Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Interest You Most In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Interest You Most In A Relationship (2073 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Narisa01(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
What makes you wanna go into a relationship with someone and what do you enjoy most in that relationship? What do you expect from it?
One thing that I enjoy and still enjoying in my relationship is the friendship. Someone I can tell all my secrets. We talk as friends. What about you?
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Well, having the thought that you have someone to narrate your day to...
Someone who is willing to listen and proffer solution or atleast helpful tips...

Not the one that you both would be quarreling for 300 days out of the 365/366 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Cuddling and gbenshing, nothing more. grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Greystone: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
nothing

i hate relationships

1 Like

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by lilmax(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
secs.... yeah I minutes
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Narisa01(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Greystone:
nothing

i hate relationships
why do you hate relationship? You shouldn't deny yourself happiness because of your past. Don't you plan on getting married someday? It's through relationship that you can achieve that. Even marriage is a relationship
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
What interests me most is joy and peace of mind
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Florblu(f): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Being responsible
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Her smooth, soft, perky, shot out ass that bounces when in motion, that wriggles when minimal contact is made and sounds like d splash of waterfalls when smacked.

Especially when clad in G-string...

That.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Heloct(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Just that feeling of loving and knowing that you are loved too
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by TINALETC3(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2017
His ability 2 always treat me like a baby and b like a father 2 me,, always protective kiss
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:
aderola well done

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2017
I expect the person to be caring.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
His ability 2 always treat me like a baby and b like a father 2 me,, always protective kiss
Ooooh! This sounds very romantic wink
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by NairalandCS(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Knowing that someone is willing to stay with you till the very end.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Happiness
If everyone is happy, then it's great.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Dillusionist(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
the person must be intelligent to an extent,self control and caring.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
Her smooth, soft, perky, shot out ass that bounces when in motion, that wriggles when minimal contact is made and sounds like d splash of waterfalls when smacked.

Especially when clad in G-string...

That.
God of Ebenezer shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2017
°°My çock getting sucked the fúçkin right way✓

°°Her.... fúçking me the right way✓

°°Fúcking Making her smoothie with my fúçking cúm✓

°°Fúçking sexiness✓
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2017
especially when her parents is rich

i don't care if she cheats lipsrsealed
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
°°My çock getting sucked the fúçkin right way✓

°°Her.... fúçking me the right way✓

°°Fúcking Making her smoothie with my fúçking cúm✓

°°Fúçking sexiness✓
Fùçk and food which would you choose?
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
Fùçk and food which would you choose?

cool

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:

cool
Jesus o
They don use am scatter your head
I guess you wouldn't mind promising a girl 30billion ,as far as you can drill that hole
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Jesus o
They don use am scatter your head
I guess you wouldn't mind promising a girl 30billion ,as far as you can drill that hole

You have no fúçking idea how the pússy feels on a fúçking çoçk smiley Do you?

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Blackhawk01: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2017
bignoisemaker:
aderola well done

Who is she?
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Blackhawk01: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60608190][/quote]

Smart arse wink

Ain't no time for unnecessary emotions. cool
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Greystone: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Narisa01:
why do you hate relationship? You shouldn't deny yourself happiness because of your past. Don't you plan on getting married someday? It's through relationship that you can achieve that. Even marriage is a relationship

It's hard.
Very hard.
If you've loved someone deeply and was planning to marry the person, only to discover the person has been
cheating with someone u know, then you'd know how i feel.
Was getting ready to do a formal introduction when i found out.

I don't blame guys here on NL that rant and insult Nigerian girls...many of them are wicked and heartless.
After fvkking up they will then come and be shedding false tears and begging for forgiveness.

I want to find true love, marry and be happy but a large part of me has given up.
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Marcelo290(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Among others, that feeling of having someone you can fall back to, someone who listens to you and feel your joy and pains, someone who loves you to stupor...i can get sex from anywhere but these ones I listed can only be gotten from someone special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

God of Ebenezer shocked shocked cheesy

Do you fit the above description?
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Narisa01(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greystone:

It's hard.
Very hard.
If you've loved someone deeply and was planning to marry the person, only to discover the person has been
cheating with someone u know, then you'd know how i feel.
Was getting ready to do a formal introduction when i found out.

I don't blame guys here on NL that rant and insult Nigerian girls...many of them are wicked and heartless.
After fvkking up they will then come and be shedding false tears and begging for forgiveness.

I want to find true love, marry and be happy but a large part of me has given up.
you shouldn't give up cuz one person disappointed. At some point in life we have been disappointed, humiliated, insulted, jilted and cheated on but life gives us another opportunity. We might not have the time or strength to share our experiences but my dear you really don't need to be sad. You will find the right person
Re: What Interest You Most In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Do you fit the above description?
No sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bearded Guys, Come In Here! / Newly Single Amber Rose Flaunts Her Bikini Body During Mexico Holiday / Do Guys Still Value a ladies Virginity In This 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.