Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked (2767 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by deafeyez: 2:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Although an introvert, don't really keep conversation with women especially, the married ones. However, after reading a story on Nairaland, decided to seek an opinion from a married woman from my workplace.
Well, to cut the story short, the woman explained to me that her husband doesn't pre-intimacy with her before making love and this is something she cherish so much. That her ex would always play with her in the bedroom and all that before the real action. And I was heh! then how are you coping, you must be feeling your ex very much and she was hmmmm, she is dem missing him. lipsrsealed According to her, there was a time she boarded a car on her way to meet her ex shocked and then she just called him half way to the her journey that she is sorry, that she can't do that anymore and the guy understood her while she returned to her house. tongue
Just yesterday, this same woman pulled a number from her bag that is not saved in her phone and called. Wow, she sounded so caring and I was like WTF, so this woman still do these things.
What is she actually looking for, money? She is working and the husband not all that rich but even at that why would she cheat? I now begin to fear women more than before.
God save us men.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Chicagoesontop: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Inasmuch as there are lots of women that falls into this category of married women sleeping around, there are also a lot of good women that doesn't fall into this category of married women sleeping around ...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by CaptainG00D: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2017
A lot of marroed women cheat
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ipobarecriminals: 4:30am On Sep 20, 2017
the excuse is bot tenable. Some of those useless women are ex olosho,no mata how u use hysopp to wash th3m,a pig go remain a pig. Some for insatiable lust for more money/ to belong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Sarang(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Wrong title..should have been why do married people still date..

This is sexism

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Actually its nothing out of the ordinary
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by deafeyez: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
pcguru1:
Actually its nothing out of the ordinary

Really?
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Everybody is a potential cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2017
deafeyez:

Really?

Let's just say Life has taught me to have a low expectation for both men and women. A married woman or man cheating is what I would assume not to be anything surprising.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
The same reason married men cheat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by TINALETC3(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Why do married men still date? Men ar wicked

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Alennsar(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
a cheat will always be a cheat. no. matter what.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by fatymore(f): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
All human are cheat..
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Tinalex(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Let's just say Life has taught me to have a low expectation for both men and women. A married woman or man cheating is what I would assume not to be anything surprising.
Just found someone who belongs to my school of thoughts.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sarang:
Wrong title..should have been why do married people still date..

This is sexism
Oh because its women now its "Sexism". But when these cretins call men "scum" its not sexism.
I pity the guys that give y'all attention honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
ImaIma1:
The same reason married men cheat.
So we are free to say "women are scum"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
Why do married men still date? Men ar wicked
Typical of feminine cretins, someone gave a context he explained himself properly.
But no! the folly in you wouldn't allow you see that. You chose to twist and manipulate it.
If it was a male context, I'm sure you would have said "men are scum"

Most of you have issues. You just don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

So we are free to say "women are scum"? undecided

If "scum" is the name for women who cheat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

If "scum" is the name for women who cheat
Lol. Deflection. So "scum" and "trash" is for men that cheat?
I'll let this go. I've passed my message.
Everyone can see the hypocrisy of the 21st century woman.
Bye!

**Modified**
As for the bitch below me. I wouldn't even dignify you with a response. You're not worth it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by jhudit(f): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Bye!

You sounds so pained...coming from someone who attacked a post on a cheating husband, said nothing about the cheating man...but proceeded on an endless senseless rant on alpha male and women craving attention. Sit down and be humble. You are not better.

Women cheat because they lack self-control and discipline. Though cheats will always have other reasons.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

[s]You sounds so pained...coming from someone who attacked a post on a cheating husband, said nothing about the cheating man...but proceeded on an endless senseless rant on alpha male and women craving attention. Sit down and be humble. You are not better.

