Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Advice To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies (361 Views)

An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies by Paschez(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
SHUN INDECENT DRESSING.
I feel delighted and relieved dropping this piece of advice.. Most of our ladies (90%) complain of heartbreaks from the male fork without practically understanding the cardinal reasons behind such an attack.. One igbo adage says (atuolu o malu, o malu, atuolu ofeke, ofenye isi na ofia) which means(the person that wants to learn will learn and the person that doesn't wanna learn will abuse the knowledge). It has been accredited that 95% of heartbreaks to the female forks is as a resulf of the guys they date which culminated from their first contact.. When a lady dresses lasciviously, exposing her cleavage and thighs in d name of 21st century fashion, that lady will end up meeting the wrong guy(s).
Lemme take you to a journey to men's world. We're attracted to the opposite sex by what we see, when you lasciviously expose your body, the nigga will want to taste that "oranges" potruding on your chest and also do justice to your "honey pot" which both looks inviting for any fellow that wants to pluck. The dude approches you and in a sweet tone tells you I love you, in your stupid and obscene mind you think the dude is real, my sister, he just love those things you exposed invitingly not you as a person, and when he confuses your brain washing it with hypo, you'll be smiling sheepishly.. On a fateful day the guy will eat the forbidden fruit and realizes its the same fruit he has been plucking from other trees. The relationship has no option than to resort to heartbreak which you invited abinitio..
One point I'll lucidly express succintly and emphatically is"responsibly dressed ladies attract responsible men and vice versa".
I've got sisters, and I've got a girlfriend, I'm an advocate of decent dressing..
THINGS TO NOTE :****
Decent dressing brings out
1. The feminity in you
2. Shows the figure 8 of a woman
3. Promulgates you as a responsible lady
4. Makes you attractive and fascinating to responsible men.
5. Commands respect and adoration for you.
6. Increases your self esteem, self value and worth.. Etc..
Say NO to indecent dressing
Say NO to heartbreak..
Re: Advice To Ladies by TINALETC3(f): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
Re: Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Leave all those ones, person wey go love you go love you no matter your flaws.

Just be yourself.
Re: Advice To Ladies by Nedfed(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2017
@Op
Time registered: December 30, 2014
1st topic and it make sense.
But if others be like you, seun and company for don fold up.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Wan Sell?? / Change Your Relationship Status By Referrals / SINGLES HOOK UP FORUMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.