Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? (1248 Views)

My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by tundenaija: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2010
My ex-girlfriend from one year ago texted me at 2am this morning saying: "Hey! How are things going? How was your summer and christmas and everything? Haven't seen you in one year!"

What does she want from me?
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2010
She missed ya grin
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by 190: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2010
tunde summer dey 9ja sef~
nor be everyday be our summer~
anyway she is looking to bag that cat again
and you dont have to worry, your current GF has to worry~
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by TMONEYs(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2010
that normal okay she just want to know maybe you are okay.
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by googles: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]yea she is missing you
i mean look at the time she sent dat message
should mean somefin. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by milkan05(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]yea she is missing you
i mean look at the time she sent dat message
should mean somefin. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

sounds like somfin u might do abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by essarios(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2010
definitely missing you. i'll do dat if had a gal i really miss that much
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by googles: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2010
milkan05:

sounds like somfin u might do abi? cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]hmmmm

BUSTED !!![/size]did it once but dinna work for me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by essarios(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]hmmmm

BUSTED !!![/size]did it once but dinna work for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awwwwwrrr!!!!
too bad better lucj next time! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by googles: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2010
essarios:

Awwwwwrrr!!!!
too bad better luck next time! smiley smiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]aww thanx but i dont need it
i'd rather go for a brand new thang
leave the past where they belong [/size]
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2010
The time she sent the message and for her to remember its a whole year gone and she hasn't seen/ communicated with you. . .she's definitely missing you!
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by H2O2: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2010
I would ignore that text dude.

And don't get into the whole "she's missing you" pothole. That part is already obvious.
You need to focus more on analyzing whether you would like to keep an open line of communication with her. If you feel it's better to move on with your life without her in it don't bother responding to her texts.
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by Odunnu: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2010
She sure missd u,bt then,u also miss her,abi na lie?
Hw come u stil have her numbr 2recognise she's d author of d msg.You must b kiaful hw u respond or else,u'l b lookin out 4a rendevouz soon
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by kpolli(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
she just wanted to be nice n friendly so tell ur soldier to go back to being at ease,
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by Amigoz(f): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
kpolli:

she just wanted to be nice n friendly so tell your soldier to go back to being at ease,

down boi cheesy
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by Spyker: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
It depends on how you guys brokeup.
Re: What Does My Ex-girlfriend Want From Me? by sistajay(f): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ Poster

Why ask us, what she wants? try askin her, I bet she found out no one can do her like you do! Stop actin slooooooooooow men. . . . . . go get her!

(1) (Reply)

Oya Make Una Help Me Join Head Together Oooooo: Nairaland 4ever! / Who The F.u: Ck Are You And Why Are You Texting My Boyfriend? / You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.