Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone (1301 Views)

Don’t Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Riwo11(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
If you are single and thinking of marriage then please don't marry anyone who puts passwords or locks on their phone as a form of security to prevent you from accessing their conversations. They can surely do this for other security measures, but you must not be the reason for this action. I am very much aware that passwords or lock are for security purposes but one thing I don't approve of is when a spouse becomes the reason for that security measure.
There is nothing like secrecy or privacy in marriage, let no one deceive you there is, and let no one tell you he or she is doing that to save you from getting hurt.
Marriage is a holy institution, there is nothing like hiding. Marriage is made for life and one of the very things that can destroy it is acts of hiding things.
The bible says in Genesis 2:25 (TLB) "Now although the man and his wife were both naked, neither of them was embarrassed or ashamed". What are you embarrassed or ashamed of your spouse seeing? If you can't be truthful, honest and transparent with them, then there is no need getting married to them. It doesn't matter how you feel about them.
Mark 10:8 (NLV) says “The two will become one. So they are no longer two, but one”. I therefore suggest to you, if he or she is hiding things from you, it simply means they don’t want to become one with you. Such a marriage won’t last.
Many people don't know trust is more important than love in any relationship especially marriage. Love without trust is empty. Trust enhances love, it makes it beautiful and fortified. Trust is very essential. Not even thieves can work together if they can't trust each other. An employer and employee cannot have a good relationship if trust doesn't exist. It takes trust for citizens to elect one of their own as their leader or president. It takes trust for God to perform miracles in our lives as humans.
Your relationship is bound to fail if you agree to marry someone you don't trust.
The simple question is, if I can trust you with the most important organ in my life which is the heart, that which holds my life in the name of love, then why can't I trust you with a phone conversation or chat? If the chat is more important than me, then you don't need me in your life. I'm supposed to be the most important person in your life and can't stand the competition with passwords.
Once I agree to marry you, it means I trust you, and there is no need to suspect you, or secretly read your chats etc. in your absence. In Ephesians 5:21 (TLB) bible instructs spouses to "Honor Christ by submitting to each other". In other words, respect each other and for that matter If I need to have access to your phone or social media account, I need to seek your approval or ask for your permission.
Our goal in marriage is to be good couples. A good wife will be the husband's peace and a good husband will be the wife's protection. If you are married but find yourself guilty by this message, please change. You might not understand the damage you are causing your marriage and spouse until the same thing is done to you.
In conclusion "If you do the right thing, honesty will be your guide. But if you are crooked, you will be trapped by your own dishonesty" - Proverbs 11:3 (CEV).
Please share with your friends, someone out there needs this
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
3 Reasons To Date A Married Man

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/3-reasons-to-date-married-man.html

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
My phone uses finger print to unlock. Trust me, it's for our own good. grin

wahles:
Debbie weldone! U stole my shine
Anyways future wife, hope u r seeing dz post ryt now grin
Bro I dey use WiFi no vex. grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by wahles(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Debbie weldone! U stole my shine
Anyways future wife, hope u r seeing dz post ryt now grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hehe why not, your partner gaz give you the password.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017

Ok lalas247 you are fired!
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
The kind of crazy thought some of you have tho, I wonder how you cope offline and in the real world

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
falconey:

Ok lalas247 you are fired!
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Lalas247(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Too bad for those who follow this advice ...
nitori password sad mtcheew
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by GeeTeeA(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Riwo11:
If you are single and thinking of marriage then please don't marry anyone who puts passwords or locks on their phone as a form of security to prevent you from accessing their conversations. They can surely do this for other security measures, but you must not be the reason for this action. I am very much aware that passwords or lock are for security purposes but one thing I don't approve of is when a spouse becomes the reason for that security measure.
There is nothing like secrecy or privacy in marriage, let no one deceive you there is, and let no one tell you he or she is doing that to save you from getting hurt.
Marriage is a holy institution, there is nothing like hiding. Marriage is made for life and one of the very things that can destroy it is acts of hiding things.
The bible says in Genesis 2:25 (TLB) "Now although the man and his wife were both naked, neither of them was embarrassed or ashamed". What are you embarrassed or ashamed of your spouse seeing? If you can't be truthful, honest and transparent with them, then there is no need getting married to them. It doesn't matter how you feel about them.
Mark 10:8 (NLV) says “The two will become one. So they are no longer two, but one”. I therefore suggest to you, if he or she is hiding things from you, it simply means they don’t want to become one with you. Such a marriage won’t last.
Many people don't know trust is more important than love in any relationship especially marriage. Love without trust is empty. Trust enhances love, it makes it beautiful and fortified. Trust is very essential. Not even thieves can work together if they can't trust each other. An employer and employee cannot have a good relationship if trust doesn't exist. It takes trust for citizens to elect one of their own as their leader or president. It takes trust for God to perform miracles in our lives as humans.
Your relationship is bound to fail if you agree to marry someone you don't trust.
The simple question is, if I can trust you with the most important organ in my life which is the heart, that which holds my life in the name of love, then why can't I trust you with a phone conversation or chat? If the chat is more important than me, then you don't need me in your life. I'm supposed to be the most important person in your life and can't stand the competition with passwords.
Once I agree to marry you, it means I trust you, and there is no need to suspect you, or secretly read your chats etc. in your absence. In Ephesians 5:21 (TLB) bible instructs spouses to "Honor Christ by submitting to each other". In other words, respect each other and for that matter If I need to have access to your phone or social media account, I need to seek your approval or ask for your permission.
Our goal in marriage is to be good couples. A good wife will be the husband's peace and a good husband will be the wife's protection. If you are married but find yourself guilty by this message, please change. You might not understand the damage you are causing your marriage and spouse until the same thing is done to you.
In conclusion "If you do the right thing, honesty will be your guide. But if you are crooked, you will be trapped by your own dishonesty" - Proverbs 11:3 (CEV).
Please share with your friends, someone out there needs this
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
3 Reasons To Date A Married Man

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/3-reasons-to-date-married-man.html
Quick question please! Are you in a relationship? ?? If you are, I'm quite sure you have password on it.. ..

You are giving our sisters another excuse to not marry!

Well! Happy 37th birthday to our Linda Ikeji
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op you well so? cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Davidgrey: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
What now!! undecided

Using religious gibberish to justify your need to be openly insecure about your spouse

.... A man that will cheat will cheat, his phone being "locked or unlocked" isn't definitive of anything.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Dillusionist(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
oriegwu
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by dulux07(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I see no reason why lovers can't access each others phone if they want to.
undecided What is the big deal. Except someone is hiding something or it is a puppy love relationship.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by TINALETC3(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nt putting passwords doesn't even guarantee dat he wl nt cheat, some ar so smart, dey play dia games well
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by freshdude99(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Too bad for those who follow this advice ...
nitori password sad mtcheew
Na now u come! See that waist and flat tommy... Bin a wyl I saw the nose ring. Still as hot as ever bae. Holla
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is not a marriage requirement now. It can be sorted out.but right from time I dislike putting locks on my phone.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
The subject of the thread should be "Couples shouldn't use password on their phones" for transparency reasons, and not "Don't marry someone who uses passwords on phone".
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Their novels and magazines are there to read, they won't read them, but my chats, anything you see in there is to your own detriment.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Ladyjumong(f): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
u no serious undecided
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone by Akinbahm(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
I'll give you my phone to handle it for a week and I'll still cheat with your best friend!

(1) (Reply)

Gradual Emergence Of Daylight Prostitution In FCT! / What's Wrong With This Pic? / Pretty Lady A Romantic Question, And Got A Savage Reply. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.