Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

South African DJ Beats Up Wife With A Spanner, Then Begs For Forgiveness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African DJ Beats Up Wife With A Spanner, Then Begs For Forgiveness (642 Views)

'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African DJ Beats Up Wife With A Spanner, Then Begs For Forgiveness by craix(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
South African PopularDJ Komza Nhleko has been captured and charged to court after brutally striking his wife with a spanner, incurring stunning eye wounds and binding the lady to a healing facility.

The video of the attack was shared by the casualty's companion Thandeka Ndex Ndolvu, who said that the DJ ambushed the casualty for quite a while before bouncers who just remained by and viewed the savagery go on.

“First we were attacked at Slotjile in front of five to six bouncers then followed all the way to the garage. My friend has been assaulted for the longest of time and has kept quiet because she thought that things wud change or get better but this is what it got too…. She is now lying in a hospital bed,” Ndlovu said.

The video, which blended real shock, is excessively stunning, making it impossible to watch, in addition to it came when there are amazing reports of South African men killing or ambushing their ladies.

Responding to the story, the South Africa Minister Police Minister, Fikile Mbalula, called the DJ a dog and reported that he had been captured and summoned under the watchful eye of a court.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/south-african-dj-beats-up-wife-with.html

Re: South African DJ Beats Up Wife With A Spanner, Then Begs For Forgiveness by freezyprinzy(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
See as him b sef..
Amoeba shape less
Beat him with a spanner and forgive him
Re: South African DJ Beats Up Wife With A Spanner, Then Begs For Forgiveness by holatin(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
let me beat him too with my pipe wrench, and I will apologise after the act

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Collide With A Prophet / Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos / %%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.