Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? (4160 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by golor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
please read through and be patient with me, I am sure my epistle will be lengthy.

I met this babe when I was in my year 3 in the university, as of then I was dating a girl, but was having issue and I equally have a female friend then, we were close, she even concluded we are dating, cause, at the time my babe got admission I was the first guy she met, we became friends and later on started dating, when the other two girls noticed, I am moving on, the first one begged her life out, even invited me to her house, so I can meet her mom , which I obliged, I went but I couldn't keep up to time, so the Mom went out, she cooked and served me after which I left (she's living with a single parent) she keep on begging but I refused cause of my current babe.

the other babe on the other hand, knelt down to beg me, on a broad daylight in public but I refused cause ,my babe was on my neck to make sure I don't cheat.

before I met her, I had dated 6/7 babe within the school, was claiming play boy. when I got this my babe, I decided to be a perfect gentleman, I admire girls but I don't go close, I became strict to female just to portray how she needs to act when it her turn.

main issue.

my babe happens to have a parents who are trying their best but as usual not okay. she's faithful oh yes! beautiful to the core! well groom but too stubborn.

I try within my best to take care of her , I have gotten her two phones now, one 9k, the other which is the present one 46k, I do buy cloth for her. as of when I was still an undergraduate, she do use her add up money from her dad for cloths cause we lived together. I make her feel like a big man's daughter, she keep bragging she's the finest of all my girl friend so far, that's no lie, but she wasn't like that, she wasn't fine to the extend of bragging, she was just okay.I made her look extremely good , with good meals as a student and pocket money. she has been good no doubt but I am getting fed up with her nonchalant attitude. she has confined with me with secret like that of her dad trying to abuse her and all the guys she was friend with and that of she and her cousin which is the main reason for this tread.

please read

she told me long ago that she and her cousin was into sexual relationship,though no sex but kissing and romance was involved, as of then they were contemplating having sex but was scared of not been caught, the last time that happened was when the boy was 15 years, she 19 year. she went for vacation of resent to the cousin's place, before she left, she came visiting my home, we talked and I advice her not to be in a lonely place with the guy, not to show any sign of immaturity, cause she's 23years now, why the cousin 19 years... she accepted.... when she went, the boy was requesting they dish both Of their meals together which the mom did, I asked her what was her response she said nothing, I scolded her she got upset, later within the course of her stay, her other cousin the boy's elder cousin that's 21 years sent her a picture of a cake that looks like a pu**y and a di*ckand tag it, " I love this. " they never knew we both share facebook code, I saw it and was mad at it, she told me, there was nothing wrong with that, that they have even show the other cousin, he said nothing bad... I was speechless, I proceeded in showing a neutral person, lying my female cousin sent this to me, what does it me... the guy equally said it bad.
note, the boy will want to go get something, he will give her 500# to join him, maybe the mum asked him to drive to get fuel. at some point her brother and one other Guy went their to spend vacation, so the house was filled three bed room flat, could you imagine that, the boy came to her room to sleep, saying the other room where his brothers and the rest are is filled, a house She is the only girl, my babe allowed that for the period of time her brother stayed which is up-to two weeks, they both sleep in a room whereas she can request her brother join her or the little boy of 12 but she keep telling me nothing bad, each time I called she and the boy in a room , when I confront her with a call she gets upset.... when she was done, the day she planned going back, she has prepared going, a night before the day she called me and said she wants to Spend one more day, of which I refused she got upset but obey.....

so, why she was there, she keep sending me cards telling me her cousin gave her money and the rest, when she came over to my family house, my mom welcomed her together with my sibling, then I confronted her with all that's is going in my mind, she swore nothing happened even with the Bible, that's the major thing I have use in getting truth from her cause she respect it a lot. so why she's here I asked her to get card from her so called cousin the Guy keep telling story for up to a week Now, due to my pressure she keep insisting they guy send, the guy opened mouth to say, if It your boyfriend that said, he doesn't have you will believe, so why can't you believe now....

why she was their, they boy even said, she should drop her account details so he can transfer money from his mom account to her account , she told me but I declined and told her not to get her self in to that, she did
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by golor(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
continuation

when I told her to tell the boy to do the transfer while she's here, she told him, he said he can't do such that's past...though, she do give me money when her parents gives but that's not withstanding, I am seek and tire of her and her problem, her stubbornness and childishness... I am feeling she slept with the cousins, cause I have been having a hard feelings on her...... I am thinking of quitting, what do you think nor suggest I do?

lalasticaca

mynd

fynestbio
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Brb
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by ediama(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
I thought it's wife. I will say pray and begin the change u hope to see in her from yourself.

