Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Kindly,advice Yourguy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly,advice Yourguy (427 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly,advice Yourguy by andyara(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
good and right thinking advisers are urgently needed.
I am a Christian and happily married to a lady and to God be all the glory we are blessed with great kids(2). but recently we had issues and she was wrongly advised to leave her marital home but God stepped in and the issue was laid to rest in july before . the issue lasted for about 4months before being resolved.i noticed recently that the rate at which she received calls are now alarming from men. she spends time on social media a lot and I observed a married man has bin calling her daily. I faced her and she said they are her friends. I asked her if the married man wife knows her and she said is her person issue.please kindly advice your brother on what steps to take.
worthy of note, I got the married man identity on face book account. she leaves me in the sitting room to attend to calls in the room. when sleeping she gets up to attend to calls from unknown men.
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by BlackDBagba: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm coming...
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by IamLEGEND1: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Another marriage down the drain. Pele my brother.

The kyn stories wey I just read these days... e be like pesin no go even marry sef.
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by policy12: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
andyara:
I am a Christian and happily married to a lady and to God be all the glory we are blessed with great kids(2). but recently we had issues and she was wrongly advised to leave her marital home but God stepped in and the issue was laid to rest in july before . the issue lasted for about 4months before being resolved.i noticed recently that the rate at which she received calls are now alarming from men. she spends time on social media a lot and I observed a married man has bin calling her daily. I faced her and she said they are her friends. I asked her if the married man wife knows her and she said is her person issue.please kindly advice your brother on what steps to take.
worthy of note, I got the married man identity on face book account. she leaves me in the sitting room to attend to calls in the room. when sleeping she gets up to attend to calls from unknown men.

Bros my advice for you is.. .

Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by MrCork: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
andyara:

angry
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by lilmax(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
@op go and make female friends.... be fair okay? make friends with young married ladies

fuc.k it....don't be fair, make friends with single babes..... if she continues with her mentality, then divorce
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
andyara:

Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by TINALETC3(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
I wnt 2 blive dat it wsnt like dis earlier,i stl Bliv Dat dere is no smoke wtout fire, so Wat went wrong? D Luv she had 4 u mayb gradually fading due to previous problem u 2 had. I hate divorce, so dnt even go dere. Remember dose times d luv ws hot, Wat and Wat does she like most, gv her special treats, take her out to special places, al dose tins u guys did wen d luv ws hot, introduce dem again, distract her wt special gifts, she wl definitely respond bak. Best of luck
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by Prec1ous(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
This marriage is fashioned after arsenal, it is a "goner".

You wife does not respect you again, why don't you just respect yourself?
Re: Kindly,advice Yourguy by Prettyamaxy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
where is the rest of story?

(1) (Reply)

Please Read / Sugar Mummy / Pick Your 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.