you still have to deal with the weird hang-ups of your other friends, your family, and even science. There are new psychological studies conducted seemingly every year devoted to picking apart the extremely pressing question of whether men and women can be friends, even though they never seem to come to any concrete answers. (Over the course of two years, Scientific American covered one 2012 study that claimed that men and women can’t be friends because men are disgusting horn-dog monsters, and one 2013 study that showed that men and women can be friends.)

And yes, sometimes, male BFFs do end up becoming something more. But often times, they don’t. And no matter what happens,
women with male best friends aren’t pulling some kind of sexual long con. I’m not saying we deserve a medal for dealing with
the pressure of everyone’s suspicions and expectations and still managing to maintain kick-ass friendships in the process,
but … okay, maybe I am saying that.

REASONS WHY I PREFER A MALE BESTIE IS THIS:

1. THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL MATCHMAKERS: This group of humans can be so sweet, that they want you to go on blind dates, and even go the extent of fixing your cloths and makeup for a date.

2. MALE BESTIE’s ARE MORE LIKE A BODYGUARD: The most hideous advantage of having a guy best friend is that they can also play the role of a body guard for guys tend to more protective than your lady friends.

3. THEY CAN FILL IN MULTIPLE ROLES: Guy best friends can make themselves versatile to be filling in any role you want them to be, like a long-lost brother, a boyfriend you never, in all a friend you can just talk to freely.

4. THEY ARE MUCH LESS DRAMA: Hanging out with guys is one thing every girl should try more often. These guys are less dramatic: no emotional issues, no gossip and everyone has fun.

5. THEY CAN STAND ALL YOUR DIRTY TALK: This set of friends, you can be with at anyplace and time, talk crap with them and they don’t judge you.

6). THEY CAN STAND YOUR ENTIRE ALCOHOL ATTITUDE
: It’s easy to get drunk with a guy best friend for they can provide you with all the assurance you need to feel free, act dumb and be yourself.

The thing is there are lots of reasons i prefer a male bestie. But more reasons will come with time.

So, if your’re a female and you got this crazy, cool male bestie. Just keep him close. Faithful ones are rare.

I hope this article “REASONS I PREFER A MALE BESTFRIEND” was helpful?
if it was....read also [url]HOW TO KNOW IF MY BESTIE HAS A CRUSH ON ME[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by thesicilian: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
We know the true reason

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by 40kobo77: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Is the op male or female?
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by ObaKlaz: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
...Just the same way a fish wants a cat as BESTIE (e fit work?!). All that multi-tasking expected from a 'male bestie' and you'd be singing that boring line "All men are dogs" afterwards when a brother wants a taste of the cookie. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by TINALETC3(f): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Op, ar u female?? If yes, no problem. Wen ur guy introduces a wonderfully made_curved lady 2 u as "his bestie", I hope dere won't b a problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2017
this is super story

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Some male besties would want to chuk you chuku chuku.
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by IamLEGEND1: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
this is super story
... Where the fishes droooooowwwwnnnn

And the river dies of thirst..
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Lalas247(f): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2017
My best friend is Jesus grin
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... Where the fishes droooooowwwwnnnn

And the river dies of thirst..
k.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
My best friend is Jesus grin
goo dmorning..should i send the stuff?
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Some male besties would want to chuk you chuku chuku.
hahahaha..you deh mind am??
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

goo dmorning..should i send the stuff?
Morning Hun .. which stuff dear
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Morning Hun .. which stuff dear
the ro.rachy bae,,have gotten it
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2017

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60605688][/quote] thanks.
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

the ro.rachy bae,,have gotten it
Oh yes ain't she back yet? thought she would have returned by now
Yh send via email on my YIM
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Oh yes ain't she back yet? thought she would have returned by now Yh send via email on my YIM
alright.you Will get it tomorrow.
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

alright.you Will get it tomorrow.
cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2017
thesicilian:
We know the true reason

Tell us tongue
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
hahahaha..you deh mind am??
As in eh grin.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by trendingnow: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2017
40kobo77:
Is the op male or female?
female
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by makydebbie(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Continue na. The day you find yourself naked on his bed I hope that's not the day you realise he's not the Holy Spirit the comforter. Match maker kor matches nii. When they pass you among their friends your eyes go shine. undecided

Tho it's over flogged, your points are very flawed.

6). THEY CAN STAND YOUR ENTIRE ALCOHOL ATTITUDE: It’s easy to get drunk with a guy best friend for they can provide you with all the assurance you need to feel free, act dumb and be yourself.

The thing is there are lots of reasons i prefer a male bestie. But more reasons will come with time.

So, if your’re a female and you got this crazy, cool male bestie. Just keep him close. Faithful ones are rare.

I hope this article “REASONS I PREFER A MALE BESTFRIEND” was helpful?
if it was....read also

Why won't they let you get drunk when they want to get laid? And you'll be thinking this guy likes your person. You're oyo. Can't say more than this.

3. THEY CAN FILL IN MULTIPLE ROLES: Guy best friends can make themselves versatile to be filling in any role you want them to be, like a long-lost brother, a boyfriend you never, in all a friend you can just talk to freely.
After friend zoning the guy against his wish you're doing multipurpose bestie abi? This points ain't valid abeg.

5. THEY CAN STAND ALL YOUR DIRTY TALK: This set of friends, you can be with at anyplace and time, talk crap with them and they don’t judge you.

You can also talk dirty with females. Discuss your last sex with them and you won't be judged except it's against their views. Talk dirty with a guy and lead him on. And let him misinterpret that as "green light". Then you'll know. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by trendingnow: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, ar u female?? If yes, no problem. Wen ur guy introduces a wonderfully made_curved lady 2 u as "his bestie", I hope dere won't b a problem.
Actually, I wouldn't....
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by trendingnow: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Continue na. The day you find yourself naked on his bed I hope that's not the day you realise he's not the Holy Spirit the comforter. Match maker kor matches nii. When they pass you among their friends you eyes go shine. undecided
lolzzzzzz.......hopefully...till then
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Dillusionist(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
As in eh grin.
lol
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
you're just too much with this comment...
Re: Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Pls tell them. I've told them on two occasions now I'm very tired. grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating Drills! / How To Stop A Masturbation Addiction ( Part 1 And 2 ) / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.