Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) (11198 Views)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
morpheus24:

The match should be called the Nsofor show featuring the locals,

true.

Fhemmmy:

u no serious lol

ow11:

He did do well in the opening minutes but has faded into nothingness and is quite error-prone. On this performance, I have to apologise for my earlier statement and say Nwaneri is still better than ThankGod.

he needs to be pulled out on time, is this not a friendly? why are we not making changes?

FBS:

LOL!  grin  grin  grin
So you mean you sit down in front of your TV and go like. . .

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. . . Welcome to the honerico1's domain!
Sorry match don start. . . cheesy
Ike sends the ball to Nsofor. Nsofor looks up. . .couldn't find any player in a green shirt (I think he was looking for Martins but Oops Obagoal is not on the pitch today).
What does he do? He goes past a defender, 1, 2, 3. . . .and it's a . . .a . . .

you're so right, isn't that better than those ait commentators? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
Another goal, own goal by the Congolese lol.

Nigeria 5 Congo 1 grin grin grin grin

tonjoan:

You de on my ym. tony_e2000

but you are not online oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
UP Super Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
FBS:

UP Super Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Shame no dey catch una. Agbaya PLC
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by ow11(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
Nsofor, Kaita, Idehen and to some extent Utaka and Okonkwo have done very well in this game.  I would prefer Idehen in my SE to Yakubu on this performance.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tonjoan: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
our defense line is very porous
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Onlytruth(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
The commentators[size=18pt] suck![/size]  angry angry angry

Commentators should be part of the building of our football. These commentators don't even care to name players and what roles they are playing in the game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
Congo scored again

Nigeria 5 Congo 2.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Tresor Mputu is one hell of a player. . . .Ike ThankGod is a MONUMENTAL DISGRACE. . .He is slow, doesn't read & intercept opposing passes well AND He tackles without caution in the 18. . .He should be put on the No Flight List to South Africa. . .I think Nnaemeka Anyanwu of Enyimba is a better home-based Central defender. . .Segun Oluwaniyi is indecisive,panicky & doesn't judge & deal with crosses well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
These commentators sef. . .LOL!!!  grin  grin  grin
Congo Democratic Republic of Simba. . . em em. . .
At least he later corrected himself. hehe.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Tresor Mputu is one hell of a player. . . .Ike ThankGod is a MONUMENTAL DISGRACE. . .He is slow, doesn't read & intercept opposing passes well AND He tackles without caution in the 18. . .He should be put on the No Flight List to South Africa. . .I think[b] Nnaemeka Anyanwu[/b] of Enyimba is a better home-based Central defender. . .Segun Oluwaniyi is indecisive,panicky & doesn't judge & deal with crosses well.  

Abeg, stop recommending home base players because you suck at it. you hyped that thankgod before now, you don suddenly lose hope on him? na Anyanwu remain again abi? please stop it. Too bad i can't remember that defender's name, he plays for pillars and another one plays for Rangers, forgotten their names, I'm going to try look them up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Link don yamutu oo! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by morpheus24: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
ow11:

Nsofor, Kaita, Idehen and to some extent Utaka and Okonkwo have done very well in this game. I would prefer Idehen in my SE to Yakubu on this performance.

Relax this na try out for super eagles shirt na
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

Abeg, stop recommending home base players because you suck at it. you hyped that thankgod before now, you don suddenly lose hope on him? na Anyanwu remain again abi? please stop it.

No mind am. . . . looking at this ThankGod guy, he is at least 8kg overweight. . . and he's probably overaged as well. . . his body is non-responsive.

Infact this friendly is useless. . . I cant see anyone here that we didnt know about.

Once again, NFF decision not to sack Amodu before ANC was our big mistake. Its too late to start looking for players now. We have no more friendlies before the squad is due to be announced.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ibime:

No mind am. . . . looking at this ThankGod guy, he is at least 8kg overweight. . . and he's probably overaged as well. . . his body is non-responsive.

Infact this friendly is useless. . . I cant see anyone here that we didnt know about.

