Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs (1278 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs by mastergblog(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Debating amongst Android and iOS? The verbal confrontation closes here. On the off chance that you are prepared to purchase another cell phone or different gadgets, Android is the head choice to run with. These are a couple of reasons you will love what you get with Android, more so than is the situation with iOS.

3 Reasons Why Android is Superior to iOS

Price :–
From the real cost of the cell phones and gadgets, to cost of applications, you will spare a considerable amount of cash with Android. In actuality, a large portion of their applications are free. Further, in the event that you experience an agreement supplier, you can discover numerous which enable you to pay off the cost of your new gadget more than a while or years, without bringing about intrigue. So you pay considerably less finished the lifetime of possession with these gadgets.
Customization :–
In the event that you need to place applications in various areas, keep running on various programming programs, introduce ROM, or put in new equipment programs, simply ahead and do as such. With iOS you are to a great degree constrained, and can just utilize their projects/programming. With Android, what you see is the thing that you get, and what you lean toward, is completely customisable. So simply ahead and pick what you like, how you need to see/utilize it, and essentially set up your gadgets any way you regard fit as a client.
You pick your OS :–
Indeed, you can include ROM and other expandable highlights. Be that as it may, with Android, you can even introduce the OS of decision. Shape Sailfish to Firefox, the decision is yours. Just introduce, include the updates when provoked to do as such, and you are prepared to peruse on any stage you like best.

Conclusion
Android offers more, gives you control of the rules, and offers much more sensible evaluating. So why not give one of their gadgets a shot on the off chance that you are an iOS client, and prepared for something new? In the event that you might want to find out about the sorts of android telephones accessible at that point visit approvedcatalogues.co.uk.

Credits: http://www.mastergblog.com.ng/2017/09/3-reasons-why-android-is-superior-to-ios.html#ixzz4t69YB8qK
Link back to MasterGBlog
Re: 3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Hehe. Let me park here first.. #TeamAndroid but bro get ready.. IOS Fan boys will come for your head .. grin.. I no follow talk oh.. All the same coming to the price part I think it's mainly because of the monopoly of the iOS devices. It's limited to Apple. Android is an Open Source Project. Apple wants all the profits. However if Apple makes iOS open source, they may actually give Google a run for their money.

I still love Android no matter what. The flexibility and unlimited customizations just make it totally amazing.
Re: 3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs by MarkWayne89: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'd say it's just customization, while the two other reasons are debatable.
Re: 3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs by sweeterman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP how about productivity
Re: 3 Reasons why Android is Superior to iOs by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
sweeterman:
OP how about productivity
Productivity? Well, Android is outclassed there.
iOS ecosystem does productivity better, second only to the Windows ecosystem.

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Spec You Shouldn't Buy In 2018 / Please I Need An Advice On What Samsung Phone to Buy / OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.