Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

heaven - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / heaven (4438 Views)

heaven / Schools, Universities,Industries,Countries, Continents And Businesses In Heaven / My Degree Is Not Going Up With Me To Heaven''- Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: heaven by Finstar: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy Op don enter hot soup today

1 Like

Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy Op don enter hot soup today

what soup
Re: heaven by Finstar: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

what soup

Abeg, go find better work do. Your work is to advice people and you're here seeking for the advice you'll use to advice your client.. Don't allow me to play with words abeg.. I'm not in a good mood.

1 Like

Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

Abeg, go find better work do. Your work is to advice people and you're here seeking for the advice you'll use to advice your client.. Don't allow me to play with words abeg.. I'm not in a good mood.

mind you I dont seek advice. I seek opinion. The cheapest commodity on earth.
Re: heaven by Finstar: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

mind you I dont seek advice. I seek opinion. The cheapest commodity on earth.

Cheapest commodity? I see.. Good luck then
Re: heaven by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
People who even dream of going to harvard don't even write like that. Next!!!
Re: heaven by Bizzonthetrack(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can you afford it?
Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:
Can you afford it?
money is no object
Re: heaven by UfuomaUN(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
This queenlovely again

Keep sharing peoples problems on nairaland. I wonder how they would feel when they discover how you've laid them bare. It doesn't matter whether you mentioned their names or not.
Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
UfuomaUN:
This queenlovely again

Keep sharing peoples problems on nairaland. I wonder how they would feel when they discover how you've laid them bare. It doesn't matter whether you mentioned their names or not.

problems are to be shared not hidden. You might even be helping millions out there with the answers here. Somebody died today because of toothache. If only she shared her problem

1 Like

Re: heaven by mayDtolu(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
thesicilian:
Anyone who can ask that question doesn't even deserve Unilag. Maybe he or she should transfer to LASU or any other College of Education.
Fool!!!!

Re: heaven by free2ryhme: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Do you think it would be a wise thing to forfeit Havard admission letter and continue my law program in unilag? Should I continue or can I run both simultaneously? I just wanted to push my luck and they granted me an admission. Headache since. Money is not the problem. But for all of the times spent in my current degree.
This is an except from a friends Message. Please help her resolve her impasse. Thanks Nairalanders

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Note: I advice people for a living and want your opinion on these issues. I don't own all these problems. I am a shrink. To protect my clients. I stand in their stead.

you be confirm liar
Re: heaven by saxwizard(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
You too dey lie abeg
Na everyday you dey get issues?
Howfar your carryover?
bet y
. shey somebody cannot talk again ni
Re: heaven by SuperSuave(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tungsten:

HARVARD SECONDARY SCHOOL, OYINGBO
grin

Re: heaven by UfuomaUN(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

problems are to be shared not hidden. You might even be helping millions out there with the answers here. Somebody died today because of toothache. If only she shared her problem

You might just have a point there...
Re: heaven by yinkeys(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Do you know what it takes to get admission into Ivy League schools ?
Re: heaven by kode12: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
Na only u get 10 carry-overs in ur finals yesterday

Na only u wey the uncle build manson for village dey live for rented apartment in city

Na only still get admission abroad and contemplating

Na ur family ppl kill jesus
Na wa oh. How una dey take follow people like that from thread to thread. Sotey you know all the threads. Impressive. OP you self fear God na
Re: heaven by kode12: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
singlessubway:
We have an urgent need to fill the role of a Personal Assistant Requirements: Bsc/HND in any of the Social/Management Courses. 1-year relevant experience in Similar Role. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times. Must not be more than 26 years Old as of the date of Application. Must have Completed NYSC. Candidate must be resident in Porthacourt Skill Requirements:
 Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
 Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
 Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
 Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a Must.
 Good Market Research analysis.
 Meticulous attention to details.
 Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities work assignments with Zero error rate.
 Good problem solving skills.
 Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment. If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using PERSONAL ASSIATANT AS SUBJECT. Application ends on Wednesday 20th September 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Oga how much is the damn company paying ehn? Hope it's not those 35k jobs because from the things you listed out, it seems the unlucky PA will be doing a job for like 5 Persons. Granted one person can have all those skills, but you see, that kinda person would probably be an entrepreneur or one aiming at an executive position not a PA.
Re: heaven by Bizzonthetrack(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

money is no object
Then go ahead, chase your dream and be happy
Re: heaven by osahon360(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
Do you think it would be a wise thing to forfeit Havard admission letter and continue my law program in unilag? Should I continue or can I run both simultaneously? I just wanted to push my luck and they granted me an admission. Headache since. Money is not the problem. But for all of the times spent in my current degree.
This is an except from a friends Message. Please help her resolve her impasse. Thanks Nairalanders

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Note: I advice people for a living and want your opinion on these issues. I don't own all these problems. I am a shrink. To protect my clients. I stand in their stead.

you have counsellors in unilag to counsel you. i advice you go to the counselling unit bfor you take trategic decision. dont allow pple discourage u hear
i m also an akokite
u can jus hi or email me at emmaimafidon70@gmail.com
Re: heaven by DavidEsq(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
Na only u get 10 carry-overs in ur finals yesterday

Na only u wey the uncle build manson for village dey live for rented apartment in city

Na only still get admission abroad and contemplating

Na ur family ppl kill jesus
*Crying* why are peepz wicked like dis na cry

Re: heaven by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
actually if you add one in front of the quoted figure that waht they are offering
kode12:

Oga how much is the damn company paying ehn? Hope it's not those 35k jobs because from the things you listed out, it seems the unlucky PA will be doing a job for like 5 Persons. Granted one person can have all those skills, but you see, that kinda person would probably be an entrepreneur or one aiming at an executive position not a PA.
Re: heaven by NwaliE01: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2017
You better stay put and finish your studies at UNILAG. My cousin today remain under graduate after living his 300l Business Admin studies @ UNN 2010 and was duped on his quest to study abroad. you're still young and besides you still have lots of studies to undergo in future. Maybe, then Harvard will be most preferred institute. All the best
Re: heaven by kode12: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
singlessubway:
actually if you add one in front of the quoted figure that waht they are offering
Well that's not a bad deal then. But two people collecting 60k with the skill set split between them would do better in my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows / Oau Postume Cut Off Mark / See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.