Once again, NFF decision not to sack Amodu before ANC was our big mistake. Its too late to start looking for players now. We have no more friendlies before the squad is due to be announced.

we have 2 more friendlies i think, April 26th and 29th, not sure of the date but i saw it somewhere sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by ow11(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
I think I have to agree with Amodu a bit on our home-based Eagles. Apart from Idehen and maybe Okonkwo and new LB Adegoke, the others Olawale (10), Godwin (14), ThankGod (5) and the two GKs shouldn't be anywhere near that plane to SA.

I still don't think this is the best from the league. . .That Sharks midfielder Aondonga is not playing and I am sure some Enyimba and Pillars players need to be tried out.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
honeric01:

we have 2 more friendlies i think, April 26th and 29th, not sure of the date but i saw it somewhere sha.

That would be home-based friendly cos there are no FIFA dates at that time. . . . April 26 should be the period of the Champions League semi-Final's.

We cant learn anything from these nonsense friendlies. . . this Congolese team is made up mostly of Mazembe players. . . considering that Mazembe lost to a New Zealand club side in the World Club Cup, I would say that their level is very low. . . .

Amodu was right. . . most home-based players are worthless.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by 12large: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
this is definetly not the best homebase squad, a team without osanga,udoh,okoro and ibenegbu is not the best
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
Lol. . .Honeric dey carry out im frustration & dissapointment on Amodu's sack on me. . . .u never halla u hear?. . .Btw. . .check that your 23-list WC thread. . .Ike ThankGod never made my list.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
Update on the scores, pls?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Iyineda(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
Most likely ended 5-2.

I'm disappointed with the shaky defense. And I didn't even see the match. . . I wanted a clean sheet. Scoring 5 is good, but not conceeding any would have been better, hum.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by amigoes(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
quote author=Fhemmmy link=topic=406642.msg5622189#msg5622189 date=1267641760]
Update on the scores, pls?
[quote][/quote]

NIGERIA 5 - 2 CONGO
dats d final score.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
full time, nig. 5 - con. 2
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by toosoon(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Iyineda:

Most likely ended 5-2.

I'm disappointed with the shaky defense. And I didn't even see the match. . . I wanted a clean sheet. Scoring 5 is good, but not conceeding any would have been better, hum.

lagerback will surely give you what you want, hum undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by chamotex(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
Lagerback wasn't in charge of this match.

He was at the stadium but hw wasn't on the bench or had any input in the match whatsoever.
He woulda been scratching his head by that performance.

I think Amokachi was the one in charge of the game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by FBS: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
The future is bright!  cool

Not a bad performance!

It will be silly to say that we have no single good (WC material) home based player.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by amigoes(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
@FBS
It will be silly to say that we have no single good (WC material) home based player.

Ask AMODU, he thot otherwise.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
Largely dissapointing performance by the home-based players. . .I still refuse to condemn the league & home-based players outrightly after all, it was from it players like F. Chukwudi, Ajagun, Azeez, O. Nwankwo, Rabiu Ibrahim, Lukman Haruna etc were unearthed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by sultan003(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
This Ike Thankgod is a mess, embarassed  sad,  Osas Idehen and peter utaka should have been considered for angola instead of fat Yakubu. C.Okonkwo also impressed me.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .Honeric dey carry out im frustration & dissapointment on Amodu's sack on me. . . .u never halla u hear?. . .Btw. . .check that your 23-list WC thread. . .Ike ThankGod never made my list.

man, bone that, me don commot face for Amodu, the media, nff and Nigerian fans issue, i spoke my mind and some knew what i meant, so quit using the amodu issue. you were among the people recommending Thankgod or have you suddenly changed your mind?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-382040.128.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by Iyineda(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
too_soon:

lagerback will surely give you what you want, hum undecided

For me, 3-0 is better than 5-2, any day. I hope that's what we'll get with Mr. Lagerback. I'm not saying I'm the kinda guy who likes 1-0 wins, but to be honest, I'd rather have 3 of those in SA than enduring heart jumps with 3-2 or 4-3 wins. grin

tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo [5 - 2] (Friendly Match) by tayoast(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
FBS:

These commentators sef. . .LOL!!!  grin  grin  grin
Congo Democratic Republic of Simba. . . em em. . .
At least he later corrected himself. hehe.

tongue cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshoala Returns From 2 Months Injury By Scoring In Barca's 7-0 Win / Onazi Ogenyi Welcomes Second Daughter Zara Agbenu Onazi / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Will Be Shown On SuperSport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.