Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kindly Put Me Through - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Put Me Through (968 Views)

Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul / Kindly Help Me With Ican Study Pack 'business Communication And Research Methodo / WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Put Me Through by Adedigold(f): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2007
I want to register for Ican, does anybody have an idea? Pls help me with the information. or the procedure. Thank u
Re: Kindly Put Me Through by niyooo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
When i registered it was about 3k. I think you'll need copies of your credentials i.e. First degree, NYSC passport and probably SSCE. I can't remember all the documents but i think that's about all. The documents will have to be certified by someone who is already a member. You'll need to find out what subjects you'll be exempted from depending on the course you studied. You can get more info. from www.ican-ngr.org. If you are planning to write the May diet, i'll advise you start the process on time 'cos the process can be long atimes. If you plan to write in November, you can take your time.

I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is D Best Nigeria Newspaper? / Etb Calling. / Msc International Business Mgt/mangement And Human Resource Which Is More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.