Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside (10921 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) / BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by faith2kool(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside – Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Lady identified as Aisha Mariam has said that she is single because she haven’t seen a man that can handle my backside.

Read below what she say

“Am still Laughing at the man who will Marry Me, because he will be there thinking he will marry a saint with big waist and fine fine face, Oga when when you finish dreaming come and Carry your Aba Made I try sha.

“If I date then I’m expecting that our relationship should lead to marriage and I intend to marry someone who will compliment me for the sake of our children I don’t have height so I can’t and will never be dating a short guy, sorry Short guys biko stay far away.

“Men Should Charge Us For Their Manhood, We Have Money We’ll Pay Ya all stop giving it for free, you deserve to get paid Ladies let’s appreciate them, who’s in with me.

“No man in his right state of mind will ever think of dumping me, I am times two of every mans dream, with just the right Body.

“I av 99 problems but my Behind isn’t one of them, am the reason why they can’t concentrate, My behind is Joy My Front is Happiness, I was Created to share joy and happiness.

“So many people want to know why am still single, Well I haven’t meet a Man Capable of Handling my Behind Its out Arewa can come for me

See photos: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/28/i-am-still-single-because-i-havent-seen-a-man-that-can-handle-my-backside-nigerian-lady/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by searchng4love: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ouch .... No rich man fvcks like the poor. For the rich the pucci is for recreational activities while a full time job for the poor.... Your pick

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Garrieveryday: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
See temptation. I jump am pass.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by chiefolododo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okay...keep searching maybe you will get one someday
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Justbehave(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
The problem is not your back side but your ugly face.Work on it

11 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Cholls(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Justbehave:

7 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by BusolaDakolo: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nonsense and smelling
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Justbehave(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Cholls post=87902135][/quote]LOL Why you dey flog me like that nah?
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Neimar: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
gosh ass go put me for trouble ooo grin
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by franchasng: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
searchng4love:
Ouch .... No rich man fvcks like the poor. For the rich the pucci is for recreational activities while a full time job for the poor.... Your pick
cheesy grin
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by franchasng: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Justbehave:
the ass is okay, fine face does not make a girl beautiful, she is good to go with the angle of that ass I am seeing up there grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Justbehave(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
the ass is okay, fine face does not make a girl beautiful, she is good to go with the angle of that ass I am seeing up there grin
If so,let her go and consult her village People to findout where her problem lies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Freelane33(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Back side indeed has she gone to SABO BEFORE . Try those mallam Na you go run , which kind back side , ugly mutata
faith2kool:
I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside – Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Lady identified as Aisha Mariam has said that she is single because she haven’t seen a man that can handle my backside.

Read below what she say

“Am still Laughing at the man who will Marry Me, because he will be there thinking he will marry a saint with big waist and fine fine face, Oga when when you finish dreaming come and Carry your Aba Made I try sha.

“If I date then I’m expecting that our relationship should lead to marriage and I intend to marry someone who will compliment me for the sake of our children I don’t have height so I can’t and will never be dating a short guy, sorry Short guys biko stay far away.

“Men Should Charge Us For Their Manhood, We Have Money We’ll Pay Ya all stop giving it for free, you deserve to get paid Ladies let’s appreciate them, who’s in with me.

“No man in his right state of mind will ever think of dumping me, I am times two of every mans dream, with just the right Body.

“I av 99 problems but my Behind isn’t one of them, am the reason why they can’t concentrate, My behind is Joy My Front is Happiness, I was Created to share joy and happiness.

“So many people want to know why am still single, Well I haven’t meet a Man Capable of Handling my Behind Its out Arewa can come for me

See photos: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/28/i-am-still-single-because-i-havent-seen-a-man-that-can-handle-my-backside-nigerian-lady/

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by DaddyRochie1642: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
faith2kool:

Read below what she say

Compared to the kind of ass I've handled before this Corona issue ... That ass up there in the picture is small compared to the ones I've handled

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Israelconcepts: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Figure 8 dey cause problem!

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by McTobe(m): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2020
It’s wrong thinking for babes to believe that the greatest motivation to marry a woman is sex. That is not all there is to marriage. If you think I am lying ask those that have stayed more than 5 years in marriage

7 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:30am On Mar 30, 2020
faith2kool:

Read below what she say

Na wa so na nyansh be this? Una never see nyansh then.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by espn(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
She took so much time to type nonsense...OP took so much time to post nonsense...While I took so much time to read nonsense,comment nonsense on a nonsense thread by a nonsense girl...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by stephessie1907(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
His babe never jam, so sorry for you.
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Allsingles: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Joblessness is disease.
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Timohstew(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2020
May the lucky guy finds you with no stress!
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by iammo(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
ode.. mentality of some girls sha.. goan buy diddldo na abi goan make your own man and create penis for him
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Timileyin1234(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Allsingles:
Joblessness is disease.
Na corona cause am na grin grin

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Justbehave:

Rough body too and shape. She must have been through a hard life, she looked like something the cat dragged in, plus the so called ass looks odd on her unfitting body.
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
And you'll never find anyone who will.. cus they kept cumin n goin grin

Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Idle girls see sex and beauty as a big deal.

When you meet that rich busy young man you are dreaming about as husband, nah you go rush off pant.

Come beg for marriage on top.
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by faith2kool(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Naughtysite:
Idle girls see sex and beauty as a big deal.

When you meet that rich busy young man you are dreaming about as husband, nah you go rush off pant.

Come beg for marriage on top.
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by dinachi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
faith2kool:

Read below what she say

Forget all the shakara. Go and check, the pussy stinks!
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by nobone(f): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Underground/falling bombom
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by franchasng: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
nobone:
Underground/falling bombom
is anything wrong with such bombom
Re: I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside by nobone(f): 3:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Always out of proportion
franchasng:
is anything wrong with such bombom

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / What I Found In My Fiance's Car / Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.