Women cheat because they lack self-control and discipline. Though cheats will always have other reasons.[/s]
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by jhudit(f): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=OrdercityWeb post=60659982][/quote]

Why would you have a response when I have exposed your hypocrisy. The internet never forgets. Let me even add the link...hypocrite that couldn't condemn a male cheat, but focused on the lady!!!! Hypocrite! Hypocrite! Hyyyyyypocrite!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4064368/chat-between-married-man-ex-girlfriend
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by OrdercityWeb: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

[s]Why would you have a response when I have exposed your hypocrisy. The internet never forgets. Let me even add the link...hypocrite that couldn't condemn a male cheat, but focused on the lady!!!! Hypocrite! Hypocrite! Hyyyyyypocrite!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4064368/chat-between-married-man-ex-girlfriend[/s]
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Bye!

**Modified**
As for the bitch below me. I wouldn't even dignify you with a response. You're not worth it

Somehow u ascribe some kind of importance to your response like it can be banked and it is so easy for you to call someone a bitch.

You asked a question and i answered. I don't know where your mind got the hypocrisy that you added to the matter.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by jhudit(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

Somehow u ascribe some kind of importance to your response like it can be banked and it is so easy for you to call someone a bitch.

You asked a question and i answered. I don't know where your mind got the hypocrisy that you added to the matter.

English is hard, plus guilty conscience.
You answer is simple for normal people to understand. "If scum is the name for women who cheat"...so be it.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

English is hard, plus guilty conscience.
You answer is simple for normal people to understand. "If scum is the name for women who cheat"...so be it.

So how is that hypocrisy. Women and men that cheat are the same. Cheating is not gender specific.

You are the one that seems to have a problem with English or you are just unable to think out of a particular box you created for yourself
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by jhudit(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

So how is that hypocrisy. Women and men that cheat are the same. Cheating is not gender specific.

You are the one that seems to have a problem with English or you are just unable to think out of a particular box you created for yourself
Lolz...I am saying your English ...though simple, was hard for him to understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

Lolz...I am saying your English ...though simple, was hard for him to understand.

Dont mind him. I even thought it was him i was responding to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Sarang(f): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Oh because its women now its "Sexism". But when these cretins call men "scum" its not sexism.
I pity the guys that give y'all attention honestly.

I have never called a man scum before..
Just being honest. That title is indeed sexism
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Sebastine1606(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
deafeyez:
Although an introvert, don't really keep conversation with women especially, the married ones. However, after reading a story on Nairaland, decided to seek an opinion from a married woman from my workplace.
Well, to cut the story short, t[b]he woman explained to me that her husband doesn't pre-intimacy with her before making love and this is something she cherish so much. [/b]That her ex would always play with her in the bedroom and all that before the real action. And I was heh! then how are you coping, you must be feeling your ex very much and she was hmmmm, she is dem missing him. lipsrsealed According to her, there was a time she boarded a car on her way to meet her ex shocked and then she just called him half way to the her journey that she is sorry, that she can't do that anymore and the guy understood her while she returned to her house. tongue
Just yesterday, this same woman pulled a number from her bag that is not saved in her phone and called. Wow, she sounded so caring and I was like WTF, so this woman still do these things.
What is she actually looking for, money? She is working and the husband not all that rich but even at that why would she cheat? I now begin to fear women more than before.
God save us men.
I don't know why in this part of the world ,we are very quick to judge women,when we say satisfy your women,people will think we don't know what we are saying,the woman in question is even a good woman,some would have been jumping into the arms of her ex at any beck and call....Let's always ensure we satisfy our women, there is no two ways about it..
Although I am aware that some women can be useless

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I don't know why in this part of the world ,we are very quick to judge women,when we say satisfy your women,people will think we don't know what we are saying,the woman in question is even a good woman,some would have been jumping into the arms of her ex at any beck and call....Let's always ensure we satisfy our women, there is no two ways about it..
Although I am aware that some women can be useless

Lol she's a good woman because she changed her mind, she just wasn't convinced enough for the act, as long as she's getting attention outside it's only a matter of time, beside I won't judge her it's only natural for it to happen, besides I see nothing about her communicating the issue to the husband not like it matters anyway, it's like a deck of cards falling eventually , you can't escape the inevitable once the motion has been set.
Re: Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Free world abeg. Married men nor dey date? undecided
Shioooor!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! / Is It To Go Back To Him Or Get A Divorce? / Wife Moved Out Of Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.