Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE (1123 Views)

FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul / Should I Pick Up This Offer Or Go To India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by tun123: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Please kindly advice me, Have been working in these organisation as a contract staff for close to 4yrs without any upgrade, anytime i seek for for upgrade they turn me down, and they ar short staff planning to seek more hands, all the people that have come for interview are not ready to collect offer that is less than there expectation in which they dont hve choice than to give them and am very sure this people will come in getting higher pay , last month i was given a better offer by another organisation. I talk to my Boss he said what do they want to offer me i told him the package his response was that i should go and bring the photocopy of the letter that they will upgrade me that they cant allow me to go like that which i resist to to give them. please if you where in this shoe what will you do? kindly advice,[color=#006600][/color]
Re: WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by wilybabe(f): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2012
Get the photocopy like ur boss said and if they are ready 2 pay u wat the other company can offer then u can 4get the offer.also u need 2 consider many tins like workload,closing hour and distance.
Re: WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by inspirenet: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2012
wilybabe: Get the photocopy like ur boss said and if they are ready 2 pay u wat the other company can offer then u can 4get the offer.also u need 2 consider many tins like workload,closing hour and distance.
Re: WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by yamakuza: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Even if they match your new offer, whats the guarantee they'll promote you regularly?

You are better off in the new place. If they want you bad enough, they'll negotiate with you even if you spend 2yrs in the new place and decide you dont like it.
Re: WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by AjanleKoko: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
^^
Seconded. Just go to the new place.
Staying might be deadly.
Re: WILL YOU TAKE THE NEW OFFER OR RECONSIDER THE UPGRADE, KINDLY ADVICE by baroncy: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
Pls don't show him the offer unless u r close to ur boss as it would be used against u later. I think its time to move on, take the new job!

(1) (Reply)

Do / How My Work As A Mobile Money Agent Landed Me In Debts / Help Needed Desperately!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.