Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please (2635 Views)

He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by honorik(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
my dear friends, please your kind assistance is required i have i lady which i assisted during her school days, although i propose but she decline given me an excuse hat nobody is learned in her family she want to go to school first before married after much argument i concord. i was the one responsible for virtually everything both hand out, feeding, phones, assignment, project,clothing e.t.c
In summary anytime i make an attempt to see her people for a proper marriage right she will start avoiding me and i use to spend on any of her family member which i know and i do send money to her mom interval of 3months highest 5months. there is no member of family which i know that did not benefit from me. i told this lady to exercise patience with me to enable me prepare for the marriage i will only be responsible for her feeding and i will be given her money but occasionally, after two months of doing this she came to me and challenge me that when last did i buy clothes for her and give her money to make her hair, that her problems is not only food and i responded to her to be patience at least i will spend a lot and moreover talking about the ecol ac and the occasions i will single handedly do everything she wasted my time for 7years and what pains me most i avoided good woman that really want me then and the painful aspect of it all i have inform her pastor about the wedding which i give us his blessings and after that she change totally by avoiding me and frustrating my life she even refuse to pick my calls and tell me to my face that she is not interested anymore. I am seriously confuse whether to go and tell the pastor what she said that she is no longer interested and her sister even talk to her she is said until i refund 20k to her which she treated herself during that period which i didn't give her anything before i even promise to give her 10k instantly and send the balance by next week she said if the money is not complete i should forget it and forget her. she refuse to come close to me anymore stop picking my calls i even try to make peace with her but to know avail. so probably she discover that i love her so much that's why she keep doing this. so please i just need a woman that will understand me and make me happy that's just what i need. please ur suggestion is needed so that i will take my final decision
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by youngsahito(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Do you need the truth or pet talk.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by myyansh68(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
honorik:
my dear friends, please your kind assistance is required i have i lady which i assisted during her school days, although i propose but she decline given me an excuse hat nobody is learned in her family she want to go to school first before married after much argument i concord. i was the one responsible for virtually everything both hand out, feeding, phones, assignment, project,clothing e.t.c
In summary anytime i make an attempt to see her people for a proper marriage right she will start avoiding me and i use to spend on any of her family member which i know and i do send money to her mom interval of 3months highest 5months. there is no member of family which i know that did not benefit from me. i told this lady to exercise patience with me to enable me prepare for the marriage i will only be responsible for her feeding and i will be given her money but occasionally, after two months of doing this she came to me and challenge me that when last did i buy clothes for her and give her money to make her hair, that her problems is not only food and i responded to her to be patience at least i will spend a lot and moreover talking about the ecol ac and the occasions i will single handedly do everything she wasted my time for 7years and what pains me most i avoided good woman that really want me then and the painful aspect of it all i have inform her pastor about the wedding which i give us his blessings and after that she change totally by avoiding me and frustrating my life she even refuse to pick my calls and tell me to my face that she is not interested anymore. I am seriously confuse whether to go and tell the pastor what she said that she is no longer interested and her sister even talk to her she is said until i refund 20k to her which she treated herself during that period which i didn't give her anything before i even promise to give her 10k instantly and send the balance by next week she said if the money is not complete i should forget it and forget her. she refuse to come close to me anymore stop picking my calls i even try to make peace with her but to know avail. so probably she discover that i love her so much that's why she keep doing this. so please i just need a woman that will understand me and make me happy that's just what i need. please ur suggestion is needed so that i will take my final decision
Come let me love you 😍

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by talented321: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Useless simp''
The day you sponsor any babe into any high institution i will disown you as a brother.
1. Your mumu dey shame me''
2. You even went ahead and feed her family
3. Now if your parent are alive'' take this shit to your father and let him read it and see whether he will not disown u''
4. There are 90% chances any girl going to university will abandon you, if u like foot her bills or not.
5. You even give her the the authority to force you with marriage'
7. You are the one feeding her in vain and you are still the one begging her to stay in your life.
8. Taaaa'' i spit'' ayebe
9. No advice for you u'' handout my yansh''
10. How i wish you dey close to me at this moment'' I for carry better 2 by 3 place you for head.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Wodu89: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Leave her and let her go !

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is either I have reading problem or I do not know how to comprehend things again

OP this your write up just gave me serious migraine

From the little I could deduce I'd advice you free her

14 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by ebenezary(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The day you let a lady control the relationship that the day you are FINISHED
2. She is pressing your mumu botton
3. If you don't put her in her place, she will continue to frustrate you
4. You are a man, act like one
5. STOP GIVING HER MONEY, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT SHE DID NOT LOVE YOU AT ALL

6. you are the one date YOURSELF

14 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Boogyman557: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Holly Gram cool I stopped reading at dis POINT.. i was the one responsible for virtually everything
both hand out, feeding, phones,
assignment, project,clothing e.t.c

70 YEARS OLD MAN!

WAITING de worry U!

