Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80381 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by hijodedios: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why wont they? this is a civilized society ,the people that dwell here are called humans,they have got to say whatever they want to say,it is their right as humans,Unlike the jungle called Nigeria,where their leader is an old dead wood,who has refused to think as human,no wonder the world refers to them as third world country.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
and unleashing an army against unarmed civilians is the right way.?
Have you heard of Catalunya?

search the web and see what Spain is doing to Catalonia leaders.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
lonecatt:
i am not igbo but as an intelligent person and a student of history you cannot quench an agitation of 50 years old with guns and bullets ,the igbis will not stand and mope at you when you go on killing them,if you are indirectly asking the military to start war in nigeria just say it and stop running about the bush.
Tell them to go get their Biafra this moment since they feel things are done anyhow in a democracy
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Optimist88(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
All I know is that terrorists don't protest openly! Buhari should continue!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

search the web and see what Spain is doing to Catalonia leaders.
leaders, not innocent citizens
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

I heard You live at Nkpor, can you kindly come out at Flyover ; let's have a discussion? undecided
i ve already also offered to meet that nicompoop! At Nkpor junction too but he butted out like a coward he is. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Odingo1: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abagworo:
I just pity these Igbos in diaspora that have wasted a lot of hard earned money hoping Nnamdi Kanu would make them minister when phantom Biafra is realized. The reality is that it's impossible to break Nigeria without ethnic cleansing and war that will last at least 50 years.
Your mental reasoning is very low, A country can collapse without a war,pray that International community will not back IPOB. Man nobi God,unthinkable can happen.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:
what happened during the civil war ?

Christians killing Christians

gowon-Christian
awolowo-Christian
obasanjo-Christian
who kill awolowo? who killed abiola who put obasanjo into prison?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
lonecatt:
just small reaction from the igbos the military rush to term them terrorist because the military found out that within the shortest time the fight had extended to jos yet people like you who claim to be intelligent come here and talk about buratai killing igbos,bros that one we not work ,instead it is better you blow whistle and tell everyone to start fighting in nigeria because that is what it will end at,finally buhari will be treated like gadaffi .stop calling for war just because you want likes and shares in nairaland
Who is asking for a war here, not me please.
Things must be done the rightful way and remember that if a war starts, it will be limited to Igboland like 1967-1970 but God forbid though
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Danladi7: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:

who kill awolowo?
who killed abiola
who put obasanjo into prison?
God killed Awolowo and Abiola

so who killed Abacha?

Nigerian government.
imprisoned obasanjo.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
flowfury:

anybody that wishes other people death will die from a bullet to the head
That is if I constitute myself as nuisance like IPOB miscreants
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Odingo1: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell them to go get their Biafra this moment since they feel things are done anyhow in a democracy

Your hate on Igbos is too much,what did they do to you?

Every day you hardly eat and are always on internet all the time calling for war on SE.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stallione:
Didnt u see the username he bears,,iti mpataka; meaning a "DAFT"
Didnt know you noticed that too
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by burkingx(f): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:
I hope the UN hear them out. The bastardly act by the military are much.

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by burkingx(f): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Optimist88:
All I know is that terrorists don't protest openly! Buhari should continue!

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why can't Baba send Python dance to these ones also? undecided
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Why are you in Igbo land it you hate them so much like this? Do they know you such a morbid hatred for them? How do you interact with them?
Call me afonja or aboki or both, I'm Igbo and must voice out my concerns
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
gypsey:
i ve already also offered to meet that nicompoop! At Nkpor junction too but he butted out like a coward he is. grin
Your moniker when you wanted us to see
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Odingo1:

Your hate on Igbos is too much,what did they do to you?

Every day you hardly eat and are always on internet all the time calling for war on SE.
You and your likes are the ones calling for war by doing things the wrong way in a democracy.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by malakasea(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Let the murderous dying terrorist called buhari be confronted with his crimes. He is a bloodthirsty animal!
An your father is a golddiger bloody bastard.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by tobiasbeecher: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Call me afonja or aboki or both, I'm Igbo and must voice out my concerns
you are Igbo? shocked shocked That's very hard to believe! I hardly see any Igbo who supports the killing of people by the army in the south east whether they are Ipop or not. Since I have known you here, you always support any evil against the Igbos be it Ipop or not. Which town are you from?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ITbomb(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
If these people get the country Biafra, I swear it will be the greatest nation in Africa

