Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80403 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by fadaonyenna(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Haha abeg buratai(burantashi).....launch anaconda party on dem nah grin
Rubbish con3
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Morenikeji090(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:

My dear keep quit and call 'a spade a spade'
hey shout your damn fucking dirty mouth you sound too iffy trynna grow up they are terrorist east coast boko haram IPOB damn group
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Fyzt: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am not IPOB, I am aNigerian , I love the Music, they are more cordinated than useless IPOB we have here in Nigeria
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by fadaonyenna(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Haha abeg buratai(burantashi).....launch anaconda party on dem nah grin
Rubbish con3 lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
OldBeer:
So that you will do what you miscreant.
If you are looking for someone to show your poor upbringing, enter your family house and engage anyone there.
I am not even bothered about his childish rants, only kids like him roam about when others are busy, not as if I can't treat his fvck up anyway. He's jobless and that's why he has time for IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by dataking: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Old video. Lies

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by flowfury(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Buratai will kill more next time if they are not careful, they have been humbled lately and their leader missing.

anybody that wishes other people death will die from a bullet to the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by maklelemakukula(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
kingthreat:

That child wasnt killed by the Nigerian Army. Desperate ipob cumdrinkers are ready to dig up any murder picture for sympathy.
zombie

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by kitaatita: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
The video is not recent and not UN. This particular version was uploaded on September 17. Original videos were recorded during Biafra Memorial Day Rally on May 30, 2017 at Trafalgar Square. Links to parts one and two are attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8Kkmpyq2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuXkITVpkuU

cc; lalasticlala
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Stallione(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Let the murderous dying terrorist called buhari be confronted with his crimes. He is a bloodthirsty animal!
Animal in human skin indeed!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by maklelemakukula(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Fake videos and pictures to attract world attention, if you guys want take your protest to heaven nothing will happens, if you are not satisfy with Nigeria you can port to Sudan.
zombie

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Allow biafrans to demonstrate in peace sir.

Even of they are just 5 people, just free dem.
I no hold them o, just saying what I noticed
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Stallione(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
I hope Buhari brought the python to dance for them!

There is a huge difference between human rights here and there, truly we are far from civilization.
Sweet one how are u.U got me attracted,were are u?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by mavinc4u(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Whether video is old or new. I just love the song in the background, The sun must rise whether it rains or not as nothing can stop the sun from rising.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Only in Nigeria that unarmed agitators or protesters are being killed and tagged terrorists for demanding for referendum, while the sycophants are scared of demanding from the corrupt Nigeria government.

All those Nigerian government security agencies on different locations extorting money from road users are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Odingo1:
You cant stop an ideology with brutal force,dialogue is best answer to every unrest.
Nigeria will always face crisis if two(SE/SS) of its major regions is always at FG neck.
Did the SS beg you and why lumping them with the SE?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Skybee1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good for him UN should just order for BUHARI arrest

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Stallione(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

I heard You live at Nkpor, can you kindly come out at Flyover ; let's have a discussion? undecided
Didnt u see the username he bears,,iti mpataka; meaning a "DAFT"
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Stallione(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
In fela's voice,, Buhariii animal in human skin!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

RoyalUc:

Madridguy...you be Kwale?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by RoyalUc(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

Talk na...Ajieh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by edupedia: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
yeah this is what we are just asking for
...give us referendum, ,I had he was sneaked in and they have been waiting for him to show his murderous face..ololiburuku

....GBE enu sohun....tok in ya language and stop murdering the language of a tribe far above u....Iwo OLORIBURUKU!....or make I redial?....
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ojiofor: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
efilefun:
Those searching for hausas in ABA are bopi

So any sort of criminality in Igboland is now IPOB.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by blacknp(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
lalasticlala come oh
them done catch bubu today
where is the python, they should fly them to USA right now o.
The python is in South East Nigeria,where is nnamdi kanu? Coward. He has beaten more than he can chew.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Terrorists! angry
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

undecided
which state are u?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by cosmos1440: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
Na wa oh. . .even a school girl was not left out of the brutality by the NA. . . cry

i am surprised somebody will fall for those pictures about murdered people.
Those people were not killed by the NA. Those young guys in Marwa are victims of cultkillings. dont know about the schoolgirl.
just ask yourself this simple question. will a crowd gather around those corpses if they were truly killed by the NA ?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ozoemenaca: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
They should send the python to that place to go and dance and lets see
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by prettyboi1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Luckylife:
This is very serious ,the world must here this. Even in marriage there is divorce just to avoid death and move on.Sincerely speaking do Nigerian expect those agitators to do what will make Nigeria great ? Let put on our thinking cap and use the five senses given to us by God for human sake .

You people just talk like ignorant illiterates. So, even in marriage when you want divorce, you should start using violence & threatening that you will kill your spouse if he/she does not want to give you a divorce? Stvpid gra gra! In marriage, when a couple agrees to divorce, there are formal & legal processes that must be undergone. Until those formal & legal processes are undergone, you can never have a divorce no matter how you threaten violence from today till tomorrow.

Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are terrorists that have threatened to fight Nigeria & Nigeria will ensure that Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are destroyed.

IPOB is not Igbo & does not represent Igbo people.

Anybody who has complaints against the country should be civil & diplomatic rather than threatening to fight the entire country.

God Bless our peace-loving Igbo brothers & sisters. o

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by PHILipu1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun
he's calling a nairalander an animal, bullying and insulting a NL
. Please is your name animal? Cc.Seun,Lalasticlala,Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.