Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ice Cream Machine Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ice Cream Machine Needed (2126 Views)

Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) / Ice Cream Machine Or Dispenser / Bread Making Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Cream Machine Needed by kaycast(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
Where can i get an ice cream machine, whether new of fairly used to start up my business?

plz guyz help me out, i heared all those alaba boys are dangerous.
Re: Ice Cream Machine Needed by y2kaustin(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi,
what are you budget for this,and where is your location?.get in touch at y2kaustin@gmail.com or 07028053231 also let me know the specification of the type you need.
Re: Ice Cream Machine Needed by tatalove: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2010
hello, kaycast
if you dont mind gettin the ice cream machine from abroad, i can be of help.what are is ur budget and specification of the ice cream machine you want. Am base in europe and buying and selling things is my thing.email me if u want to talk more, have a good day. wink
Re: Ice Cream Machine Needed by protocol(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
GUY MAN WAY WON STAT ICE CREAM BUSINESS, I ONCE WENT TO TYLOR AROUND OSHODI /ILUPEJU INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT WHEN I WANTED TO START BUT MEN THESE ARE THE THINGS U HAVE TO KW B4 U BUY

1 there are some of the machine that dispense 15 cups of icecream and rest for like 10mins b4 continuing, so have you done your research very well? have you calcualted the likly traffic intensity of the business so that the queue will correspond with the traffic intensity, do ur research!

2 there is another one that has two nuzzle for two flavours. ie it can dispence two flavours at same time 15 cups each so say 30 cups in b4 resting for 5 mins. with ur calculation of what ur traffic intensity is likely to be , u will get it right!
If you are buying from tylaor,say the first one keep ur 700 k. for the secound one keep ur 2.7m. there are other onces.

3 ALABA!if u want to buy in alaba, go with some one who kws about the machine. i was once there, and i saw a good one(two nuzzle) tokumbo 700 k(ok) one nuzzle 4ook(ok)

4 I won advice u to bring it in cos, the parts might be a problem, There are lots of issues. you can call me 08037430594
Re: Ice Cream Machine Needed by erica19891219: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2013
I have recently bought one ice cream machine from China, I think it functions pretty well, and got all the certifications, I'm ok with made in China, so why don't you consider buying one? the brand name is Nexium, they have online shop on alibaba.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment / 1 Pay Loader In Good Condition For Sale Or Lease / Businesses That Failed Since The Past 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.