See the passion
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by tobiasbeecher: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are cute but ur state of mind is questionable.let me tell u their is no government in the world that will tolerate nnamdi kanu excesses.ipob are not wise and my reason is base on the treatment IMN{shia}got in the hand of nigeria army in 2015.shia headquarter is in zaria a town not far from daura where president hail from.if the president can order a military crackdown on shai on the ground of contempt for our nigeria constitutional army which include the barrication of road to stop coas convoy from accessing a fg road,imagine wht will befall ur charlatan hero nnamdi kanu who dnt knw alot have to b paid to get biafra.ojukw sacrifice two million igbos yet biafra did not avail hw many has kanu sacrifice that we are seeing and hearing international outcry?my advice ,u nd ur pathological leader nnamdi kanu ought to be vicarious about the experience of shia whoose leader where about is still a misery or u will ignorantly plunge the south east into a precarious situation.those who fail to learn from history are duty bound to reincarnate it.
Go and work on your English before you start advising somebody. Better still, you can write in Hausa than disgracing yourself writing in English. We will translate it to English
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by NickD(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
All I saw was bunch of miscreants mixing up with people of other nationalities with their different national flags, those of other nationalities dont even know why the mixing up was for and music with the expression on their faces.
If this is the much hyped disgracing of Buhari in New York then Biafra is finally buried
slow poke
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
RevT1:

Let me educate u a bit. Buhari clamps down on his perceived enemies. He is an unrepentant and unforgiving bigot. Highly sentimental and sectarian. For ur information, Buhari is a Sunni muslim. Sunni's hate the Shiite's hence the clamp down on Zakzaki and his group.
forget about sunni or shia,we only have one islam and one quran.pls i dnt wnt to deviate from subject matter.this is africa where we are still entrenching democracy,in this part of the world right will b abuse without quensequencies.abosanjo once clamp down on udi community becos of agitation for resource control a call i consider to be more genuine and sensible considering devastation the rigoin has witness due to exploitation of oil that is not inline wit international best practice.why are u not branding obasanjo an ethnic bigot.no leader in the world will tolerate secessionist.look at cotalona,kurdistan,zanzibar,palestine and southern morroco i think,are stiil in the quest for nation hood,but there modalities is non violent and they had not threatened to unleash terror like nnamdi kanu is doing.pls this is africa i reiterate democracy is still growing.is act of wisdom if we restrain from dis biafra stuff and begin to mentally realign wit one and indissoluble nigeria.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Kingbusssy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
I hope Buhari brought the python to dance for them!

There is a huge difference between human rights here and there, truly we are far from civilization.

Tell them
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Milestones: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by princeadams11: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Flets post=60619799]What can a religious extremist, tribal bigot, blood thirsty and evil illiterate be preaching at the UN?

The world needs to know Buhari is out to slaughter the Christian population in Nigeria. He should also tell the UN congress what made IPOB a terrorist organization and his reason for not branding the Fulani herdsmen as terrorists. Buhari is the grand patron of terrorists.[/quote
What do we expect from an animal like you
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Go and work on your English before you start advising somebody. Better still, you can write in Hausa than disgracing yourself writing in English. We will translate it to English
lol hhahhaahhahahahahhaha,see who will teach me anglish,guy pls stop censoring my words ,heeds to advice so as to avert needless bloodshed that comes wit no quenseqencies.ask ur kanu to come out of hiding,the sacrifice for freedom is so enormous that ojukuw paid with two million lives yet biafra did not avail.i humbly asked,how many has kanu offer to get biafra?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
and unleashing an army against unarmed civilians is the right way.?
Have you heard of Catalunya?
have heard of catalona a rigion in spain that have been on the quest to breakout for more than 270 years back now.why did u inject the consciouness of catalonas struggle statehood ?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by tobiasbeecher: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol hhahhaahhahahahahhaha,see who will teach me anglish,guy pls stop censoring my words ,heeds to advice so as to avert needless bloodshed that comes wit no quenseqencies.ask ur kanu to come out of hiding,the sacrifice for freedom is so enormous that ojukuw paid with two million lives yet biafra did not avail.i humbly asked,how many has kanu offer to get biafra?
You're still disgracing yourself, can't you write in Hausa? Who is censoring your words? Do you actually know the meaning of that word? I guess you don't. Stop using words because it sounds big and fancy to you, try and find the meaning first
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by efighter: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:
I hope the UN hear them out. The bastardly act by the military are much.

If you all come together and join IPOB, the Nigeria military will still whip your asses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.