Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. (579 Views)

5 Major Scholarships Young Africans Should Enrol In 2022 / What business can 300k do / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. by Faithjojoe(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2017
smiley please nairalanders which is more better to start up a piggery business or use the money to advance in career to get a good job 300k in questions . Thanks
Re: Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. by mindpreneur(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
let's do online business with the capital
I will arrange everything and you can work with me together on this one.
we stay together and get result
dis is real
online business is real
we start seeing result almost immediately.
whatsapp me my number on my signature
Re: Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2017
I would advice that you start up the piggery business. That will help u to make money for the future. Becoming a software developer takes time especially if you are new. And paying a trainer, will cost you lot of money and longer time. You can can get trained online for free and only have to pay for certification if the certificate is need for employment. I bet you, most times is what you can do that matters. I can be ur guide if u want anyway.
Re: Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. by darexkey(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Piggery is the best. The litter size is massive, it's a cool money spinner. You can contact me on whatsapp 07039359066 for more info if interested?

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Europe / Advice On Area To Apply For Phd Please. / Lets Help You Analyze Your Research Hypothesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.