Na people like una de make me BLAST people left legs with my old KALA for free!

If no be say I de ASHAWOO house now.

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to meet AGWO TURU MBE my native doctor..

Na to tell am to give me ur location..

Thank ur stars say I de ASHAWOO house since morning!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by louisobire7: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
I seriously wonder what kind of advice you want. Kindly go to your calculator if you have one on your phone and start adding all the money you have spent on her just the ones you can remember for the past 7 years. It should be more than 2 million. That amount should have gotten you a 100x50 plot of land 2 years ago.

She’s calling off your relationship because of 20k. Never I repeat never put anyone above yourself, na you da work money na you da beg for love.

I’ll advise you to forget about all of them, the girl, her sister, her siblings, pastor all of them and start working on your self save your money. Things hard too hard this period to da waste money guy.

You’re not in any relationship. That girl Carry too many baggage’s. Let her go. She would definitely regret treating you in such a way.

A woman experience Love once in a lifetime. She just lost her man.

honorik:

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by fyzaila: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Are you sure you need any advice from this forum?? Because a man that is completely sinked in the pool of love is irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Obierika(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
You're a mumu man!

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Beverlyjean(f): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
U have been scammed ... know this , know peace

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by ikeno(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
No vex that your write up dey confuse my eye.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Bossman(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
You need to move on. Seems the whole relationship is based on how much you've given her, and how much more she can get out of you.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Anabosee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ur write up is trash, I couldn't understand everything you typed there, instead of you to invest in yourself, so you can upgrade ur life and ur writing improved, u chose woman, l don't care what happens to you. It's ur pot of soup, na only you cook am yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
honorik:
so please i just need a woman that will understand me and make me happy that's just what i need. please ur suggestion is needed so that i will take my final decision

U have been a foòl for years ...Dont continue being a fool.

She's just using you for her personal gains....

No single love or respect there...

....if u marry her by force, she will give u rat poison to be free from you

Forget all u spent....she will tell u she ddnt force u....

Walk away now...u will find another woman...

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by malaria(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Poster Ndo ..money wey u go use invest on your family members. That girl o but last born na umunwanyi?
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Osashalom: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
People like you are the problem of men. Your lots are the reason women misbehave with men. Infact your type are too weak to be called man. Even if you are adviced on what to do, you will still be too weak to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Shinjawestside: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
You are a stupid simp...

I know say many people for Ur family go need help
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
undecided
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Nemesis0147(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is this real or fiction?
I don’t want to believe that this is real sha…a woman you intend to marry asked you to credit her the 20k she used on herself for the period of time that you couldn’t send her some money even after seeing her through school?

Men dy sha….deep inside of you,you want to quit this nonsense but it is the amount of commitment you have given to the girl and family is making you think otherwise…where you not loved properly at home?

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by dannex4adx(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
honorik:

I'm sorry to say this but at the same time I need to say it that you are a FOOL!
Didn't you see the big red flags right from the beginning that you said here? Any woman that has been demanding money or material things from you all the time is a parasite, they are only interested in your money. Relationship is a mutual benefit not parasitic. Imagine! You are wasting your time begging because of one stupid and selfish girl.
Even if you marry her, she may later kill you because you will not have rest of mind and this will lead to hypertension and death eventually. Be wise! Sincerely! Your brain needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Savedday2: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
If you understand that all 9ja girls are ashawo you won't be in such a situation.

Kindly know that she is using you and she will continue to use you till you realize that they are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Moshybear(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wow
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by id4sho(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
honorik:
Don't train a lady you are yet not married to, you will learn the hard way undecided
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Was really hard to comprehend every shiit you wrote up there......

But from the little I could understand,bro, you're simply wasting your time on that banny.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by marlow1962(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
People fooolish sha

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Nonexisting1: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can't read your epistle but if it's about love and a Nigerian vagina person, please stop right now and don't go ahead. Them dark pussies don't worth the stress and energy. Just fucck and go.

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by gannod(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please and please leave this girl alone. She does not love,she is only after what she can get from you. You strike me as being weak.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Summary please 🥺
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by Sucre6: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I stopped reading at dis POINT.. i was the one responsible for virtually everything
both hand out, feeding, phones,
assignment, project,clothing e.t.c

70 YEARS OLD MAN!

WAITING de worry U!

Na people like una de make me BLAST people left legs with my old KALA for free!

If no be say I de ASHAWOO house now.

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to meet AGWO TURU MBE my native doctor..

Na to tell am to give me ur location..

Thank ur stars say I de ASHAWOO house since morning!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Nah old kala go good to use knack this guy make him get sense by force 😂

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please by DaddyRochie1642: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
myyansh68:

Come let me love you 😍

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Father Of The Child? EX OR HUBBY. / Me & My Girlfriend / What Types Of Car(s) Would You Like Your Other To Buy For You As X-mas Present?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.