Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? (29302 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?

come and live with me let's have children oh my beautiful Adenrele

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
I left Lagos 12yrs ago to Ibadan,from Ibadan to Ph. I have never had any reason to regret it. I will repeat it even in my next world

289 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by frazee: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Left lagos for ibadan some months ago. Best decision ever... Life is peaceful and better....

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is good for my church business so I can't leave. There are many working class people in Lagos compared to other states. so their tithes and offerings are usually massive.

I love Lagos.

This I have seen.

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria? To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?
What is the relationship between Lagos and your dirty feet? undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Justiceleague1: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
the only thing they got to show for their existence is Igbo this Igbo that..... mtchewww

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I trek na. Hold up finish me for road.. Na hin I start to dey trek

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
frazee:
Left lagos for ibadan some months ago. Best decision ever... Life is peaceful and better....

What are you doing in ibadan?
I would love to relocate too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pierocash:
I left Lagos 12yrs ago to Ibadan,from Ibadan to Ph. I have never had any reason to regret it. I will repeat it even in my next world

Is ph so cool like dt? I tot dey said pH is chaotic

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Starz825(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na him come make you carry your leg come nairaland.....

Do you know I can track you with your legs cheesy

Btw...check your thread topic..make you try adjust am...or add *leaving*

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Starz825:
Na him come make you carry your leg come nairaland.....

Do you know I can track you with your legs cheesy

Btw...check your thread topic..make you try adjust am...or add *leaving*

Thanks.. Dt leg ennn, na trek oo.. Hold up wan kee me for road
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'm in minna Niger state now

House cheap

1 one and parlour 24k per year

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:

House cheap

One room 18k per year

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg

For real? Room and parlor 24k

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
I trek na. Hold up finish me for road.. Na hin I start to dey trek
So your gripe against Lagos are the many holdup problems that continue to plague the state? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
as in eh.. I was irritated
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:

House cheap

One room 18k per year

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
light is not constant in minna please. Stop deceiving people

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cutehector:

I'm in maitumbi
I don't know other areas

48 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

For real? Room and parlor 24k

Yes bro
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cutehector:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Imagine the dude selling Minna as if heaven compared to Lagos! grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:
House cheap 1 one and parlour 24k per year
One room 18k per year Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.
Food is cheap
Light I'd constant
Water N10 per keg
What is the use of all of that if you fit get a job to pay for anything there? Don't you see how without a good job you still can't afford all of that cheapness of Minna? undecided

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Imagine the dude selling Minna as if heaven compared to Lagos! grin
no mind am. Minna wey i base.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is the use of all of that if you fit get a job to pay for anything there? Don't you see how without a good job you still can't afford all of that cheapness of Minna? undecided

I want to start my food business here.

There are jobs but not many like Lagos
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:
I want to start my food business here.
There are jobs but not many like Lagos
How good is the food business market in the area? You should consider that as well. With the unemployment rate as high as it is, even with the cost of living as cheap as you claim it is down there, what makes you think a food business will thrive in such a place? undecided

26 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How good is the food business market in the area? You should consider that as well. With the unemployment rate as high as it is, even with the cost of living as cheap as you claim it is down there, what makes you think a food business will thrive in such a place? undecided

Food business is lucrative here

I've been doing my survey too

Akara business will be nice

Nobody is selling akara Here

Beans is cheap too

37 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:
Food business is lucrative here. I've been doing my survey too. Akara business will be nice.Nobody is selling akara Here. Beans is cheap too
Nobody dey sell akara for there? You sure say dem dey even like chop akara for there? undecided

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by LadyRosa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:

House cheap

One room 18k per year

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
Hmmm..Omo!
Na goat house be that ?

31 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by frank14011991(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
I left Lagos State for kano and I have never regretted it. The only people that relocates from Lagos and regret are those that go to Alaigbo. High cost of living,no jobs and insecurity

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by LadyRosa(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
I left Lagos State for kano and I have never regretted it. The only people that relocates from Lagos and regret are those that go to Alaigbo. High cost of living,no jobs and insecurity

So why you relocate from the lagos if you no dey regret am in the first place?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by frank14011991(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

So why you relocate from the lagos if you no dey regret it?
because of the high cost of living. You go just dey work for landlord and conductors. But here in kano I have not only bought a plot of land but almost completing a 3 bedroom flat

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by sageb: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Says who? Port Harcourt is cool and nice

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Anybody who told u that is a noob who must have probably been living in the bubble.

No place in Nigeria right now that is safer and cooler than Ph

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baby Girl Born On Dublin-bound Train Gets 25 Years Free Rail Travel / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.