Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here (8611 Views)

Nysc Batch B 14 Posted To Plateau / Abusites Posted To Kebbi Batch B '14 / Batch B '14 Katsina Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Team CrossRiver
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Jecyangel(f): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Posted there too. Am in onitsha. What of u
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jecyangel: Posted there too. Am in onitsha. What of u
good one. Am a serving corp member there and will be available to give you tips about cross river.

Once again you are welcome to the people paradise.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dawumi: Team CrossRiver
obubra is waiting for you. Feel free to ask me anything about cross river.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
obinoral1179: obubra is waiting for you. Feel free to ask me anything about cross river.
pls ow is d place?
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dawumi: pls ow is d place?
now jungle ooooooo. You will enjoy there sha.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
am a batch A corp members and i can say obubra is not that bad. If you know you cannot eat anyhow food please come with enough money.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
To all those that will be posted to cross river or to those that have been posted to cross river, i congratulate you all.

Welcome to obubra,the land of red sand and oiling water.

Obubra is the local government,that is housing the permanent site of NYSC orientation camp, and it is one of the popular local government in the state, due to the orientation camp. Farming is their major occupation.

The closest local government to obubra is yakurr and the closest town is ugep.
Note: calabar is not close to obubra, dnt make the mistake of going through calabar.
From west - onithsha- board a bus called onithsha south company- to obubra- from dere u will pick a bike. Or from onithsha board a bus called onithsha south and drop at ugep then you can take a bus or cab to obubra. Will give more information tommorow.

Corpers wee.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
whatsapp me for more info 08139246921
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by omafunky: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Did I hear ugep?learnt those ugep people eat human flesh....well I was posted to cross river and i will like to work my ppa to calabar...how possible is that and where is best for one to do ppa in crossriver.....Thanks in advance to anyone who will help answer me ASAP!
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Ewiss(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Cross river here I cum
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by yemioloyede(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2014
hey guys was posted to cross river too ooo... how to I get dere from Lagos.. and is dere a cheap hotel around obuora?
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by dollyparton(m): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Please if you have been posted to Cross River, let us all drop our numbers here so we can connect. Mine is 08097843667 bbm- 21AF6061.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 4:31am On Jul 31, 2014
obinoral1179: whatsapp me for more info 08139246921
ok expect my message
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 4:33am On Jul 31, 2014
dollyparton: Please if you have been posted to Cross River, let us all drop our numbers here so we can connect. Mine is 08097843667 bbm- 21AF6061.
I've sent u a request
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2014
obinoral1179: To all those that will be posted to cross river or to those that have been posted to cross river, i congratulate you all.

Obubra is the local government,that is housing the permanent site of NYSC orientation camp, and it is one of the popular local government in the state, due to the orientation camp. Farming is their major occupation.

Note: calabar is not close to obubra, dnt make the mistake of going through calabar.
From west - onithsha- board a bus called onithsha south company- to obubra- from dere u will pick a bike. Or from onithsha board a bus called onithsha south and drop at ugep then you can take a bus or cab to obubra. Will give more information tommorow.

Corpers wee.
thanks Jare,will b expecting more info
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by yemi221(m): 5:08am On Jul 31, 2014
76B0F770. 08097775267
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Meeky(m): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Ewiss: Cross river here I cum
welcome to my state
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Agozie48: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Please am coming from Enugu how do I get there
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Y'all are welcome to Cross River, Obubra camp.

If you are coming from any part in the West, don't make the mistake of going through Calabar. Calabar is a four hour drive from Obubra camp. Just as Obinoral (the boss) has advised, go through Onitsha. Find your way to Onitsha South Transport company park, board a bus going to Ikom, alight at Obubra camp junction and take a bike to Obubra camp.

If anyone wants to redeploy, I can share some tips.

Happy camping, guys.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Agozie48: Please am coming from Enugu how do I get there

If you can find a direct bus to Ugep from Enugu, fine. From Ugep, you take a cab/bus to Obubra camp. If you can't, pass through Onitsha.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014
yemioloyede: hey guys was posted to cross river too ooo... how to I get dere from Lagos.. and is dere a cheap hotel around obuora?

There are hotels around there. You can as well put up with Nccf members... I can give you a friend's contact, that's assuming you are a guy.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Jecyangel(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
wen is camp closing cos i want to enter on the last day. also i will like to redeploy back to enugu. how will i do it??
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by rhazur(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
obinoral1179: To all those that will be posted to cross river or to those that have been posted to cross river, i congratulate you all.

Corpers wee.

Bro am on board ooo.....
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Ewiss(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tnks swerri wher r u posted to
Meeky: welcome to my state
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jecyangel: wen is camp closing cos i want to enter on the last day. also i will like to redeploy back to enugu. how will i do it??
I can't really say camp closes any day, but it's always stated it closes Thursday 12pm.

If Enugu isn't your state of origin, you can get relocated there, provided you meet up with relocation conditions.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Jecyangel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
opeyemmmy:
I can't really say camp closes any day, but it's always stated it closes Thursday 12pm.

If Enugu isn't your state of origin, you can get relocated there, provided you meet up with relocation conditions.
ok thanks na that thursday i want enter. pray i get there before 12 noon
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Agozie48: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have not seen a bus in Enugu going to Upeg before....please I really want to come from Enugu...will cab cost much if I stop at Calabar
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by yemioloyede(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
opeyemmmy:

There are hotels around there. You can as well put up with Nccf members... I can give you a friend's contact, that's assuming you are a guy.
yea I'm a guy, and I'll appreciate his contact as I intend leaving Lagos on Monday morning, Dnt want to get stranded...
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
yemioloyede: yea I'm a guy, and I'll appreciate his contact as I intend leaving Lagos on Monday morning, Dnt want to get stranded...
Okay. Send me a pm.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Agozie48: I have not seen a bus in Enugu going to Upeg before....please I really want to come from Enugu...will cab cost much if I stop at Calabar

Madam, save yourself the stress of going to Calabar. Go to Onitsha and board a bus going to Ikom, stop at Obubra Camp junction.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dawumi: thanks Jare,will b expecting more info
please ask your question and i will be ready to answer you.

Things you will need in obubra camp.
1 umbrella
2 rubber sneakers
3 white shirt that can dry easily.
4 enough white stockings.
5 come to camp early, for better bed space.
Note : if you are coming from the western part of Nigeria, dnt board a direct bus going to calabar unless u are coming with a flight. From lagos,osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,and ondo board a bus going to onithsha drop at the last bus stop den from onistha board a bus with a transport company called onithsha south i mean ONITHSHA SOUTH, tell them you are going to obubra. Any question pls ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) / Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State / EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.