But its girlfriend! I don't get involve in play.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
I think part of my brain melted trying to read and comprehend what you wrote up there.

Nevertheless, here is what I got from the story : Boy meets girl, they fall in love.... He lends her his support in the little ways he Can. They move in together.
Sadly, girl is into some incestuous shit_with her cousin(s) and has been for a while and boy has suspicions that she may have been fucked_by one or Tag-teamed by both cousins on a recent two-week visit to said cousins' home.
Boy has made it clear he ain't about that life no mo' and is contemplating sending her to the cleaners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fûçk her like a Wounded Lion !

Make her pússy colour change to HOT RED!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by bitchcrafts: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is it u or her that is childish for christ sake?
Snyway, wc one is "semi final year in d university" ? Is it a game of soccer?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Dillusionist(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
I will comment when you modify
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
The matter at hand no strong na you just dey look for knife. You just want to create tension where there is none.

Cool down your mind and stop making false pictures in your mind grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please which University did you both attend?

And no, don't beg us to pardon your grammar undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by NeeKlaus: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Please which University did you both attend?

And no, don't beg us to pardon your grammar undecided
This one is not just pardonable. The words are just scrambled. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can someone summarize it for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Is it u or her that is childish for christ sake?
Snyway, wc one is "semi final year in d university" ? Is it a game of soccer?

Immediately I read that I stop reading, I think he meant his sophomore year.
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
all i can say is

THIS IS SUPER STORY!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by bitchcrafts: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
falconey:

Immediately I read that I stop reading, I think he meant his sophomore year.
The mata just weak me...
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by GloriaNinja(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided CAN'T YOU MAKE THE STORY SHORT?
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This one is not just pardonable. The words are just scrambled. undecided
Lol, was left totally confused after I read OP's story
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
I didn't understand anything... please somebody should help me. sad
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
I will comment when you modify

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk her like a Wounded Lion !

Make her pússy colour change to HOT RED!

You re so crazy and naughty at the same time grin grin grin grin grin.

But I still like u tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmn. so irritating
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by chynie: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oga ur girl sleeps with her cousin(s)-incest and group-bang

first improve on your English
and leave that baby, incest and group-bang is a no no no
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Prettyamaxy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
hmmmm
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by golor(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Hmmn. so irritating

what's irritating?
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
golor:

what's irritating?
the whole act
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Dillusionist(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by Rajosh(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
i don't understand the story. especially the part of money transfer
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

You re so crazy and naughty at the same time grin grin grin grin grin.

But I still like u tongue

Hahahahahahaah! B♥ßY ßÖÕ wink

I fúçking l♥ve you so blöödyfûçkiñg muçh cheesy.....Your display pic Always fúçking gets me salivating✓✓✓✓ wink grin

Né prenez pás més blagues îci sériéusés

cool

Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by kayneri(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I think part of my brain melted trying to read and comprehend what you wrote up there.

Nevertheless, here is what I got from the story : Boy meets girl, they fall in love.... He lends her his support in the little ways he Can. They move in together.
Sadly, girl is into some incestuous shit_with her cousin(s) and has been for a while and boy has suspicions that she may have been fucked_by one or Tag-teamed by both cousins on a recent two-week visit to said cousins' home.
Boy has made it clear he ain't about that life no mo' and is contemplating sending her to the cleaners.

Dude, you are crazy.
Re: How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? by izaray(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Two love brids, na too much love the worry both of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Sekz Tape. Fresh Lady Chopping 15 Year Old Boy .. Leaked VIDEO IN GHANA / Top Most Liked Female Pix On Nairaland / Can You Marry Someone 15 Years Older Than Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.