Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Going To Lagos For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Lagos For The First Time (863 Views)

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Lagos For The First Time by vertF(f): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hi nairalanders or should i say travelanders...early next week i will be going to lagos,for the first time sha

well,where to stay is not my problem,but where im going to.

My purpose of going there is for the model casting for the upcoming gtbank fashion weekend.

casting will be held at the MUSON CENTRE
and i will be staying at kingdom hall road,gemade estate,egbeda....pls howfar are the two locations apart and also please give me tips as a first timer.

PS.i will be using God is good motors,no money to fly yet

1 Like

Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Do you need a place to stay or what?

vertF:
Hi nairalanders or should i say travelanders...early next week i will be going to lagos,for the first time sha

My purpose of going there is for the model casting for the upcoming gtbank fashion weekend.

and

1 Like

Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by vertF(f): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
madridguy:
no i dont
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:

bad man
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by madridguy(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Ayam not understanding shocked

hardwerk:
bad man
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
vertF:

and i will be staying at kingdom hall road,gemade estate,egbeda....pls howfar are the two locations apart and also please give me tips as a first timer.

PS.i will be using God is good motors,no money to fly yet

Muson center is on the Island, Egbeda is on the mainland. Everything depends on timing, if you can avoid rush hour it will be nice
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by vertF(f): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Muson center is on the Island, Egbeda is on the mainland. Everything depends on timing, if you can avoid rush hour it will be nice

avoid rush hour?...like leaving the house by 6 or what...and like how much is the transport?

thanks
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
vertF:

avoid rush hour?...like leaving the house by 6 or what...and like how much is the transport?

thanks

Leaving before 6am or after 9am
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by vertF(f): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Leaving before 6am or after 9am
okay...i will leave the house by 6....pls like how much will d transport cost,lemme know my budget
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by tsinepa: 2:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Budget 3000 to n fro...
I stay around where u will be lodging
Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by mrsage(m): 3:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Truth be told, the two locations are far apart by Lagos standards (35KM). The major challenge you may face is Traffic.

Fact Number 1: You Will surely encounter traffic at some point between Egbeda and Muson Centre.

Lagos traffic can be "special" sometimes.

Transportation.........

Public transportation. Budget 1,500-2k to and fro.

Cab (Uber or Taxify) 5-8k to and fro.

If your event at Muson Centre is on a weekday. Just leave Egbeda as early as possible to avoid traffic.

I suggest you take some time off to visit some interesting places in Lagos too.

The Museum is Close to Muson Centre. It's within walking distance. TBS is also around the corner.

Also go to the Beach if possible. Enjoy the aquatic life and many more.... Other places also exist

Have fun.....

1 Like

Re: Going To Lagos For The First Time by vertF(f): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
mrsage:
Truth be told, the two locations are far apart by Lagos standards (35KM). The major challenge you may face is Traffic.

Fact Number 1: You Will surely encounter traffic at some point between Egbeda and Muson Centre.

Lagos traffic can be "special" sometimes.

Transportation.........

Public transportation. Budget 1,500-2k to and fro.

Cab (Uber or Taxify) 5-8k to and fro.

If your event at Muson Centre is on a weekday. Just leave Egbeda as early as possible to avoid traffic.

I suggest you take some time off to visit some interesting places in Lagos too.

The Museum is Close to Muson Centre. It's within walking distance. TBS is also around the corner.

Also go to the Beach if possible. Enjoy the aquatic life and many more.... Other places also exist

Have fun.....
aha!
thank you so much,just what i needed....i pray im choosen,wouldnt want to go back without been picked

(1) (Reply)

Uninhabited 'snake Island' Is Home To 4,000 Vipers With Flesh-eating Venom / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.