Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG (31744 Views)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari / Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Darligold(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
zuchyblink:
Liar Muhammed knows more than amnesty international

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Davidscott(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
na true talk ipob dey yam muslim do kill christains, what a wicked world
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Rants as usual, go listen to radio Biafra and listen to miscreants heaping curses and insults on their lineages.

Their curses and insults will kill vile hopeless people like you who troll online 24/7 looking for where to bash away their sorrows on peace loving progressive Igbos.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr Lia Mohammed must u make out issues where dis is none? if IPOB write letters to various countries must u shout. .leave them n used diplomatic channels to counter those letters. .why then do we have foreign missions in those countries u think letters were written to? besides u r too old to be the gov't mouthpiece, come to think of it. .
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by ProfSule(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Go and hug transformer, u re a still a nigerian and will always be for ever, if u like say after d muslims killed d christian, they also cook and eat thier meat...just get used to it and stop dreaming.

Itimkpataka2:
Before Nko !!! Are Muslim not killing Christians ??
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Yyeske(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ojiofor:

Their curses and insults will kill vile hopeless people like you who troll online 24/7 looking for where to bash away their sorrows on peace loving progressive Igbos.
Point of correction, IPOB doesn't equate Igbos, you stalk me 24/7 and am I complaining and why are you crying?
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Saxifrage12(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
I wouldn't forget the prophecy I heard concerning Buhari.
I thought that young girl was just saying anything that entered her mouth, But now I know that prophecy is real .
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by ChimaAdeoye: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
BLSYNG:
IPOB can get as much support as possible from International Communities because the separatist movement is unheard-off in Africa. No African leader dead or alive has commanded the kind of followers Nnamdi Kanu commands today and it is an amazingly spirited, selfless and peaceful movement.
Second, the FG has arrogated all the powers and authorities in the country including that of the Legislature and Judiciary. So, IPOB can only cry out to the international communities who can help tag Nigeria a terrorist government.
You can not block funds that are legally transferred for the just struggle of a world adjudged and recognized peaceful organization and movement.

Although Nnamdi Kanu is a great leader, i think its a huge blunder to leave all command and control apparatus to him alone. Such scenarios make him a needless target for assasination.

If Nigeria understands IPOB is greater than just one person who leads it, they will understand that even assasination of Nnamdi Kanu solves nothing.

This strategic issue must be addressed so that decision making isn't all left for Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Ojiofor: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Point of correction, IPOB doesn't equate Igbos, you stalk me 24/7 and am I complaining and why are you crying?

Go back and find out who quote who first.who stalks an irrelevant unemployed hungry and sadistic internet troll like you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Yyeske(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Go back and find out who quote who first.who stalks an irrelevant unemployed hungry and sadistic internet troll like you?
We don hear your frustration, go get a job because Nnamdi kanu can't help you
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by greatman247(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Kazim88:
God... Just 2 Years Buhari has destroyed Nigeria.

Because some foreign countries called and enquired... You are tagging them terrorist...

Just 2 years presidency They think they own the world....

This people have finish Nigeria... SMH

At least he is in charge now. He won't open his down make those tout spoil his government with their fake agitations. Wait till you become a President and then allow bunch of fools to control and Rhine your government with stupid and selfish agitation OK. Wait till you're in charge, Buhari as the president now is in charge so he has the right to quench the unrest by declaring group with fake agitations leading to death, chaos in the north and west. If you're the president will you wait to everything escalated to other parts before you take action?
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by cococandy(f): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Where's the lie?
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by israelmao(m): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2017
PointB:

Why haven't they arrested me yet. Are they not monitoring social media?

Have they properly monitored their homes let alone social media?
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by slimmdree(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
have the so called muslims killed you??
Itimkpataka2:
Before Nko !!! Are Muslim not killing Christians ??
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Ojiofor: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
We don hear your frustration, go get a job because Nnamdi kanu can't help you
You are now we abi,see desperation.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by terwasee(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
UN speech I was expecting the president to talk about what is going on in Nigeria, he is buzzy talking about religion matters of myemar crises, I trust the white men, they have their way of reasoning.
Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by njur58: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
deariekay:
You guys talking against government better watch it. You will be left alone. Be guided and cautious.
What happened to freedom of speech and that of association?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.