Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) (8619 Views)

Kwara Corpers Posted To Offa Pls Come In / Kwara Corpers / Kwara Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by annexes: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
javacompgeek:
The Reproductive and Health group Cds of the Nysc corpers in Kwara state (Oke-ero) held a campaign yesterday on the prevention of HIV and AIDS.

A walk down was done around markets , houses and streets. The corpers enlightened members of the community about the deadly virus HIV, talked on the prevention and also possible causes.

See more photos below:

See more photos via: http://corpershive.com/latest_news/2017/09/20/nysc-members-in-kwara-held-a-campaign-on-hiv-and-aids/
Javalee, I sight you bro.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by Millz404(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
I served in Kwara and we held same campaign. Ours ended in disarrays. It is a long story but I will be concise about it. We used a primary school in Baboko. I think that is the name of the place. There is a road linking the place from Taiwo Road near a round about close to a girls-only school.
We invited some top government functionaries to the event and one one them caused the commotion.
He applauded our efforts and said that Kwara Govt would provide funds to ensure that the campaign would go round Kwara and not only in Ilorin metropolis. We were glad and applauded him but not for too long. The man then said as a prove to show government support, he had come with test kits to ensure that every corps member in the hall got tested before they leave the hall.
My brother the rest event was history as everybody including me scampered for safety.

Lol.... Una status the fear una
Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice initiative

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
HIV now has a new vaccine that can temporarily disable the virus production of new cells . This looks like good news to those olosho and Ashawo patrons

1 Like

Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by Janeamyy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one Java �
Re: Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) by javacompgeek: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Janeamyy:
Nice one Java �
Jane of life. Kisses*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here / Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State / EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.