Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) (11194 Views)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by 3kay945(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
is there no replay or slow+motion??
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

Congo just scored 3:1

Never knew would be possible for Congo to have a goal on Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
The Congolese aint playing like they had a jet lag
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
3kay945:

No sponsor for this match, so no replay for you cheesy

Fhemmmy:

Never knew would be possible for Congo to have a goal on Nigeria

how do you mean?

tonjoan:

The Congolese aint playing like they had a jet lag

Nothing like jet-lag, they are not the old SE who always look for excuses to base their poor performances on.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by scantee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
kai
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
Nothing like jet-lag, there are not the old SE who always look for excuses to base their poor performances on.

[quote][/quote]

lol. marketiva guy
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
tonjoan:

lol. marketiva guy

lol, you know me? abeg wetin dey?

@topic

Ike thankgod caused that Congolese goal, what a terrible mistake, he shouldn't make this kinda mistake on his first debut in the SE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by marutimon: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
Is the match over?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

how do you mean?

I mean we are super eagles . . . . . .and ought to be too superb for dem Congolese
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by scantee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
2nd haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kicks off
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I mean we are super eagles . . . . . .and ought to be too superb for dem Congolese

Because you're super eagles, they should bow for you? they have won the nations cup just like the SE, so you better wake up now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

act as if they aren't even talking, just use your imagination to do the commentary on your own tongue
And you think you made any sense?  tongue

Fhemmmy:

If you notice, i am not frequent on YOUR Section, only when their is a game, so u can use your fingers whichever way you want . . . . .
NOrmal person . . . .all cos he moderate a section . . .  .  grin
I don't have to notice you. Who cares if you come to THIS section or not?
Quit acting like you are smart. tongue grin
Asking you to act like a normal person has nothing to do with being a moderator.

@topic
Second half. . .Lets go there. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
Not impressed by Ike ThankGod.

Peter Utaka, Osas Idehen & Obinna Nsofor seem to be the stand-out players. . . .Nsofor has shown he can play as a '10'.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
FBS:

And you think you made any sense?  tongue

You still didn't get what i meant? well, all i was trying to say is that, you should ignore them and just do the commentary yourself just as i like doing. you can also mute your TV set, that's another option.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by morpheus24: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
Iin the mean time

Ghana vs Bosnia very boring match 1:1
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

Because you're super eagles, they should bow for you? they have won the nations cup just like the SE, so you better wake up now.

na aimsolicitors be dis
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Not impressed by Ike ThankGod.

Peter Utaka, Osas Idehen & Obinna Nsofor seem to be the stand-out players. . . .Nsofor has shown he can play as a '10'.  

you're right, Ike thankgod is not living to the hype we pro-local league have given him, he should not disappoint us and himself.

As for Nsofor playing as 10, he's really doing wonders and i am enjoying his play so far.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
tonjoan:

na aimsolicitors be dis

ah, oga aim, which levels? how u dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

ah, oga aim, which levels? how u dey?

I de. This Nsofor na wa.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
hehehehe. . . na the boys them want take go WC be this. . . make I no talk too much. . . they had the whole ANC to try out new players but they decided to stick with Amodu. . . . lets just say that most of these homebased players on pitch now are desperate. . . and Congo is even worse.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Borat1: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Very disappointed this thread even has comments. . .why should anyone be commenting on a Nigeria-Congo match. . .bulls**t
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Another goal from Obinna, that guy is showing class, dribbled passed 3 defenders plus the keeper to record his 2nd goal of the match.

Nigeria 4 Congo 1.

see free header that Congolese player missed? shocked shocked shocked shocked

~Borat~:

Very disappointed this thread even has comments. . .why should anyone be commenting on a Nigeria-Congo match. . .bulls**t

why watch or comment on this thread if it's boring to you? go watch hot water steam in the kitchen
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by marutimon: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ghana - Bosnia - terrible field of play, which is a big advantage for Bosnia, as they are more used to it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by MrCrackles(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
3kay945:

Slow motion shocked shocked shocked
WTF. . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

You still didn't get what i meant? well, all i was trying to say is that, you should ignore them and just do the commentary yourself just as i like doing. you can also mute your TV set, that's another option.
LOL!  grin  grin  grin
So you mean you sit down in front of your TV and go like. . .

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. . . Welcome to the honerico1's domain!
Sorry match don start. . . cheesy
Ike sends the ball to Nsofor. Nsofor looks up. . .couldn't find any player in a green shirt (I think he was looking for Martins but Oops Obagoal is not on the pitch today).
What does he do? He goes past a defender, 1, 2, 3. . . .and it's a . . .a . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by ow11(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

you're right, Ike thankgod is not living to the hype we pro-local league have given him, he should not disappoint us and himself.

As for Nsofor playing as 10, he's really doing wonders and i am enjoying his play so far.

He did do well in the opening minutes but has faded into nothingness and is quite error-prone. On this performance, I have to apologise for my earlier statement and say Nwaneri is still better than ThankGod.

Tresor Mputu should have been courted by NFF. Kai, the guy sabi ball!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by scantee(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
lolllll
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
What a goal by Nsofor
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

Yes now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by morpheus24: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

Another goal from Obinna, that guy is showing class, dribbled passed 3 defenders plus the keeper to record his 2nd goal of the match.

Nigeria 4 Congo 1.

see free header that Congolese player missed? shocked shocked shocked shocked

why watch or comment on this thread if it's boring to you? go watch hot water steam in the kitchen

The match should be called the Nsofor show featuring the locals,
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
tonjoan:

I de. This Nsofor na wa.

u get hotmail messenger or yahoo?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

u get hotmail messenger or yahoo?

You de on my ym. tony_e2000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshoala Returns From 2 Months Injury By Scoring In Barca's 7-0 Win / Onazi Ogenyi Welcomes Second Daughter Zara Agbenu Onazi / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Will Be Shown On SuperSport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.