Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife (1246 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by awuf2008: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
As we all know extra marital affair is normal thing in naija amongst couple irrespective of their culture, be it hausa, ibo or yoruba this thing exist. and in the course of having an extra affair with a lady and by mistake you got her impregnated and the lady in question refuses to abort the pregnancy.Can you be bold enough to tell your wife?
Your views will be appreciated and no sentiments please.
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Mistakenly?. . . Were you short of words? [/size]
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
How can you mistakenly Bleep someone?

That's just a woman telling her husband, "Honey, I fell on top of a dick and I made a mistake and cheated". undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by slimyem: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
op.extramarital affair is NOT a normal thing in nigeria and everywhere else.it is an ABNORMAL situation.
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by 25omega(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Mistakenly?. . . Were you short of words? [/size]
grin grin grin abi oo mistakenly grin grin grin

home boy tripped and fell in the puzzy and mistakenly got her pregnant
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
25omega:

grin grin grin abi oo mistakenly  grin grin grin

home boy tripped and fell in the puzzy and mistakenly got her pregnant
[size=14pt]My brother. And to show the the extent of his maniacal discombobulation, after he tripped and fell, and realized his location, he did not pull out, but decided to move back and forth to see what was going to happen. . . Well, he just did! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by 25omega(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]My brother. And to show the the extent of his maniacal discombobulation, after he tripped and fell, and realized his location, he did not pull out, but decided to move back and forth to see what was going to happen. . . Well, he just did! grin grin grin grin[/size]
fell of the chair LMAO grin grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by iice(f): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Kai the reasoning of people these days. No rhyme and logic but the flimsiest idiotic excuse is the one they'd chose to use.
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by ronkebp(f): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO!!!!!
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by born2boink(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
Na your name go kill you AWUF
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by Spclst900: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
mistake is too strong a word. 'miraculously pregnated' a woman should sound light
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by Nayah(f): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
awuf2008:

As we all know extra marital affair is normal thing in naija amongst couple irrespective of their culture, be it  hausa, ibo or yoruba this thing exist. and in the course of having an extra affair with a lady and by mistake you got her impregnated and the lady in question refuses to abort the pregnancy.Can you  be bold enough to tell your wife?
Your views will be appreciated and no sentiments please.

Normal affairs? my brother all I can say is better tell your wife before someone tells her for you, now you can't blame the lady who doesn't want to abort but sincerity is better because trust me being humiliated is one thing but the fact that everybody knows before you do, that's the worst thing you can do towards your wife
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by xynerise: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
You mistakenly saw her, you mistakenly wooed her, you mistakenly lay her on d bed,(staircase,passage,toilet whichever). And you mistakenly insert your kpekus in her moistland? You are sick. grin
Re: You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife by meggieblac: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
Lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? / Which Of These Is Mostly Consumed In Nigeria (a) Beer (b) Cigarette (c) Condom.. / 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.